I just need to talk...

Bree-have you tried progesterone cream or even that fertility teat I'm drinking is supposed to help with the LP.

Angel, I so agree-Pregnant until proven otherwise!
No wonder I'm so tired! I'm pregnant! Good that feels good to say:)!

OK, I know I'm running behind but I'm just about ready to go...I had to make breakfast!! now my car has to warm up...frost on the winders.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust to us all!!!

please let us get our :bfp: then well all be on!:cloud9:

Bree-have you tried progesterone cream or even that fertility teat I'm drinking is supposed to help with the LP.

Angel, I so agree-Pregnant until proven otherwise!
No wonder I'm so tired! I'm pregnant! Good that feels good to say:)!

Vitex (started 2 months ago) increased me from 9-12 day! So I hope the trend continues this month!

i'm going to clean and rearrange my pink room.

you heard me. i have a pink and brown Princess room. :haha:
go ahead. :haha:

Oh im nervous!! Nott ablood test just a pee test... Hope it comes out good!! Bubbles are still here... *sigh*

When do you get the results hoping4girl? fx for u!!

Ok it was positive!! I have an appt w/ the nurse today amd doc appt next week already!! Oh please stick!!

:happydance:That is great news! Are they going to do blood test to check levels?

nope, no blood test. I didn't ask. and my nurse appt got moved to next tuesday.:cry: its a sign.....hopefully its a sign that baby will stick around that long. I was going to ask about the blood test w/ the nurse today, but then it got moved. i'm gonna curl up under a blanket and try to forget about it. but i won't. :nope:

Well hopefully you get that test on thursday and will pull you thru till the appointment on Tuesday. I bet they draw your blood then and your levels will be tripled!

Well hopefully you get that test on thursday and will pull you thru till the appointment on Tuesday. I bet they draw your blood then and your levels will be tripled!

I really hope so.....my legs have been achy all morning..classic AF sign for me. :cry:

nope, no blood test. I didn't ask. and my nurse appt got moved to next tuesday.:cry: its a sign.....hopefully its a sign that baby will stick around that long. I was going to ask about the blood test w/ the nurse today, but then it got moved. i'm gonna curl up under a blanket and try to forget about it. but i won't. :nope:

yes, it WILL!!!:hugs: Hang in there, you and snuggle baby bean, snuggle!

I have decided to use my REAL temp the day after my O pains since it was on a different side this month and let FF do it's "thing" . Can't believe it pushed me back a WHOLE DAY tho!:cry:

yes, it WILL!!!:hugs: Hang in there, you and snuggle baby bean, snuggle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->