I just need to talk...

oh and i just called to make a doc appt *just in case* and i get to go in tomorrow to have a clinical prego test....so that makes me feel better. maybe things will be better in the morning :)

Ooohhh! Tell them to do hcg so we can see what your numbers are!!!!

I want to travel! I'll take your place for you! What do you do?

I'm one of those bitchy corporate management people:haha:

I am back. LOL I was off all of last week from work and my computer at home had a virus and crashed. I finally got my computer back yesterday.

Here is a update on me...
Got a BFP on Monday and Tuesday. Got a BFN on Friday and AF showed her face on Saturday. I started soy again today and I got going to really starting going back to the FS after the holidays when I am not totally stressed out.

Sorry :( :hugs:

All this talk of cake earlier made me hungry..... so now I have brownies baking!!:haha:

I'm making tollhouse homemade and adding toffee chunks :kiss:

well, i dont think she is going to stick. remember those bubbles?? those have started today. so i have started eating cookies :) and getting ready for next month!! stay positive!!

STOP. :flow:

oh and i just called to make a doc appt *just in case* and i get to go in tomorrow to have a clinical prego test....so that makes me feel better. maybe things will be better in the morning :)

Good :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG, remember what happened to me on Thursday night (not the part of my Gram almost dying), but the pressure and DH almost taking me to ER???

Too bad i just don't "feel" it this month, that would get me excited!

its kinda like you guys sticking stuff up there and i tell u to stop huh?? :haha: finished the cake!!! its in the fridge!!! good greasy comfort food for supper tonight, so thats good. and if I can, i will tell them to do the hcg...i have to have the clinical pregnancy test then fill out paperwork, then they make an appointment. so....hoping things stay dry till then. :dohh: i'm sorry!!!! i'm such a worrier!!!! :blush:

its kinda like you guys sticking stuff up there and i tell u to stop huh?? :haha: finished the cake!!! its in the fridge!!! good greasy comfort food for supper tonight, so thats good. and if I can, i will tell them to do the hcg...i have to have the clinical pregnancy test then fill out paperwork, then they make an appointment. so....hoping things stay dry till then. :dohh: i'm sorry!!!! i'm such a worrier!!!! :blush:

yes, it is. :blush:

You're talking to Captn' Worry Monster here, I understand love. Just try and enjoy this. Try and stay as positive as you can :hugs:

thanks :blush: I will try my hardest!! I think it might be a good time for a nap...

Bree, your 8dpo it's time to test!! You have 100 of them!! Lol!

Yeah in June, 3 positives every couple days but then I miscarried it sucked cause I had FINALLY got my hope up... ahh well heres hoping I get a sticky one! :)

I looked it up, 8dpo u should feel fatigued, gassy and cramping? Any of that?!?

Crap, I forgot to look at the booby part! Lol, I think that's on there too! I'm so freaking hungry all the time and when I eat it's like a sedative and knocks me out. I really think those are side effects to the drugs I took though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->