I just need to talk...

I want a nap. :lol: Yay for a positive clinical test. Just think positive or I will find you and give you a smack down. ;)

I'm little excited today. Tired but excited. I have had a major increase in CM. Now this is normal for me after O but never this much. So, I have convinced myself that this maybe the month. Now tomorrow, I may feel totally different! LMAO! I have occasional aching on both sides, but not alot. :shrug: So here I go symptom spotting. My BB's are not that tender though. UNLESS I squish it real hard! LOL! Here are my test so far....

total.jpg

Hoping, I think the best thing right now is rest and relaxation, and a nap fits right in there.

Angel, it is getting lighter!

Bree, we are about the same 8 dpo! I may test tomorrow morning.

someone does need to smack me!!! I can't help but find things that make me think AF is coming....:( I'm a bad person!
Angel!! run down the stairs!!!! ithelps w/ the bbs! :)

How in the heck did your trigger leave so quickly? Did you use ovidrel?

Yeah it was ovidrel. Not sure why it left so soon. Maybe I should test just to see. Last week it was soooo faint though. I don't have to pee right now, but when I do, I will poas!

I am right outside of Hudson WI. About thirty minutes from the Twin Cities.

The company I work for has a goat cheese plant in Lancaster, Wisconsin. I saw you were from Wisconsin and wanted to know if you were close to there.

The company I work for has a goat cheese plant in Lancaster, Wisconsin. I saw you were from Wisconsin and wanted to know if you were close to there.

that is HILARIOUS! I ADORE Goat Cheese and love that when i go to Canada, i can find it at every restaurant!

It's prob our goat cheese, Bree! I work in QA in the lab in the head office. Woolwich Dairy Inc. Is the company name and makes very good goat cheese, here and in Wisconsin as well as a plant in Quebec that makes our Brie- no pun intended, lol.
I did poas and bfn:( I knew it would be, I'm only 8 dpo after all, but it still sucks. One of these days I would love to be surprised. Wishing..........

It's prob our goat cheese, Bree! I work in QA in the lab in the head office. Woolwich Dairy Inc. Is the company name and makes very good goat cheese, here and in Wisconsin as well as a plant in Quebec that makes our Brie- no pun intended, lol.
I did poas and bfn:( I knew it would be, I'm only 8 dpo after all, but it still sucks. One of these days I would love to be surprised. Wishing..........

Do you supply it...to The Keg?:blush:

Hang in there. I'm with you, babe. it hurts. it's numbing. I hope we're all surprised, soon.

I can't believe it's out of your system so quickly! I was looking at this other girls in another thread in assisted conception and she is 8 days past trigger and her lines are still super dark. My metabolism must suck! Lol! But another lady said hers was out by 6dpo. So strange everyone so different! I drink alot of fluids too! I kinda hope it doesn't disappear now.

Your 8dpo and evening so hang in there, there's still hope!

I can't believe it's out of your system so quickly! I was looking at this other girls in another thread in assisted conception and she is 8 days past trigger and her lines are still super dark. My metabolism must suck! Lol! But another lady said hers was out by 6dpo. So strange everyone so different! I drink alot of fluids too! I kinda hope it doesn't disappear now.

me, too. I hope it stays with you for say...8 1/2 months :)

Goat cheese!! i don't think i have ever had goat cheese...if i have it was when we were in jamaica. not much goat cheese in montana...we are cheddar people ;)

me, too. I hope it stays with you for say...8 1/2 months :)

I hope and pray everyone gets a bfp this month!!!! WE can do it!!! :happydance:

We make goat cheddar too! It has a nice aged bite to it, you should try it sometime- very healthy for you and good for those who are lactose intolerant. Anyway, I'm not in sales and marketing-so I should just shut up! Lol.
I keep checking that test cause every one in a while I see a faint shadow of a line:blush:, I know-I must be pregnant! Haha:haha: I'm :wacko:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->