I just need to talk...

Oooohhhhh post it! We wanna see! Lol!!! I'll be crazy with u!

My daughter is making me watch teen mom! I'm seriously going to go hunt these girls down for being rediculous on this show! Half of them need their smart ass beat with a belt! She better turn the channel soon before she ruins my mood!

I hate that show.

I am having cramps super bad. Ugh but funny thing is that AF is almost done. Maybe it is the soy working its magic.

I hate that show.

I am having cramps super bad. Ugh but funny thing is that AF is almost done. Maybe it is the soy working its magic.

Maybe so, are u opk this round? Temps? Or relaxed again?

I have gas and tummies bloated so that can mean 2 things.... 1. IM PREGNANT!! 2. All the thanksgiving food, Chinese and Mexican and spaghetti stuff is giving me hell! Lmao

I am just relaxing again. I am going to go back to the FS after the holidays are over when it is less stressful. If the soy works like it did the last time then I should ovulate next Wednesday or Thursday. Which is awesome because the hubby has off of work. My goal was to be knocked up by the end of the year so hopefully my body will let me. LOL

Morning, lovies.

Have a little spotting and some cramps today. I'm calling this month a bust. Going to run to the health food store at lunch for next months supplements :)

i'm considering NOT temping next month....I am so much of a control /ocd freak, wonder if I can do it? I would totally lose track of my dpo...hmmmm

i'm considering NOT temping next month....I am so much of a control /ocd freak, wonder if I can do it? I would totally lose track of my dpo...hmmmm

haha I will probably do that in jan as will be traveling and dont wanna worry :)

Morning, lovies.

Have a little spotting and some cramps today. I'm calling this month a bust. Going to run to the health food store at lunch for next months supplements :)

:hugs: hopefully it will happen soon! I don't know that I'll be temping next month either. I think I'll be sitting out from opk and temps. Holidays make it difficult and I can't get off so much going back and forth to the doc.

My line is pretty faint this mowning so I bet it will be gone by tomorrow

Ya, it should be gone very soon then start up again right away! I got up at 330 am and pee'd but didn't get a sample just went back to bed,then at 6 I pee'd again but it had a bunch of progesterone cream mixed in - tmi I know and I tested but it looked that same as last night. So I will check again when I go home.

OH Angel!!! its getting lighter!!! yippee!!! kindof I guess :winkwink: maybe it willnever truly disappear and get darker now!!! thats what it needs to do :thumbup: cuz i refuse to go over to 1st tri alone!!!
DH and I watched One Born Every Minute last night....holy balls!!! it was highlarious!!! I love that show!!! :haha: He also surprised me yesterday by trying to decide when my due date would be....I didn't think he ever thought about it during the day unless I was talking to him about it. but he was a month off. I told him that, and he tells me...well....it could happen...maybe you'll fall down the stairs! :dohh: so...if around july 13th you don't hear from me...you know why :winkwink:

Morning, lovies.

:hugs: always look forward!!! (sorry, I'm feeling positive this morning, can't promise it will last all day, but hey, works for now!!) :haha:

Is it bad that Im feeling a little down, like it didnt work this month... I know its waaayy too soon. :nope:

Is it bad that Im feeling a little down, like it didnt work this month... I know its waaayy too soon. :nope:

Hang in there AC, it's still early, think positive. Pretend you are pregnant now! LOL! I'll be 3 weeks pregnant tomorrow!

Hoping- I do hope that line starts getting darker, kinda depressing watching it disappear! :dohh:

Hang in there AC, it's still early, think positive. Pretend you are pregnant now! LOL! I'll be 3 weeks pregnant tomorrow!

Hoping- I do hope that line starts getting darker, kinda depressing watching it disappear! :dohh:

thats right! preggers until proven otherwise! I thought I was out like 17 times in this tww....and still think I am, not sure that feeling ever goes away till we have a baby right?? :haha:

I agree! Positivity is the key! Wow, I rhymed! Were all pregnant right now! Get in there good eggy!

so I dipped again this AM and there were two lines...but then i realized, it was the same color pull i had from the other day and the freaking line that was supposed to be pink....wasn't.

i'm DONE testing. I know the fate, i just need to stop it!

love you girls! busy today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"