I just need to talk...

Hopefully it'll turn pink! I really hope she doesn't show for you and you get a blazing BFP!

ok...i'm having a moment. I know you are tired of hearing about it. I had a little bit of cramping...and more bubbles. :( and my bbs don't hurt today. so I googled it. and lots of people have symptoms that come and go. and of course cramping is normal. but i cried anyway. I cried because I want to be able to be happy. I cried because I want to believe but I don't know how. and I cried because I think its just not going to happen this time. I'm sorry. I just had to tell someone.

ok...i'm having a moment. I know you are tired of hearing about it. I had a little bit of cramping...and more bubbles. :( and my bbs don't hurt today. so I googled it. and lots of people have symptoms that come and go. and of course cramping is normal. but i cried anyway. I cried because I want to be able to be happy. I cried because I want to believe but I don't know how. and I cried because I think its just not going to happen this time. I'm sorry. I just had to tell someone.

awww :( :hugs::hugs:

Now I want you to cry happy tears because the first couple of months is a depressive crying mode of pregnancy! You know what else? I was way more emotional for 2 months or more with my daughter. Nothing like it was with my boys. So go cry happy tears and be positive and you will have a Positive outcome! We are here for you to vent and do it as often as you want to get it off your chest! Big, big hugs to u!

AF is finally all gone. Yay! Only two more days of soy left to take this month. I think I might try Royal Jelly also. I just have to go to the health food store to get it. Has anyone tried it? What is one more pill to add to everything else I am taking. LOL

Now I want you to cry happy tears because the first couple of months is a depressive crying mode of pregnancy! You know what else? I was way more emotional for 2 months or more with my daughter. Nothing like it was with my boys. So go cry happy tears and be positive and you will have a Positive outcome! We are here for you to vent and do it as often as you want to get it off your chest! Big, big hugs to u!

OK, I read this and started crying again. :cry: I'm trying hard to be done with tears when DH gets home, he isn't sure how to handle tears anymore!! my legs are achy today and where my hip and pelvis come together hurts too...make sense? but every time i get up to do something i have little cramping...I just am so worried!!! no pink or red when I pee yet....so thats a positive but I just can't get happy!! Thank you for your positive thoughts tho...they help. well, they make me cry, but help all the same :haha: I have been crying for most of the afternoon!!! so dumb!! :cry:
thanks again ladies for putting up with me! :wacko:

AF is finally all gone. Yay! Only two more days of soy left to take this month. I think I might try Royal Jelly also. I just have to go to the health food store to get it. Has anyone tried it? What is one more pill to add to everything else I am taking. LOL

Lots Lots Lots of luck to you!! :dust:

Think happy thoughts! Others I am coming to find you and smacking some sense into you. Alright?

hopin'- would getting some cheapo tests and watching them stay dark help you thu this? I hope you can get some peace early next week and try and enjoy this. loves ya!

hopin'- would getting some cheapo tests and watching them stay dark help you thu this? I hope you can get some peace early next week and try and enjoy this. loves ya!

thanks...i just need to quit being a whiner i think...

well, that's easier said than DONE! You've had a lot of heartache. I can't imagine how freakin' crazy i'll be if I ever get pregnant!

ok. me again. LOL!

i changed my chart back again to ovulation pain "O" day. It has ALWAYS been that day and a .01 degree change makes it that day. I thought giving myself one more day to get a positive would make me feel better, but it IS what it IS :)

Ya, it should be gone very soon then start up again right away! I got up at 330 am and pee'd but didn't get a sample just went back to bed,then at 6 I pee'd again but it had a bunch of progesterone cream mixed in - tmi I know and I tested but it looked that same as last night. So I will check again when I go home.

how'd it go :) Was last night "kinda" two lines? :)

Jeo- Thank God the witch is gone so you can get to business!

Bree- Hope your pregnancy test prove you wrong!

Hoping- HANG in there and look at the physiological things going on for the achey legs and hips. Your ligaments are changing and preparing for a baby. The cramping is a happy Uterus also preparing. Classic signs of pregnancy are AF signs. Also, YOU having hormonal changes and your body is adjusting to the HCG that keeps doubling and tripling causing such emotional roller coaster!

MAS-I want to see your test! I'm a POAS addict and love obsessing over them! LOL!

AFM- I said I wasn't going to POAS when I got home and well..... I did! LOL! And it is so super faint. So the good news is, I will be able to tell if it becomes positive again so I'm glad I tested it out. I'm sure I may have to squint at it in the morning. I'll be 8dpo in the morning so it is too early to see a positive. I'll try to test once tomorrow but those stupid test do some telepathic like talking shit to me, "pee on me!" Isn't that border line schitzo when your delusional and hallucinating? LOL!

well, that's easier said than DONE! You've had a lot of heartache. I can't imagine how freakin' crazy i'll be if I ever get pregnant!

LOL hopefully you won't end up as crazy as me!!! :loopy: I'm a freakin LOON!! and you will end up pregnant!! its taken me a year....just have to keep truckin! or...having sex I guess :winkwink: I hate that I'm not my usual cheery self it really makes me even more depressed!
My boys came home with no homework so I put them to work doing dishes and taking the garbage out...my legs hurt too bad!!! well, at least thats what i'm telling myself :winkwink:

Jeo- Thank God the witch is gone so you can get to business!

Bree- Hope your pregnancy test prove you wrong!

Hoping- HANG in there and look at the physiological things going on for the achey legs and hips. Your ligaments are changing and preparing for a baby. The cramping is a happy Uterus also preparing. Classic signs of pregnancy are AF signs. Also, YOU having hormonal changes and your body is adjusting to the HCG that keeps doubling and tripling causing such emotional roller coaster!

MAS-I want to see your test! I'm a POAS addict and love obsessing over them! LOL!

AFM- I said I wasn't going to POAS when I got home and well..... I did! LOL! And it is so super faint. So the good news is, I will be able to tell if it becomes positive again so I'm glad I tested it out. I'm sure I may have to squint at it in the morning. I'll be 8dpo in the morning so it is too early to see a positive. I'll try to test once tomorrow but those stupid test do some telepathic like talking shit to me, "pee on me!" Isn't that border line schitzo when your delusional and hallucinating? LOL!

LOL, me too! Seriously, imagine having over 100 tests! I almost want my doggie to pee on one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->