I just need to talk...

Awwe Hoping I just saw that I am a future bump buddy on your list... I so wish it were true. But I am super excited for you. If you are worried about the HCG your dr should be willing to give you reasons why you dont need to test it or he should be willing to test it. And by saying reasons not to test it I just mean he should put your fears at ease. :) If he cant do that and wont test it like you wish, I would find another dr. Or at least consider finding another dr. if he wont take your fears in to consideration or seems to push off your concerns he might not be the doctor for you. :)
Biggest thing, dont sit and worry that its not going okay and stress your self out. Just take it all one day at a time.
:)

Bree~I have super irregular cycles normal. I took soy CD 3-7 and I ovulated on CD 13 last month. I did the same thing this month so we will see when I ovulate. For me, CD 13 is on Thursday. When I was on Clomid, I took it CD 5-9 and I would ovulate on CD 16. I would just keep track. It suppose to give you a stronger ovulation. Hopefully it works for you.

thanks midg! we will see what the doc says tomorrow....hubby is right now looking at the book the nurse gave me today. with actual interest. i should take a picture.... :) oh and I am NOT complaining...but if my boobs get any bigger i'm gonna have to go bra shopping. or my left boob anyway....righty is just falling behind!!

thanks midg! we will see what the doc says tomorrow....hubby is right now looking at the book the nurse gave me today. with actual interest. i should take a picture.... :) oh and I am NOT complaining...but if my boobs get any bigger i'm gonna have to go bra shopping. or my left boob anyway....righty is just falling behind!!

Whats it with boobs not growing at the same pace!? This cycle my left boob grew half a cup which has never happened before. I find it really odd. :haha:

Bree~I have super irregular cycles normal. I took soy CD 3-7 and I ovulated on CD 13 last month. I did the same thing this month so we will see when I ovulate. For me, CD 13 is on Thursday. When I was on Clomid, I took it CD 5-9 and I would ovulate on CD 16. I would just keep track. It suppose to give you a stronger ovulation. Hopefully it works for you.

Thanks. I am very regular, O on CD 16-17 and Dave doesn't get home until CD 16! :cry: If I O any earlier...ugh!:cry: I wonder if I take one additional day of Soy if I can try and put it off...just incase? or should I stop taking it now (took 3 days already) or just keep going and deal with it this month? :cry:

I'm so pissed!!

I'm so sorry Bree! That sucks!! Maybe things will just magically work out :) :dust: I don't know enough about the supplements to be able to make any suggestions.

Hoping, I'm holding thumbs for your Doc appointment, I'm sure its all going to be GREAT! This is your month, I just know it! SO cute about your DH!

Well, I finally o'ed yesterday (I think, judging by the cramps and cm). Didn't bd yesterday though, just couldn't bring myself to. Had a really crap day and then on top of it we decided that we have to put my horse, Captain Flash, down :( I'm devastated, but the poor guy is just in pain and its not fair to him. I'm just hoping that the 3 days we bd'd prior to O will be enough, what do you ladies think? Will bd again tonight just in case. Waiting for FF to give me my crosshairs!

AC, lop sided boobs? YOU MUST BE PREGGO!!!! :xmas13:

I'm so sorry Bree! That sucks!! Maybe things will just magically work out :) :dust: I don't know enough about the supplements to be able to make any suggestions.

Hoping, I'm holding thumbs for your Doc appointment, I'm sure its all going to be GREAT! This is your month, I just know it! SO cute about your DH!

Well, I finally o'ed yesterday (I think, judging by the cramps and cm). Didn't bd yesterday though, just couldn't bring myself to. Had a really crap day and then on top of it we decided that we have to put my horse, Captain Flash, down :( I'm devastated, but the poor guy is just in pain and its not fair to him. I'm just hoping that the 3 days we bd'd prior to O will be enough, what do you ladies think? Will bd again tonight just in case. Waiting for FF to give me my crosshairs!

AC, lop sided boobs? YOU MUST BE PREGGO!!!! :xmas13:

awww nooooo :cry: I'm so sorry to hear about your horse :( I love horses and actually pretty much all things furry. :hugs::hugs:

And I better be pg cause I dont wanna hafta start stuffing one side of my bra: :haha:

I was reading about EPF (early pregnancy factor) just now. It's this hormone-type thing released shortly after fertilization and suppressed the immune system so that your body doesn't attack the embryo. Hectic right?

Then I remembered that this morning, I was sneezing!!! I must be pregnant!
:haha: :xmas13: :haha: :xmas13:

But seriously, I wish I was... :D

Oh thats interesting!! I often wonder about things like that, I mean my first time TTC with my DH I got pg but then mc... but I'm wondering if I got pg cause my body didn't know what the sperm was so it allowed it to reach the egg, where as now I think my body is well aware :haha: and so it kills most of it off. Or maybe thats just my crazy thinking :winkwink:

bigger boobies and sneezing does mean preggers!!! woohoo!!!:xmas12:

and I am very sorry about your horse plastik!! that is sad!! I will probably cry for you later...i'm too tired right now. :xmas15:

Bree~maybe just keep taking the soy to see what it does? I know its hard and you want to be pregnant now! and having to miss a month sucks!! but it might make you O later and that woudl be ok right? B6 made me O later....so I was super confused this month and I have no idea when I O'd....so that might help you out too! or just figure this month is a no go...destress...enjoy the month...and you will be pregnant!! happened to me!!! :happydance:

:xmas3:hi girls! back from the doc and pharmacy. Doc was nice, didn't do a vag exam b/c of my previous miscarriages, and the fact that I just had a pap. :happydance: altho, I didn't get to see my husband watch an old dude go between my legs...so thats a bit disappointing. :haha: The doctor said we couldn't have sex till 11 weeks, and I'm actually excited about that cuz I was afraid to have sex, didn't want to jinx anything and glad my husband was there to hear it. He also gave me progesterone cream....and $212 later I got it! speaking of, I have to go to the bank website and move some money over. :wacko: hopefully it works!! my scan is january 2nd...so about four weeks to wait. or the 4th i can't remember and the card is in my back pocket keeping warm...i'm chilly!! :cold: the bubbles that I get before AF are here pretty bad today, and I'm having some stretching so not sure whether to be happy or sad. who knows. just have to wait and see! my boobs do hurt tho...and i'm not as weepy...grey isn't making me cry today :dohh:
Hope everyone is having a good day!!

awww glad it went well!! oh 4 weeks?! hmm well if I don't have a bfp then I'll be in my TWW again :haha:

Great news!! Expensive cream! Could u move some money over for me? Maybe 950 give or take a few for TTC fund?! Lol!!

LOL I tried Angel but I didn't have an "Angel TTC" account hooked up to my savings!! :haha:
Any signs of AF yet?

I think I am going to O tomorrow. I have a super bad headache right now, kind of crampy and getting EWCM. Yay!

Yay jeo!!

No stupid AF yet. I saw another IUI girl who practically had the same cycle as me and her second cycle and she started on CD 29 2 months in a row! Im on CD27 so maybe that will be my case. I hope.

I think AF is starting for me, I have been very lightly spotting this afternoon so I think this is it. I bought fertile aid so I will take that with fertile cm and fertile tea and make dh take fertile aid for men and hope for a Xmas miracle!
I'm glad your appt went well hoping!
Bree, I would keep taking the soy and hope for a later ovulation, FXed for you! When he gets home you guys can put some overtime in bding!
AC maybe your pg! When are you testing?
Jeo, yay for ovulation!
Angel, are you going to test again if AF doesn't start?

I did this evening! Lol! Still negative. I kept thinking I did start today but nothing. I really think the fertilaid for men helped my DH count.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->