I just need to talk...

I was thinking the other day...OMG I am bloated. Maybe I am pregnant but I do not ovulate until this week. LOL

Oh my DH has both of u beat! He is pregnant and can't stop eating and gassy! My bbs are sore, and he had better not touch them!

Oh my DH has both of u beat! He is pregnant and can't stop eating and gassy! My bbs are sore, and he had better not touch them!

Congrats :baby:

I just watched Bridesmaids and Horrible Bosses again...funny shit right there.

I punch the hubby every time he touched my boobs when they hurt. After awhile, he started to ask if they were sore or not before he touched them. LOL

My hands are cramping. Damn Christmas card. Now I cannot work and get to go home right?

Congrats :baby:

I just watched Bridesmaids and Horrible Bosses again...funny shit right there.

Oh thanku! It's a shame he is a stick! I eat one bite and gain 20 pounds! Bridesmaids is hilarious! "I'm not even confident which end that may come from" bahahaha!

woohoo for gassy pregnant ladies!!! and I have some popcorn angel....i have a cubscout ;)

I wonder if I could talk the hubby into buying me this
https://www.shaneco.com/Catalog/Pro...|41055299|41055298|41055776|41055774|41055775

I'm very gassy tonight and it stinks too! I waved my butt at hubby while he was reading the paper! Seriously stunk him out, hahahahaha! I'm glad you got to have your drinks angel! I'm going to be doing the same very soon. I figure AF will show in a day or so. I made a consult appt with my re for a consult, were going to try ivf in Jan 2012, unless I get preggers this month naturally, wouldn't that be great! I hope everyone feels good and here's to all of us being bump buddies in 2012!

I'm very gassy tonight and it stinks too! I waved my butt at hubby while he was reading the paper! Seriously stunk him out, hahahahaha! I'm glad you got to have your drinks angel! I'm going to be doing the same very soon. I figure AF will show in a day or so. I made a consult appt with my re for a consult, were going to try ivf in Jan 2012, unless I get preggers this month naturally, wouldn't that be great! I hope everyone feels good and here's to all of us being bump buddies in 2012!

:hugs:

I'm still moody!! Up and down throughout the day... mostly just a case of nerves cause I really don't want AF. Anywho if I were pg I'd be 3 weeks! :haha:

Well, my DH leaves Monday for Seattle. He got a job with my company in May, and has already been promoted and is going out West with the other engineers for a week. I'm supposed to ovulate Sat/Sun, which is FINE, except...what if i ovulate earlier?? I'm so irritated.

:dohh:

Jeo- I love it!

Mas- that's great news! I hope it happens natural for you before starting. Less expensive. Lol! My clinic has grants for educational that will help pay for IVF. But the diagnosis has to be unexplained fertility. Unfortunately I don't qualify for them due to the fact I had mine sterilized. Maybe you can qualify and it will help pay for it. That's how my aunt was able to pay for hers.

Bree- I so hope u don't ovulate while he is gone! You better get to BD!!! So you have some stored in there!

I'm still moody!! Up and down throughout the day... mostly just a case of nerves cause I really don't want AF. Anywho if I were pg I'd be 3 weeks! :haha:

That's right! Think positive! 3 weeks pregnant! Woohoo!

Mornin everybody!
J-thats pretty! maybe he can get all of us one ;) we can match!!! LOL
Mas-hope things happen for you!!! here's to not having to spend money!!
Bree-i suggest doign it every day....thenmaking him call in sick ;)
AC-congrats on being 3 weeks!! lol
Angel-how u feeling today??
me-nurse appt today!
:)

Let us know how your docs appointment goes! Bet they do a BETA and I bet your numbers are thrue the roof! woohoo!

I actually just scheduled me a appointment w/ OBGYN clinic since I haven't had a PAP in over 3 years and was kinda waiting till I got pregnant to follow up with one. But I decided I better go ahead and schedule one because if this IUI doesn't take, I can have the OBGYN prescribe me the clomid without all the monitoring. Plus this OBGYN that I scheduled with has specialized in reproductive medicine and has twin girls so I thought I'd schedule with her. I did my homework. LOL! I'll still use my FS but at least this is half the cost to continue with insurance paying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->