I just need to talk...

LOL crying over squash! I'm watching grey again...so i will be crying shortly!!

I admit I'm getting really sappy. :cry::haha: I'm SO up and down, one min I'm in tears next I'm laughing!! Gah! Poor dh hes gonna lose his mind if I get pg

I hear ya. I am super weepy, don't knwo why I watch grey anyway, it just makes me cry more. but i think it gets it out of my system...so thats good. :)

Hey ladies!! i have been following this thread for a little while and i have to say u girls crack me up! :haha::haha: mind if i join in???

i am here in the 2 week torture...biding my time peacefully for now. kinda wasn't trying as hard this month as it has been rough. my dog tore his ACL so he had his $3000 knee surgery a week ago. i dont temp or use OPK;s, just take a wild guess as to when it is a good time to :sex: :blush:

i have been having some symptoms, but i am trying not to sit around and SS. i have been really thirsty, craving all sorts of foods, and kinda crampy. i think i am around 6-8dpo maybe, and this morning there was a little bit of pink (TMI) when i wiped myself. nothing since other than some weird cramps. AF scheduled to be here like the beginning of next week, so i am trying to hold out from POAS until at least monday if i can. i prolly wont make the weekend without giving in tho :haha:

Congrats to Hoping on your BFP!!!! :dust: to everyone else waiting for their BFP like i am. Hang in there, we will get ours when it is our time!!

I am sorry about your pup! Two summers ago, one of my dogs had to have his tail amputated to the wonderful tune of $800. Well, that took my hubby and I honeymoon fund away.

I just want everyone to know that I'm over my psychotic moment from this morning! I haven't killed or beat the hell out of anyone. Yup, I'm patting my back. And rubbing my head and kicking my leg like a dog! Lol

Hi sandy! Welcome to crazy mental thread, where u can rant, rave and poas as much or little as you like. Make throw up looking cakes and post piss sticks! I like them. Still waiting on Bree to have her dog pee on one.

welcome sandy and thank u!!! we have a crazy thread, cuz we are all nuts! :) and sorry about your puppy!!! lots of luck to you! :)

Oh and plastik, I'm really sorry about the horse!

We get so attached to these critters!

ah crap angel!!! i shoudl have my dog pee on one too!! and welcome back ladies :) i've been lonely today! thankfully i have been baking all day, but still ;) i miss you!! i think you should all stay home all day like me ;)

Stupid AF didn't show today.

I wish I could stay home! DH had the nerve to ask me if he could stay home when we have children. Ummm... That would be a hell no. Lol! Not if I can't! Lol!

LOL my DH is waiting for me to write somethign thats spectacular so he doesn't have to work anymore too!! LOL but thats not happening right now....I should get back to that tho. anywhos, I say you can stay home!! and ~patooie~ on AF for not showing when she should!!!

I would love to stay home all day! Especially if someone was baking!
I'm sorry about your horse, plastik, I love animals! And hate to hear of them being sick or in pain but when they pass you miss them so much! I have 3 dogs and 2 cats and love them all very much! Although everyone is driving me crazy tonight, dogs included! I'm super crampy, like my tummy if in one huge knot! Terrible! My Boston terrier stepped on my tummy and I yelled so loud in pain she peed on me! So now I'm crampy with pee on my legs! What a night! So glad tomorrow is Friday!

MAS!! you got peed on....i'm not gonna lie I laughed a little bit :haha::blush: cuz its funny :haha::blush: you might wanna shower.... LOL ok i'm really sorry i'm laughing at your expense....

I am happy that I am not the only one with a lot of animals. I have four dogs and three cats. That doesn't include my Ts and my fish tanks. LOL

I think I am going to spend my whole weekend doing my holiday baking. I haven't a clue what I am going to bake but I just want to bake. I might try my hand at making peanut butter balls. They are my favorite.

I don't have a lot...just two dogs that are morons. :) my golden is the dumbest smart dog i've ever known, and they both suck at being guard dogs. I think the next one will be a boxer.
I love peanut butter balls too!!! they are yummy :) today I made fudge, choc crinkle cookies, scotcharoos, and pretzels w/ a hershey kiss melted on top w/ an m&m squished in the middle. They were for my husbands safety meeting tho...I told him to bring me some leftovers :)

I only have a boxer. I love my sweet boxers. She is the 4th one I have and very good and well trained.

Hoping- are u sending any of that to us? And since u can't have Xanax anymore, stir in some of that in the chocolate please.

I want to get a boxer or a French bulldog the next time we get another dog. Right now we have pitbulls. But I do not think my husband wants to own any other breed.

Well I would Angel but DH took it all!! He really better bring me leftovers..and I told him baby wanted some ribs too...they are having ribs at the meeting. hope he brings some of those home! I'm really resisting eating a bag of hugs so I can have ribs and scotcharoos! adn I can't mix in my xanax, what if somethign happens to my little hot dog (i saw a pic of somethign that looked like a hotdog in a bun, was supposed to be a baby but i didn't see it!!) I might need that xanax! LOL doc did say i could take dramamine tho! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->