I need fun ideas for my 40th bday

pdmcd17

Reaction score
so I turn 40 this month on the 27th

Im not used to my bdays really being celebrated but my oh wants to and honestly im cluesless to what I want or what I want to do

Well id love a ring and BFP but I dont think the ring will happen and i will keep my fxd for the bfp

suggestions would be appreciated- i will be off on holidays after my bday for 1 week so we can go away in Ontario Canada only lol

What do you like to do? And are you sure the ring isn't happening, lol.

My OH gathered my closest friends (all female, bless him) and took me out to my fave restaurant/bar. It doesn't sound like much, but it was a great time and worked really hard on it. Time with friends and him together was great.

Good question Indigo...$ is very important, lol

My OH gathered my closest friends (all female, bless him) and took me out to my fave restaurant/bar. It doesn't sound like much, but it was a great time and worked really hard on it. Time with friends and him together was great.

Aww....that sounds just perfect to me....:thumbup:

Did he surprise you?

For you ladies that have turned forty, was it a bigger deal than turning thirty?

I thought 30 was a big one, lol

That is my DD's dream, lol

She wants a giraffe?

You sure she doesn't want a tortoise? I got 3 babies! :thumbup:

They'll keep your grass clipped short, plus the poo makes for awesome missiles! :haha:

so I turn 40 this month on the 27th

Im not used to my bdays really being celebrated but my oh wants to and honestly im cluesless to what I want or what I want to do

Well id love a ring and BFP but I dont think the ring will happen and i will keep my fxd for the bfp

suggestions would be appreciated- i will be off on holidays after my bday for 1 week so we can go away in Ontario Canada only lol

I'm gonna say it now, because I got a shitty memory..........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cake:

He was going to surprise me, but he knew I'd figure it out, so he just came clean. LOL

40 didn't bother me at all and I loved turning 30. Funny enough, I nearly had a mental breakdown when I turned 25. Go figure.

I'm going to be 40 in November and I'm having a party, inviting 100 people and a local DJ who plays very cheesy music from the 80's onwards! The last few years have been a bit rubbish (my Dad died) so I'm going to have a great party. it's fancy dress a character fro your favourite film-I'm going as Juliet (Clare danes) when she was an angel have bought a long white dress of e-bay, hubby is going as............Rambo!! He's bald and very pale so going to fake tan him and get a nice wig! i thought as it was our 23rd month ttc and i was getting down thought I'd book a party and have something fun to look forward to and if I'm preggers it'll be even better!
I'm doing things pretty cheaply- hall it £50, family + me doing food (it has a bar so people buy their own drinks). It's great because people are getting excited about their costumes.
i got very drunk at my 30th :blush: in front on all my family so as I'm going to be 40th going to attempt to have some dignity :dohh::haha:
I think 40 is a birthday that must be celebrated in style.
I hope you have a fab time whatever you do
xxxxxxxxxx

Happy Birthday! :happydance:

Eva, DD would love a tortie, she's been on me for years to have one, but I don't think it could survive the winter here.

Girafe lmao too much poop to clean up - the dogs and cat are enough

my future sil lives outside pheonix in a high end community they do want a turtle but i think yours may be too big - but i will mention it

$ a few hundred and I dont want a party i only want him to make a big deal about it and my kids- im undecided if turning 40 is good or bad yet. (ie the list you make of stuff you want to do by and i haven't made some happen yet)

theres a part of my that wants to go to NY but then I have to have $ as id shop lol and unfortunately it is back to school season and darn those uniforms are bloody expensive as our the registration fees in high school.

great ideas i think going away somewhere romantic would be nice (im gonna hint i want a ring again lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->