• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i officially hate af :)

I understand where you are coming from. :) I think it's horrible all together. We just want to have the baby that we all long for. ^^

yah well maybe u are right, ovulation comes pretty quickly i guess i just hate the bleeding phase lol .

af - no one likes you, go away <3

Definitely agree.
Go away for ten months af.
And maybe more for breastfeeding then
Hee hee.
That's her banished.
Spring is here.
Hopefully we all get spring bfp xxx

Oh I So Hope so. At the doc's office right now. Hope she can help with getting that bfp ^^

Hope so hon xxx
I got blood tests done today too.
But just check up ones.
But good t get done before preg.
:)

Alright got a lot of blood taken today too. Lol and got a referal paper for an ultrasound in the hospital. Going there tomorrow to make an appt. And blood results will be done in two weeks. My life is TWW!! :rofl: but I feel sooo much better today. I feel more at ease. Even though she said that I might have a cyst on my ovary. But at least it can be taken care of.

Can't wait for my results ^^

My niece had a cyst before getting preg with her ds
It vamoosed during her pregnancy and caused no hassle
Glad u got a lot sorted x

Well let's hope it's just that. I just hope it's nothing magor. Guess I'll know in two weeks. ^^

What did she test for
Or is the list too long to write :)

She said pretty much everything. Any deficiencies and thyroid lvls, and pretty much anything else that could be conflicting with conceiving. What about you?

Today was just thyroid and liver tests.
I've problems with both.
Its just to keep an eye on them
Had bucket loads done before :)
For lupus, coagulants, antibodies for different things.
Need to repeat a few clotting ones.
But I went to Dr at 11.30.
I didn't realise they hve to go to lab right away.
So needs to be before 10.30.
So will hve to go again at some stage soon ish.
Doh ;)

Liles-What thyroid issues do you have?

Vel- I'm so glad they're finding out what's going on with you.

Waaah went to the hospital to get an appt for the ultrasound and they said it might take a few months
:cry: I don't want to wait that long. Well hopefully the bloodtest will help :) bought a bbt thermometer today and digital opk so I am ready for next month to see if i am ovulating.

Im CD 9 now :D let me go poas (opk) , and ill tell u the results later, probably negative cuz only cd 9 but im not taking risks with this, i start testing as early as possible :D

Baby dust xx

Hahaha that's normal. I am dpo 8 and I want to test too xD but I wont. I'm gonna wait it out.
Wouldn't it be funny if I got the digi opks and the bbt thermometer and then suddenly I am pregnant. Lol

So tried getting DH to take the Folic acid.. he refuses... even told him the doktor said he should take it. But nope he still refuses. Why are they so stubborn. :brat:

Hahaha that's normal. I am dpo 8 and I want to test too xD but I wont. I'm gonna wait it out.
Wouldn't it be funny if I got the digi opks and the bbt thermometer and then suddenly I am pregnant. Lol

So tried getting DH to take the Folic acid.. he refuses... even told him the doktor said he should take it. But nope he still refuses. Why are they so stubborn. :brat:

hahaha i really hope you ARE pregnant ! hopefully we all are ! :happydance:

lol men are so annoying sometimes :\ why cant they just do what we want them to do? :dohh:
my dh sometimes takes it and sometimes something changes and hes like no i dont want to take it lol so i think hes really trying doing the things i want him to just to make me happy and sometimes he cant let the stubborness go lol so hes like no ... but i appreaciate that !

but hopefully you are preggo so u wont have to try and make him take it :p

just took an opk looks negative on the good way as if its gonna turn positive tomorrow and peak in 2 days, which is accurate, according to my BBT chart in "Fertility friend" it says my fertile days should be starting at CD 11 untill 14 which is possible day of ovulation day.

which btw i got a question if u know , why does it say "Best conception days" on the calendar in "fertility friend" , only cuz i checked intercourse in? even if its not close to the fertile days it says best conception days, at the beggining i was like realy ?? and then i figured it says that everytime u check in "intercourse" section. that u dtd. weird.

anyways ill be posting my "soon will be positive \ almost positive" OPK in a sec <3

Baby dust !! xx :dust:

BFN \ ALMOST POSITIVE \ SOON WILL BE POSTIVE OPK !!!!

Baby dust !! <3 :kiss:

:test: :bfn:

Left picture is with flash, Right picture is day light

Attachments

• CAM00467.jpg
    CAM00467.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 1
  • CAM00468.jpg
    CAM00468.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 3
That looks really promising. ^^ mmmh I'd say it only does that when you put Intercourse in.
I've noticed that ff is really confusing sometimes. Lol

I'll have to check if mine does that next time.

Maybe you'll have a postive opk tomorrow ^^
I'd love if this month is it. ^^ then I Def wouldnt have to force him lol. My df always says that if we can't get pregnant the normal way then it must not be meant to be ... so annoying. Here I am trying everything to have the baby I want and he just keeps going on.

He loves telling me though that I should give up coffee to get pregnant.. don't think it's the one cup of coffee a day that is giving us trouble lol. I love him but sometimes I want to strangle him. :rofl:

Can't live with them and can't live without them lol.

My df always says that if we can't get pregnant the normal way then it must not be meant to be ... so annoying. Here I am trying everything to have the baby I want and he just keeps going on.

He loves telling me though that I should give up coffee to get pregnant.. don't think it's the one cup of coffee a day that is giving us trouble lol. I love him but sometimes I want to strangle him. :rofl:

Can't live with them and can't live without them lol.

the normal way? like with no FS help ? or what?

anyways dont listen to others, babies dont just come that easy, tell him that. its not liek youre the only one waiting for it for ever lol :p making babies is hard work!

and about your dh, tellign u to give up on coffee, first of, lemme start by saying that theres caffeine-free coffee :) same taste , i tried it , same taste, promise u :) second u can tell him ill giev up on coffee u start taking folic acid. and then when he starts takign folic acid (god knows if he'll take the offer tho lol, MEN .. :dohh: ) then when he starts taking, u just get urself a caffeine-free coffee , its basically like cheating lol :happydance:

What's FS? And I think men just think it goes pretty easy. You just have sex and one day you'll get pregnant. Lol

Well mister that don't work that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"