• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i officially hate af :)

Sorry to hear u had anorexia hon.
Hope ur fine now xxx

Nicole- I've heard of the isoflavones... just didn't want to take it just in case it ruins my cycle. I am going to make sure now with all the gadgets if I am ovulating. And if not then I might try it.
It's a good idea if you want to avoid clomid. I hear vitex is really good for that too. Thanks for the link ^^
Twins would be exciting ^^ alot of work though hahah

My cycle is regular so id be afraid to mess with it too.
But if I didn't ov id def try it
Thanks xx

Hoping u wont need any of it vel.
Hoping for bfp xx

Anorexia is a horrible thing and I am happy that you made it over it ^^ congrats. Hope your nice and health now ^^

Mmh I might try the coffee trick then lol.. Gonna use up the last of my coffee then.
Lol let us know what your opk says ^^ btw don't take a break from bd'ing. Actually it's good doing it everyday. It apparently flushes out the old sperm and healthy sperm rebuilds after a day so you should be fine. ^^
Lilesmom- just get him.. don't wait for it. Grab him and jump him xD it's hard to get in the mood lately for me too. And I have had a lot of pain lately while dtding.. hope it goes away so I can have fun again.

I can't leave bed cos of smallie in cot.
��
He has epilepsy so hve to watch him
Need OH to come to me ��
I texted him though to come up .
Sad but true .
Hee hee

Aww poor little guy. Is it something that just got diagnosed or he has had that a while?
Well then let's hope he moves his boots upstairs. What man doesn't run for it when he hears I want sex xD

Anorexia is a horrible thing and I am happy that you made it over it ^^ congrats. Hope your nice and health now ^^ .

thanks luv :) :kiss:

I will just keep doign it everyday then, opk was tested, i set a timer so ill only look when its finished.

I can't leave bed cos of smallie in cot.
��
He has epilepsy so hve to watch him
Need OH to come to me ��
I texted him though to come up .
Sad but true .
Hee hee

:rofl: send him a pic lol

hey quick question, when did u start seeing your bump, like when did the bump start showing for u?
i was a week before 3 month preg and obv nothing yet, actually just a little, but as like - only i could see it, and dh lol . i would send my mom a pic of it and she would be laughing lol thinking im over excited lol

Aww poor little guy. Is it something that just got diagnosed or he has had that a while?
Well then let's hope he moves his boots upstairs. What man doesn't run for it when he hears I want sex xD

He has it since birth hon.
He had a stroke during birth.
Has cerebral palsy, epilepsy and possibly autism.
Great lil dude though.
Super cuddly, loads of kisses for mom 😊
Best boy ever

opk looks the same negative as before, hopefully tomorrow will be pos + <3

Nice one hope it's postive and then you can go jump your OH's bones :rofl: Mine is snoring next to me lol.. I'm 8 dpo so just waiting now. Don't have any symptoms so really don't know what to expect.

hey quick question, when did u start seeing your bump, like when did the bump start showing for u?
i was a week before 3 month preg and obv nothing yet, actually just a little, but as like - only i could see it, and dh lol . i would send my mom a pic of it and she would be laughing lol thinking im over excited lol

I started showing very early
People were guessing before I wanted to tell.
But everyone differs
I'm a bit overweight.
It wasn't bump properly
I just lost the ability to hold my tummy in &#128522;

Lilesmom- aw bless him. He sounds amazing. And he seems to have an amazing mom.

:rofl: wonder how he reacted to the pic :rofl: :haha:
Gosh dying here laughing.

Nicole-well you should still BD until you get that positive. FX you get it soon so you can take a break. ^^

Velathria my bff is preggers
11 weeks now,
Had scan, alls well
But no symptoms except tired.
Si hopefully ur like her xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member