I think I might be!!!! Yay!

Mrs Dot

Mummy to Harry
Reaction score
Ok so tested tonight on a high sensitivity hpt from ebay like the docs use and got a very feint :bfp: thought I was seeing things so did another one about an hour later and got the same feint :bfp: so, just because I didn't really believe what I was seeing and dh wanted to be sure I did a frer and it's come out with quite a dark line!!!

So it looks like I got my :bfp:!!! I'm slightly in shock, but over the moon and dh was so so so happy! He couldn't stop kissing me! I'm thinking to do another test in the morning just to be absolutely sure! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Thank you so much for your congrats everyone! Still in a kind of daze and can't quite believe it's happening!!! ( but then I feel my bb's and suddenly it's painfully real!!!)

Did another test this morning on a ebay poas and it came up :bfp: but the line was quite feint again, so got another first response today and just done it now when I got in from work and there it is again :bfp: and a much darker line than the frer I did last night!

So off to the docs for me and no more drinking for a while!!!

Been walking around with a skip in my step all day!!! Keeping it secret for 3 months is gonna kill me!!!

Just booked docs appt for Friday tea time! will update once I've been xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->