I think this is it!updated!

Good luck! I remember seeing your post in 1st tri wen I was ttc! I hope move goes as quick as yours! I bet your so excited! X

I'm so pleased this is definitely it for you! :D Yay!

Good Luck! How Exciting! Can't wait to see your Announcement! :)

J E A L O U S!

Good Luck Huni! Will be keeping my eyes open for your announcement!

xxxxxx

good luck, send some of that labour dust this way when your done.

ARGHHHH can't believe it....wake up and she's left me a message on msn saying it's happening and I miss it! And this thread! Have text her a couple of times so hope she lets me know what's going on! Will let people know if I hear anything :D My god why am I getting all teary and emotional? :blush:

luck luck luck just seen they have sent you home on your facebook status tho! EEEEJUTS!!!!

cant wait to see your announcement and am VERY jealous!
xx

ive been sent home to '' await establishment '' ... she said it could be today it could be in 2 days, If these are not full contraction pains then god knows how bloody sore they are!!

mum works with one woman whos like 'in charge' of that ward we were on, and she told me to stand with my legs apart leaning on a unit or something upright and move my hips from side to side to 'annoy' the baby and make her head go down a bit more which will help efface the cervix .

Had a half hour nap but woke up with pains and just having a toastie now and some RLT, even altho i feel so sick and cannot control my body shaking!!

and

of ALL days, FOB calls, twice, after hearing from him on the 1st dec for 3 texts and before that the middle of nov. And he sounds annoyed at me in his voicemail! *off to use the pains to construct an email* grr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->