+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Of course the doctors pee test was negative, I peed like 4 times already before I even peed in their cup, they looked at me with pity and then took blood, I'll know the results tomorrow

It's ok honey just please take it easy

SMU was always better for me than FMU. I hope that this is your rainbow. Massive hugs:hugs:

Congrats!!! My birthday was yesterday so I wasn't able to get on!!!

When I got pregnant with my daughter I had taken an answer test and it looked liked yours yesterday and then I woke up the next day and took another one and it was negative. Went to 2 different pregnancy testing centers...both negative. I finally said screw it and when and had my blood drawn. I think you are just fine! It will take time for the HCG to build. And I agree with the other ladies...afternoon/evening pee was always best for me :) And your wondfos are darker today!

Honestly though hun, your wondfo is darker. Answer tests are so tricky sometimes. I don't know what their deal is.

I'm so scared to test again, I'm still peeing too much to even try, My pee is almost white, I only drank 1 cup of coffee this morning so I dont know why I keep peeing

Just stalked your thread, I also see your lines and they seemed to have progressed, the doctors tests are not that sensitive and FRER's are your best option, my friend went to the doctors when she got a faint line of course the doc tests were neg fast forward 9 month and she had a bouncing baby boy x

:hugs: aww hun don't get too upset
I had a neg at the drs too, but the baby didn't make it. (I know its not what you want to hear right now) BUT not because of anything being wrong!
The drs said I wasn't prego and gave me provera to start a period/new cycle. So I took it and af never came.
I went back to the drs, and then they told me I was prego!
They watched the pregnancy for about 3/4 weeks but the baby never made it.
TOTALLY the Drs fault!! (In my oppinion)

I only tell you this because I want you to be aware that there's def a chance your HCG is just a slow riser and that everything is fine
And don't listen to the dr if they say your not. Always double check! :( I wish I would have

SMU was best for me as well, and when I went in to be tested with this pregnancy, they didn't even bother with a urine test, they went straight to Beta HCG.... Good Luck!

Well i did another walmart test and its looking good, all are the same test just in different light, Its getting darker and darker as it sits, and this pee was pretty light too,

Attachments

• t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 65
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 61
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 57
  • t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 59
Was your doctor in? Did u get a blood draw for levels?! That is SUPER pink!!

Yes they drew for hcg and progesterone , I'll get results tomorrow

Yay! I know that wait is hard! Try to keep busy <3 I dont know whats worse, waiting for the 1st result or the 2nd.. sigh! Keep busy if u can!!

heres how it looks now, its for sure pinker then yesterdays

Attachments

• t5.JPG
    t5.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 58
Oh my god! It looks fantastic! See, there was nothing to worry about!!! :D :D I am SO happy for you Maureen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->