+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

I heard some women say that they only showed progressive in test lines while testing at night and not with FMU...

Either way that test from today is positive :happydance: So happy for you!!!!

Can't wait to hear of your blood test results!

Everybody is different hun. My wondfos are dark, but my walmart is way lighter than yours.

You're pregnant, now come enjoy it with me :hugs:

i'm on my phone Maureen and the Walmart test is getting darker!! and such a cute pic of you, nice to see an updated one :) i think you are doing just fine

My beta was only 9 from my test yesterday and my progesterone was only 10.5 which I know is low but the nurse told me it was fine, I'm on 200 ml of progesterone, I thought that it would be higher, my last miscarriage my progesterone was 15, are all doctors stupid or what???

I know something is most likely wrong, it always is, why cant these doctors ever find out what is wrong with me:growlmad:

Don't give up on this hun.

ALL NUMBERS HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE!!!! :flower:

NOTHING is going to be wrong! Stay positive.

Anything higher than 5 is positive right? Maybe you are early on? Or ovulated later than you thought? Don't lose hope sweetie :hugs:

Maybe i'm worring for nothing, I just tested and they are for sure darker, on both sets of tests the ones I just took are on the bottom and right above are fmu and on yop are yesterdays

Attachments

• 121.jpg
    121.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 95
  • 122.jpg
    122.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 76
Beautiful progression! Everything is going to be ok :thumbup:

Thanks everyone, I'm just a little nuts right now, If my levels were 9 yesterday that says alot for those walmart tests which gave me a positive Sat night

Beautiful progression hun!!!

Urghhhhh horrid Betas.. They cause more worry than anything else :/

Let the number go over your head hunnie and take comfort in the fact your tests are progressing Nicely!!! and wow how good is that walmart test!

Im guessing your going for another beta check tomorrow??? will this also be progestrone??? x

Maureen your tests look great. I know it's hard to not worry and stress so I won't say not to but I will say congratulations little momma!!

My beta was only 9 from my test yesterday and my progesterone was only 10.5 which I know is low but the nurse told me it was fine, I'm on 200 ml of progesterone, I thought that it would be higher, my last miscarriage my progesterone was 15, are all doctors stupid or what???

I know something is most likely wrong, it always is, why cant these doctors ever find out what is wrong with me:growlmad:

Are you taking 200 mg of progesterone once or twice a day. My progesterone was 7.3 and i take 100 mg pills twice a day. I also had low progesterone with my last DD I took 100 mg of suppositories twice a day. Also with the progesterone reading I had a beta of 6 @ 11dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->