+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

Awww! I've been following you for a while now....you sooo deserve this! Congratulations!!

Look at that beautiful dark line and not even to 14 dpo yet!! woohoo honey!!! so excited for you, I went to tweak and look at all that pinkish showing up!!

Still so happy for you!!!

Attachments

• t5e.jpg
    t5e.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 27
i did a little tweaky Maureen, not that it needed any thats for sure! I was just soooooo excited to be able to tweak your BFP test :cloud9:

As for you feeling Scared, thats totally understandable chick :hugs: i believe any woman who has gone through a loss or more will know exactly where your coming from... Pregnancy is scary just on its own! and becomes even more scary etc when you already have fears and upset from previous losses

I fell pregnant back to back 3 times in a row!!! this pregnancy i fell within 5 weeks of my last MC and the pain i had from that MC and the 1 previous was very Deep and Raw... I was scared, i didnt want to truly believe it, i didnt bond at all in the early days, i was constantly going to the toilet and checking for blood, any flutter, any cramp etc would make me stop dead in my tracks. Before i went for my 7 week scan i convinced myself that much that i had miscarried again, i was going through my head right ill ring my mam first, come home tell everyone on BNB, then remove my tickers etc and just go and curl up in bed and sleep for the next 20 odd years!

Im not going to lie to you and say oh you'll be fine, the next 8-9 months will be a Breeze!... You will worry and you will fear the worst, you will symptom spot and it will take time to be convinced that this pregnancy will stick and it will make it!...

Ive found my comfort in doing little milestones, i.e making it through day by day, making it to my first scan, then making it to my first midwife appointment... now im looking forward to my 12 week scan.. Every time ive ticked off a little milestone i feel super Happy :)

it will take time, but dont beat yourself up about :hugs:

Attachments

• maureen.jpg
    maureen.jpg
    318.6 KB · Views: 14
They are getting darker Top tests are fmu and bottom is just now and third is a tweak

Attachments

• 91.jpg
    91.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 62
  • 93.jpg
    93.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 93twe.jpg
    93twe.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 53
Here are some better photos

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 102.jpg
    102.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 47
Massive congrats, I'm so so SOOOOOOOOO happy for you both, stick baby stick xxxx

Yep! They're def getting darker, Maureen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!

:wohoo:

:yipee:

Been stalking! Congrats again Maureen!!!!!

Just wanted to say, babee bugs, that was so sweet of you xx

So happy for all of you preggy ladies having your rainbow babies.

Awesome progression maureen!! That's the best news I have heard all day! so excited for you, cannot wait for your beta tommorrow!

Either my fmu sucks or I'm just not progressing right :growlmad:

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 52
Here is my photo showing stomach like other gals are doing

Attachments

• me me.jpg
    me me.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 82
i see it your doing great mines all looked like that until 22dpo

awww your so beautiful dont stress you will do fine

You look great Maureen!!!! And those tests will get darker. Don't you worry xx. Hcg rises slowly for some of us. Mine were so very faint for a while too! With twins even

You are preggo! Take a digi in a few days then step away from the pee sticks. You're just gonna worry yourself senseless xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->