+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

I'm crossing everything that this is a sticky, fighting bean. Good luck for your betas xxx

I had a SCH last pregnancy and I constantly bleed bright red blood and was placed on bedrest. sadly, it grew too large and caused a miscarriage, but usually they;re not a problem!

Beta only 89 , it was 67 on Wednesday :( , my miscarriage is starting

those tests are for sure darker!!! Thinking Positive thoughts for you hunnie x

Oh Maureen :hugs: It's not over till it's over! No matter what happens, we're here for you.

Thinking of you. At least going up and not down yet .

Thanks ladies, i almost wish it went down cause at least the I would know for sure

Wow what a roller coaster for you :cry: I have everything crossed you just have slow rising hcg and it turns out to be a healthy lil bean in there! Can you get an u/s anytime soon?

I'm gonna stop the progesterone, thats most likely why my numbers are not dropping

No!!! A sudden drop of progesterone can CAUSE a m/c so in the event there is just some glitch... you can almost guarantee an unhappy ending if you just stop.... get a dr advice before stoppping the progesterone because sufficient progesterone are required to sustain a pregnancy!

Don't you dare stop that progesterone until your numbers are falling lady!!!!

I know you're stressed and frustrated but your numbers are still on the rise, which means you're not out yet!!!!

I've got everything crossed for you!

Wow what a roller coaster for you :cry: I have everything crossed you just have slow rising hcg and it turns out to be a healthy lil bean in there! Can you get an u/s anytime soon?

I would also recommend an ultrasound, this way you and your doctor can see for sure what's going on in there in case it's ectopic and you can do something about it right away. Seems like that would be the safest option as opposed to just stopping the progesterone, just in case baby is just now really snuggling in and you end up with a healthy viable pregnancy.

I'm really sorry you're going through this Maureen!

I guess you guys are right , I'll stay on it till I get my next betas , in all my other miscarriages I pushed and had tons of ultrasounds and they were pointless, too soon to see anything

definately do not stop the progesterone!!! I agree you need an u/s. If your doctor wont go to an er or urgent care and tell them you are pg and bleeding they will take care of you right away then. I think for your sake that is safer than constantly doing tests and waiting on hcgs. You are stressing way too much and will get sick! Stay in bed, take care of yourself. And Try to stay hopeful. I know that is hard but as long as the hcg didn't fall and it did raise there may be a chance.

You usually cant get an ultrasound until your numbers are above 1500 cause otherwise there won't be anything to see. I'm hoping everything works out for you Maureen, you REALLY deserve to have a happy ending.

But a good dr should be able to see what is causing the bleeding, if it just your endometrial lining, or a cyst or something else. If it's a really good u/s they can see an egg implanted even if there is no fetus developed yet.

I would also recommend an ultrasound, this way you and your doctor can see for sure what's going on in there in case it's ectopic and you can do something about it right away. Seems like that would be the safest option as opposed to just stopping the progesterone, just in case baby is just now really snuggling in and you end up with a healthy viable pregnancy.

I'm really sorry you're going through this Maureen!

Agreed! Just been reading through the thread, i used to work in an EPU in the past... and a suboptimal rise in BHcg should always raise suspicion of an ectopic, although a pregnancy wouldnt been seen on u/s just yet, ectopic or intra-uterine, with those betas, so if they continue to rise suboptimally please get an u/s. Fingers crossed its just a normal pregnancy though :hugs::hugs:

Fingers crossed its just slow rising hcg hun they are going up not down there is still a chance xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->