+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

So sorry you are going through all this maureen but to be really honest maureen they actually look darker to me! I think you must have a sticky in there and is just a slow riser! Hang in there Maureen I am so rooting for you still!

and here is my fmu test compared to yesterdays fmu test when still wet, Todays is the first photo yesterday is the second

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 111111.jpg
    111111.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 31
They don't seem lighter to me hun!
I have everything x'ed for you.
Try and put your feet up as much as possible.

Come on little beany stick!!!
X

You are driving yourself crazy.stop it! Relax and wait for Monday to see of you can get an u s. Please girl or i'm gonna find you and take all them damn tests away from you!!!

irl I cant tell if they are darker, lighter or the same, I just wish I had some answers, I hope my beta on monday will give me a clear answer

Lol Donna, The tests can drive me a little bonkers but they kinda help me too, at least if the get lighter then I know its at least clearing my system so hopefully I dont have to have a d&c this time

Lol Donna, The tests can drive me a little bonkers but they kinda help me too, at least if the get lighter then I know its at least clearing my system so hopefully I dont have to have a d&c this time

You won't need a d&c because you have a healthy little beany in there. Positive thoughts girl and now stop testing and try to relax because Monday will bring you good and solid betas :hugs:

Thanks so much hope, If the bleeding would stop I would feel more optimistic but encouraging words always help

U r still taking metformin? Ask your doctor about that. It says to not take metformin while pregnant on the label. I stopped mine without even asking but you should ask, our situations r similar but different, but ask about that. Also ask if endometrial lining is high. They couldn't see anything on my early ultrasound after my bfp, but said very good sign that the endometrial lining was high. Ask about that met! The frer still look really good!!!

Those tests look good. Hopefully the bleeding will subside and that little bean will stick around for 9 months...thinking of you xxxx

There still dark, keep your head up. I have my fingers crossed for you !

I think that yesterday's is a bit darker, and today's is a bit lighter:( maybe it's my computer though.

Well I just did another frer and its much lighter, at least I Know:nope:

Attachments

• end.jpg
    end.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 30
:( this is what happened to me too. I feel for you its really shitty. Have you started bleeding anymore? Fingers crossed for you. You do read of stories where it goes the other way so I hope you are one of the lucky ones x

Yep more bleeding and more cramps , I hope this miscarriage is not as painful

Im really sorry, its something that nobody should go threw especially more then one time. I hope you can get some answers from drs soon and have a healthy pregnancy and rainbow baby very soon.

Oh, man. I'm so sorry. I was really hoping that the other ladies were right. I'll say a prayer for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->