+++ I tried the hook effect theory, any thoughts please

those look fantastic! That last frer is almost as dark as the control IRL I bet! How far along are they telling you they think you are? If you consider implantation time, you are barely three weeks right? I think you hcgs fall right in line with that if you look at the charts.

Thanks, irl its pretty close to the color of control line but not quite, I'm not letting myself get excited cause I've been down this raod so many times without a happy ending

I went back and looked at your frer pic from yesterday while it was still fresh and the one from today is definitely darker! I'm still holding out all the hope in the world for you Maureen!

Really mrsparoline ? Thanks so much , I just want this sooooo badly

Hey Maureen I'm glad your beta is higher!! I wanted to tell you to put down the hpts and enjoy being pregnant as long a you can!! I can tell from your posts that the tests are making you more stressed about the pregnancy... Those lines won't change the outcome at this point... I think you should just enjoy what you have now :) I really hope it works out!

Nope , I'm still worried about the light blood every so often, also the doc was very worried about how low the numbers , I'll guess I'll just have to wait and see , night everyone and thanks for all the support

night hun, ur FRER looks great, try to relax as much as possible <3

Everytime I peed last night there was blood , this is how All of my miscarriages start

I'm still praying for you hun. I hope that you're okay and know that I will be here for you if it happens again.

I may be joining you in a few days as mu tests are still not any darker. We'll find out after bloods are drawn.

Hang in there sweet!

Here are my fmu tests which usually suck, but they are darker, why cant I just stop bleeding, Should I try to get them to do another Beta Today?
irl the frer is for sure darker then yesterday

Attachments

• 51.jpg
    51.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 7
if they will do another beta i say why not?
Its better to know right

But look how dark you walmart test is (they never go that dark)!! :)

and your FRER is super dark!!! when mine was that dark my HCG was very high so it looks good to me

That FRER looks freaking fabulous!! I'm sorry the bleeding has got you so.worried :( I agree with pp, if they will do a beta I would..

I'm gonna go see if they will , they open at 8am and its 7:15 now , the Walmart is for sure the darkest yet

Way darker!!
I've been bleeding heavily on and off since 12 weeks with this pregnancy, due to a SCH, could be similar with you perhaps? Xx

those tests look fab hun cant wait to see your new beta result xxxx

I have just read through this entire thread and want to say that I'm really praying for you Maureen! The latest tests are definitely darker! Sending you loads of support! Hope you get good news with the beta today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->