I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

i totally agree bout people bein insensitive , please dont let it get u down like its been said were all fertile ladies thats why were on here , only weve had a bit of bad luck....that will defs change!!!!
i think im out this month im quite sure of it id had pos opks a week ago and then this week too so im v confused. goin to stick to the original plan and just enjoy xmas.
my friend i was sayin abouts sister is 13 weeks also lol. all go over here.
baby dust too all xx

Did you hear that they are making a spinoff called Girl Meets World.. it is Cory and Topangas daughter.. and they are bringing back the original cast... Super exciting!!!

I did!!! I just learned that a couple of days ago. I am beyond excited!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Johnson- Oh no! I'm so sorry, on to the next cycle I suppose. I hope this is a lucky one for you

MackJess- Good luck at the appt today! Like the other ladies said, I'm sure everything is just perfect with your little bean. I can imagine how nervous you must be.

Topanga- LOL I watched BMW religiously growing up. I had the biggest crush on Shawn- of course I'd fall for the bad boy :)

Have a great day everyone, one day closer to our BFPs right??

Mack - Good luck at your appointment!!

Bluebird - Who didn't have a crush on Shawn?

Hmmmmmm, should i know what 'Boy Meets World' is? :shrug:
(Remenber im a uk girl!!)

Well ladies- I resigned from my job today- drama!! Its been building for a while and im a bit sad about it because i love love love the team that i work with but I do mostly horse and farm work (im a vet) and this last pregnancy made me realise i just dont want to put myself in dangerous situations every day if i get pregnant again (oops- WHEN i get pregnant again) So im gonna be a cat and dog vet for a few years while i start a family- I can always go back to the horses later :winkwink:

Still no af for me but lost of cramps....yawn!!

How is everyone today? Anyone due to test? Its nearly december-can u believe it! Come on bfp's xxx
:xmas12:

Well ladies- I resigned from my job today- drama!! Its been building for a while and im a bit sad about it because i love love love the team that i work with but I do mostly horse and farm work (im a vet) and this last pregnancy made me realise i just dont want to put myself in dangerous situations every day if i get pregnant again (oops- WHEN i get pregnant again) So im gonna be a cat and dog vet for a few years while i start a family- I can always go back to the horses later :winkwink:

Still no af for me but lost of cramps....yawn!!

How is everyone today? Anyone due to test? Its nearly december-can u believe it! Come on bfp's xxx
:xmas12:

Thats right, WHEN you get pregnant! Very cool that you are a vet, hopefully this will be a good change for you.

Having a good day today- yesterday was the first day since I found out about the M/C (3 weeks ago) that I didn't cry. I told my hisband and he said he was proud of me haha! That made me giggle.
Im on CD 7, just waiting around to O.... it may not even happen this month because I haven't had a proper AF yet. We will see!

And Boy Meets World was this awesome sitcom on in the 90's that every kid in the US under the age of 15 watched. It was about a group of kids in elementary school that were always up to goofy antics :)

JohnsonGirl - It is a show that aired in the US in the 90s... They play reruns on Disney now.. Its a show us 90s US kids can all relate to lol...

I wanted to be a vet when I was younger.. but glad you are still going to be able to be a small animal vet. Pretty cool!

Topanga - I think it was the hair.

I just googled boy meets world- looks vaguely familiar!!

Bluebird- are you using opk's? Its 6 weeks today for me and i still cry now and then (like today for example!) Im glad you're feeling better xxx

Ahhhhh OMG I can't fathom someone not knowing what BMW is!!! Really, I wish you lived closer than the UK and I would send you my BMW DVDs! ;-)

I'm sorry that you had to leave your job working with horses, but I'm glad that you're going to be safer! You'll have to let us know how working with dogs and cats instead is!!

Thankfully, I don't have to worry at all at my job. I'm an attorney, so unless one of the defendants I'm charging goes apeshit (always possible, I suppose!), I'm safe! ;-)

I'm annoyed. When I called to make my first prenatal appt, the lady scheduling it said my doc likes to wait till 6 weeks so she can see something and hear the heartbeat. So she counted out 6 1/2 weeks to schedule me. So I'm all geared up for the ultrasound, but no. I had to schedule that for week 8, she doesn't do them this early. Oy. She did do bloodwork, so hopefully I get results tomorrow. Haven't had a lot of symptoms yet so at least getting those results will be reassuring. I don't even feel pregnant this week I've had so little symptoms.

Oh Mackjess, that's ridiculous. I would explain your situation and really push for an earlier ultrasound. Your peace of mind is so much more important right now than the doctor's "preferences".

Ahhhhh OMG I can't fathom someone not knowing what BMW is!!! Really, I wish you lived closer than the UK and I would send you my BMW DVDs! ;-)

I'm sorry that you had to leave your job working with horses, but I'm glad that you're going to be safer! You'll have to let us know how working with dogs and cats instead is!!

Thankfully, I don't have to worry at all at my job. I'm an attorney, so unless one of the defendants I'm charging goes apeshit (always possible, I suppose!), I'm safe! ;-)

Ha! I'm a financial advisor so my job is super safe too.... unless the stock market crashes of course. But they have our windows bolted shut so I wouldn't be able to jump out anyway.

Mackjess that is bananas, I thought the HB was visible at 6.5 weeks!!! So much stress for you for no reason. I'm sure everything is just fine, but it would be nice if they reaffirmed that for you ASAP.

I tried. She said she'd rather wait till we know we will hear the heartbeat, and I know since I'm a little chubby already it can be harder to find at six weeks. She would've done it next week but I went ahead and scheduled it for 8 weeks. so now my scan is Dec 11th. which is fine but I wish they hadn't got me all excited about this week. I will feel alot better tomorrow if I know my bloodwork results. but she also did say that may take till Monday. think I'm gonna go cry now.

Hopefully your blood test results are so awesome you won't be worried anymore!

It just shows what a great mom you are already- totally in love an worried about your baby 24/7. Relax momma! You have the rest of your life to worry about your kiddo, don't use it all up the first couple of weeks :)

Have a good cry and then just look forward to getting your blood test results because that should reassure you a bit. And 11th December will soon come around, even if it doesn't feel like it now!

Johnson girl, boy meets world was on over here too. It was on when I was a teenager and I'm 31 now so maybe not your age range but I loved it when I was younger. I think it was on channel 4 at 6 on a weeknight or something!

I can't wait for GMW! I loved BMW! I wonder if Mr. Feeney will still be the teacher or be their neighbor?

On another note, I want to thank everyone for your support these past few weeks. I've really been having a rough time, and you've all helped me to get to a better place with this. You're all a great group of women, and I have a really good feeling that we'll all get our stick beans soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->