I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Agreed, Mack! We're totally pulling for you and baby. You and baby are both in my prayers this week!!!

Thank you, praying it all works out and many times it does. The first 2 times I got my progesterone checked I was off work and had it done in the a.m. and the 3rd time it was an afternoon appt and late in the day. I've read it can be lower if you'd had meals, so I'm going to fast before I get it checked Wednesday since my appt is very early.

Also got my scan bumped up to this Thursday. I don't know WHO I was trying to kid thinking I could make it until week 8! :haha:

So Thursday is going to be a big day, bloodwork results and a scan. Eek.

Good luck Mack!
, I'm on CD 10. Nothing too exciting to report. Just going to bd as much as possible. I usually o between cd13 and cd16.

Fingers crossed for Thursday. Make sure you let us know how you get on. They're acting really quick so everything should be fine!

Thinking about you Mack. I've got a good feeling though- im sure it will all work out but i know you're gonna stress like crazy until thursday. Lets hope time flies for you.

Anyone due to test soon? Any early symptom spotters?

AFM- no news, yawn, no af, yawn yawn!!! :shrug:

So decided that I am going to NTNP until I get my first cycle. Sex caused me to start bleeding again.. so I think I irritated my cervix or something.. who knows. But it is making me stress out... so I am going to not have sex and unless I ovulated the last couple days (which I doubted) I will officially start trying in hopefully by the beginning of the year.

Hi ladies! I was looking at my chart yesterday and comparing it to last months, and I was getting so discouraged because my symptoms were the same, almost down to the exact days. Well I went ahead and tested this morning (12DPO), and :bfp: x4! I couldn't believe my eyes so I took 4 tests! The first one was an IC and I've got pretty convincing evaps last month with them, so I took a $ store test & a first signal all :bfp:!!! I'm so excited!!! :happydance:

Here's a pic of my tests?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 18
Congrats again Pray. I'm so excited for my KS buddy.

PLEASE please please pllleeeaaaassseeee do a MUCH better job than I do about worrying about every little f-ing thing! LOL, learn from my example of how NOT to freak out. :hugs:

congrats chic yipeee another bfp!!!! well done girls keep them comin.
iv a hosp app today to see a gynae doc think he goin to give me a wee once over to make sure theres nothin wrong with me down below, im plopping myself yikes!!! my af due on thurs been testing an gettin bfns boo hoo

Congrats!! That's awesome!! Hopefully we'll have a few more by the end of the month :)

Cozmos- hope everything goes ok at your appt and you're not out until af shows up!!

Do any of you ladies know if you can get pregnant with hcg in your system? Last week I found I had an hcg blood count of 21 (7 weeks post d&c!), but I have gotten af and had a positive opk 8 days ago (after getting a bunch of negatives first so not caused by hcg). Just wondering.

I have heard both that you can or you can't O with a little HCG in your system. I think it is inconclusive.

I think you can still OV with HCG in your system, I've read stories where women got pregnant again while their Drs are still testing them down to zero. I still have HCG in my system (had a faint positive on Friday) and I SWEAR I OVed last week- I even had a peak on a Clearblue Monitor.
I've also read the opposite, that you can't OV until your HCG is below 5 again. So who knows???
Personally though, I think you can :) progesterone is actually what stops you from ovulating and HCG causes you to make progesterone.... You can have high HCG and still have low progesterone right?

Cozmos, how did your apt go???

Afm, I met with my OBGYN yesterday about how I've been having so many positive OPKs. She really was not concerned at all. She said she never really sees this, but that's also because people just stop testing. She gave me the option of doing the Day 21 test this month to just make sure that I am ovulating and that my hormone levels are normal. It was really reassuring that she was not in the least concerned and I am looking forward to the test just to have that final confirmation. She also looked at all of my ultrasounds again and said that everything down there is absolutely fine, so that's good! I feel so relieved!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->