I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Awww Sophia's mom, that was so sweet and definitely what I needed to hear this morning! <3

Well, ladies, I'm out this month. :witch: arrived this morning. :-(

If you don't mind, I'd like to stay in this thread and keep getting updates from all of you!

Sorry topanga- stupid witch!! I'm not officially out but after the whole 'am I aren't I' pregnant this week, DH and I have decided to use protection until af arrives- it was just too stressful. Soooo I hope af hurries up- its been 6 weeks 3 days now since d&c.

So I'm with topanga- out but would love to stay in the thread and cheer on all you other ladies this month.
Next month it'll be us topanga xxx

Sorry Topanga :( I think we should keep this thread going! Even if our BFP's come after Christmas ;)

I love that idea! Rooting for the rest of you for this month though! ;-)

Hey topanga, sorry to hear the witch got you. I am 10 dpo but feeling a bit PMS'y so think I will be out too this month and there will be no Christmas bfp...oh well at least we can have some alcohol this Christamas....:flower:

As for the thread, we can change the emphasis-after the witch lets work on getting our Bfp's before Christmas 2013 :thumbup:

Sorry Topanga : ( I think I may be out this month as well but will test on Saturday just in case. I need to test then so I know if I can have a few cocktails that night or not! I think I missed my ovulation window though. Actually feeling ok about it though for some strange reason.

:hugs: topanga ... Damn AF!!!

Who knows it ill get a Christmas BFP ... Not really sure what my body is doing :-/

Dang it!! I'm sorry Topanga that's a bummer. Yes please stick around! I may be out too, I have noooooo idea what my body is up to these days. Chances are I won't even ovulate this month *grrrrrrrr!!*

Confession time: I just scoured the house for chocolate and finding NOTHING I started picking out the chocolate pieces from my Special K chocolatey delights cereal lol I am a monster haha! And I'm thinking af might be on the way....

Confession time: I just scoured the house for chocolate and finding NOTHING I started picking out the chocolate pieces from my Special K chocolatey delights cereal lol I am a monster haha! And I'm thinking af might be on the way....

Lol you are hilarious

Hahahahaha! I've totally done that before Bluebird! I've eaten semi-sweet baking chocolate chips just to get some! There's a commercial about that, and I'm like,"oh my gosh! That's me!!"

I'm so excited!! I finally got a +OPK!! Time to :sex: hehe! Woohoo!

Yay sophiasmom that's fantastic news! I too agree about keeping the thread going. I'm not officially out yet but my partner's been ill pretty much the whole of my fertile week so very unlikely! Fingers crossed for those of you still in it though :)

OK ladies, now I'm scared. My labs came back and my HCG is great (49,500) but my progesterone was 19 a few days before I missed AF when I got it tested last, and now it's dropped to 11.5 so I'm starting progesterone today and getting it rechecked Wednesday. Not sure exactly what that means, the nurse said sometimes it changes so they do supplements. God I'm so scared.

Mackjess, I understand why you're scared, but it's wonderful that they know about it and you're able to take supplements to increase your levels. I'm sure everything is going to be absolutely fine. Please keep us updated.

Afm, I have my doctor's appointment this afternoon to discuss the crazy number of positive OPKs I've been having, so I'm looking forward to start getting some answers about that!!

Mack, so glad the hcg levels are so good! Also, it sounds like the progesterone is something they can fix, so it is good you found out. Did they say what the level is supposed to be at? It seems like your doc is on top of things which is great for you!

She likes it to be at 20 by the end of the first trimester, so I was ecstatic that it was already at 19 when I tested on 11/9. She checked it again on 11/14, but I don't know what it was, just that everything looked good.

Really scared because it dropped so much. That can be a sign that there is something wrong with the baby. Taking progesterone can help support it if it is a healthy pregnancy, but it doesn't really stop anything if something is wrong, which a drop can indicate. So, here's to waiting til my results Thursday. ARGH!

Sorry Mack, I feel bad you are worried. It could wind up being fine though. We are all pulling for you and your bean!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->