I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

I have been ttc for 5years after the birth of my first son..I have never experienced a mc so my heart goes out to you. Im sorry u had to go through that ..I couldnt imagine. I am one more pill away from finishing my first round of clomid so YES..I would LOVE to have a BFP by christmas day! I Pray so hard everyday about it! My mother asked me what I would like for christmas yesterday and I honestly couldnt think of anything(which she doesnt have to anyway lol Im an adult now but usually I mess with her and throw suggestions out in the air) but im so focused on TTC...all i want for christmas this year is a BFP!!!! Good luck to you! and God bless!

Great news, Mackjess! So excited for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And I love the idea of extending this thread to Valentine's Day! :kiss:

fab news mackjess thats brilliant, now chill chic and enjoy!!!
defs up for changing to valentines thread im out af came today, oh that nearly invisible ine i saw was a wicked trick lol.....ah well heres to xmas and a few glasses of cheeki wine!!!

Yay mack im so happy for you......ive just had a LARGE glass of wine in your honor!!!

I LOVE the idea of valentines bfp- count me in girls xxx

defs up for changing to valentines thread im out af came today, oh that nearly invisible ine i saw was a wicked trick lol.....ah well heres to xmas and a few glasses of cheeki wine!!!

Sorry Cozmos..... Bloody witch!!

I should be ovulating between today and Sunday!!!! I can't wait to be in the tww. I've decided absolutely no testing until I'm late, which happens to be Christmas eve. I feel really positive this month. :)

please have some for me. I miiiiiiiisssssss wine! lol

im out af came today, oh that nearly invisible ine i saw was a wicked trick lol.....ah well heres to xmas and a few glasses of cheeki wine!!!

So sorry, Cozmos. :nope: Damn witch. Enjoy the wine and then we'll all start together again!

Dang it, sorry cozmos.... on to the Valentines BPF!

Yay Sohpiasmom! Welcome to the TWWers, I'm on 7 DPO and I'm going to try to wait until next Friday to test :)

I took a test this morning (I've been taking one every Friday since the D&C 4 weeks ago) and it was a very very faint positive (down from a faint positive last Friday). Hopefully next Friday it will be a dark positive! Had some promising cramps yesterday :haha: so I'm hoping for the best

Hi ladies - sorry I have been MIA.. Back now. Today is CD17 for me and im 99% sure ovulation will (or has) happened today.. DH and I have been BD'ing so hopefully... This will be the month! Now the tww.. What dates are everyone testing on? I think mine is 22 Dec.. Good luck ladies xxx

Dang it, sorry cozmos.... on to the Valentines BPF!

Yay Sohpiasmom! Welcome to the TWWers, I'm on 7 DPO and I'm going to try to wait until next Friday to test :)

I took a test this morning (I've been taking one every Friday since the D&C 4 weeks ago) and it was a very very faint positive (down from a faint positive last Friday). Hopefully next Friday it will be a dark positive! Had some promising cramps yesterday :haha: so I'm hoping for the best

good luck bluebird !!! xx

How are you holding out bluebird? Why does time seem to fly except when you're in the tww? Are you still planning on testing next Friday? I tested positive with DD at 9dpo, so I'm pretty sure I'll cave and test at 10dpo (DEC 14th) this time. LOL after my m/c I told myself I wouldn't test until I had MAJOR preg. symptoms. I guess that's out the window!!

Had my scan today. They said my bean looked perfect, HB 172, measuring 7weeks 2days. I am actually happy. So far I've just been nerves.

Thanks again for all of the thoughts for my wee bean. You have no idea how much that helps me and I'm grateful for the wonderful ladies on this thread. I can't wait for more scans and more BFPs from everyone to follow!!

Baker - I like your sign from above. :hugs:

Oh Mackjess Im so happy for you thats awesome news!!! I so hope i can join you soon!!!

I would LOVE to have a BFP for Christmas this year but Valentines Day does sound more realistic because I really dont know about my cycle still...waiting and hoping for a period soon...if the bleeding I had the week of November 19th really was a period...which i think and hope it was...then im on cd 20 today... i do kind of think i ovulated sometime this past week cause the sides of my bbs are slighly tender as they are after i ovulate...so right now im hoping for a period by December 17th!!!! Wish me luck! This is a really great thread seems like a great group of gals!!

Well I am officially on cd 1 today, so will join you ladies that are now hoping for a valentines day bfp!

Which by the way I am happy about because it means I'm back to my normal 28 day cycles, wahoo!

Yea for being back to normal, mlm! Are you planning on using opks and temping this cycle?

Hi, babydoodle!

Well, I'll be 10 dpo on December 14th, and I'll likely be testing then as well, Sophiasmom and Bluebird! Actually, I'll probably test earlier, but I won't start to let the results (-) affect me until after December 14! :winkwink: I'm 4 dpo and the time is dragging! My symptoms have been feeling emotional and creamy/ew cm. I also feel like my breasts have been tingly, but that symptom is probably just in my head. I keep having slight pains on my ectopic side, which is really freaking me out. Any more symptoms from you two?

How are you holding out bluebird? Why does time seem to fly except when you're in the tww? Are you still planning on testing next Friday? I tested positive with DD at 9dpo, so I'm pretty sure I'll cave and test at 10dpo (DEC 14th) this time. LOL after my m/c I told myself I wouldn't test until I had MAJOR preg. symptoms. I guess that's out the window!!

I'm dying here!! I want to test so bad but I know it won't do me any good lol I'm going to wait until Friday the 14th. I had some red spotting yesterday so fx that was implantation and not the big bad witch :) and yes time has stopped an my house.... It's going to be so hard to wait!!!
I had a super faint positive yesterday am that could be leftover hcg from the MC... That's why I need to wait until Friday, a dark BFP will mean it's a new pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->