I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Well I am officially on cd 1 today, so will join you ladies that are now hoping for a valentines day bfp!

Ugh that nasty witch :( Its good you are back on track with your cycle though. On to Valentines day!!!

Yea for being back to normal, mlm! Are you planning on using opks and temping this cycle?

Hi, babydoodle!

Well, I'll be 10 dpo on December 14th, and I'll likely be testing then as well, Sophiasmom and Bluebird! Actually, I'll probably test earlier, but I won't start to let the results (-) affect me until after December 14! :winkwink: I'm 4 dpo and the time is dragging! My symptoms have been feeling emotional and creamy/ew cm. I also feel like my breasts have been tingly, but that symptom is probably just in my head. I keep having slight pains on my ectopic side, which is really freaking me out. Any more symptoms from you two?

I'm trying not to overthink my symptoms. I had sensitive nips at 1-2 dpo. I've been having some pinchy pains on my left side. Yesterday I have creamy/ewcm... Super weird for me. Today my cp is high (but I know it can move around). Plus, yesterday my temp rose again and stayed there today. Fx'd

Your symptoms sound good, Sophiasmom! I wish I could think of something besides my (possibly imaginary) symptoms. :wacko: I was pretty certain I was pregnant yesterday, but today I don't think I am. Jeez. I'm driving myself nuts. 5 days until testing!

I know...5 days!!! woohoo!! I'm trying not to symptom spot, but it's sort of habit now :p I hope the next few days fly by! I'm taking family pictures for a friend today, then to see Christmas lights tonight. I work the next two days (12+ hr shifts). Please go quickly tww!!

GL Sophia's mom. I had tons of the creamy CM about 4DPO myself. Your symptoms sound great.

Fingers crossed for all of you. Even though there's almost no chance for me this month I love hearing all your progress!

Getting sooooo anxious to test!!! I'm 9dpo today and I had some red spotting at 7dpo.... Trying to wait until Friday, but without some serious distractions I don't know if I'll make it lol

I didn't make it, I just tested.... What was that, like 10 minutes??!! I am a serious addict

But good news is that the BFP was darker, way darker!!!! I think this might be the real thing, I am sooooo excited! I'll wait a couple more days an test again and then we'll know for sure. I could totally be my hormones/leftover hcg playing games with me but hey, there's hope :)

Sounds like you'll be nice and busy for a few days, Sophiasmom, so hopefully that will keep your mind occupied! I know how hard it is, though, even when you're busy to focus on something other than "AM I?" during the tww. For example, I have about a million papers to grade and my own final to prepare for, but instead I'm playing on the Internet, looking up implantation bleeding. :dohh: I've had creamy/ew cm since I o'd, but that's not too unusual for me, so I'm trying not to count it as a "real" sign.

Oh, Bluebird, I don't know how you're holding out. With that spotting two days ago, I'd be sooooo tempted to test! Do you take your temps? I wonder if you had an implantation temp dip?

Edit: AHHH!!! Bluebird you posted while I was typing! I'm so excited for you; I hope it's a new pregnancy! Did you use the same kind of test that you were using to chart your dropping hcg levels???

Yeah bluebird!!! I hope this is a new pregnancy!! You should call your doc tomorrow and get your bloods drawn, then you will know for sure! :happydance:

Yay bluebird that is BRILLIANT!!!

Right, that's it, I'm forcing my hubby to lift the ttc ban.....sure I've got some lacey undies somewhere to tempt him!!! ;)

It was the same test I have been using to follow my hcg down, I don't temp :( so no clues there.... I just have to wait this one out

I was thinking of calling my dr but I don't want her to think I'm a looney bird if it's just a false alarm. It could just be that my wee was more concentrated today or the test just had more dye in it.... So I'm thinking I'll just test every other day until Friday and we'll see what happens!

Bluebird that's great! Sounds promising!! I hope they get darker!!

Very exciting ladies to hear a few BFP's floating around!! My fingers are crossed for everyone!! I think today I am 2dpo so still have a while to wait! Anyone else testing around 22 Dec? I think the next fornight is going to be CRAZY!!

xox

Very exciting ladies to hear a few BFP's floating around!! My fingers are crossed for everyone!! I think today I am 2dpo so still have a while to wait! Anyone else testing around 22 Dec? I think the next fornight is going to be CRAZY!!

xox

Yes I'm goin to be testing either Dec. 23rd or Dec. 24th! My husband is visiting family back on the mainland right now and will be home on Dec 24th so I would love to have something positive to show him when he returns! I'm on 6dpo right now so that would put me at 21dpo or so and hopefully there will be a definite bfp by then! Otherwise, Af is due Dec 24th so we shall see! I'll be checkin in here for more bfps from everyone else until then!

xox

Yes I'm goin to be testing either Dec. 23rd or Dec. 24th! My husband is visiting family back on the mainland right now and will be home on Dec 24th so I would love to have something positive to show him when he returns! I'm on 6dpo right now so that would put me at 21dpo or so and hopefully there will be a definite bfp by then! Otherwise, Af is due Dec 24th so we shall see! I'll be checkin in here for more bfps from everyone else until then!

Sending you baby dust!! Good luck xx

eeeeeeeeeeeek bluebird !!! iv my fx for u chic sounds really promising xx

Any tww-ers have symptoms? Yesterday and today I've been having strong pinches on my left side and twinges in my cervix. Today it's maybe a little light cramping too. I had a temp dip this am, so I'm hoping implantation dip. (You can see my chart and let me know what you think) is it too early for that??

Any tww-ers have symptoms? Yesterday and today I've been having strong pinches on my left side and twinges in my cervix. Today it's maybe a little light cramping too. I had a temp dip this am, so I'm hoping implantation dip. (You can see my chart and let me know what you think) is it too early for that??

I think implantation is anywhere from 6-10 days on average after OV??? That dip and the cramps sound promising! I hope this is it for you, you are planning on testing Friday right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->