I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Oh I hope so!! Maybe it's a fast mover! Lol. Yes, I'm testing Friday (unless I cave Thursday haha).

I was supposed to wait for Friday too and caved yesterday afternoon. Fail. I hope this week goes by quickly, I may just have to put myself into a Peppermint Bark coma so I'll wake up on Friday..... the half pound I ate last night didn't do the trick so I'll go with a full pound tonight hahaha! Dirty bird

Btw, your daughter is adorable :) Aren't little girls the best???

Sophiasmom, you and I have similar chart patterns. I, too, had a dip this morning. I don't know if I'm having any symptoms that aren't completely in my head, though. I don't seem to be having as much cm today as I was earlier. :(

Here's my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dc93b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hi Ladies :flower:

Bluebird- how are you feeling today-excited? Im excited for you! On a non pregnancy related topic- what is peppermint bark???!!!

Lindsfx- im loving your little picture- pee on all the sticks!!

No news from me really. Had a totally blank opk today so it must have been a true surge when i had a positive one last week- really hope its my cycle starting up again. Im going to Norway for xmas on saturday so i'll be away from all my beloved sticks for 12 days- fingers crossed i've had af by the time im back!

:dust:

Hi Ladies :flower:

Bluebird- how are you feeling today-excited? Im excited for you! On a non pregnancy related topic- what is peppermint bark???!!!

Lindsfx- im loving your little picture- pee on all the sticks!!

No news from me really. Had a totally blank opk today so it must have been a true surge when i had a positive one last week- really hope its my cycle starting up again. Im going to Norway for xmas on saturday so i'll be away from all my beloved sticks for 12 days- fingers crossed i've had af by the time im back!

:dust:

OMG! Let me introduce you to the magical world of Peppermint bark.... It's a thin layer of dark chocolate topped by another thin layer of white chocolate infused with just a touch of peppermint extract. On top you have a sprinkle of crushed candy canes. I sound like an advertisement :haha: Here's a pic...

https://www.williams-sonoma.com/pro...2&srccode=cii_17588969&cpncode=33-115032998-2

I made it this year to give as gifts for friends/family but I can't keep my hands off it!

I'm getting super excited about the possibility of a BFP... really trying not to get my hopes up though, I feel like this is just too good to be true you know???

Bluebird- Peppermint bark looks AMAZING!!! No wonder you keep eating it all! I know what you mean about the 'maybe bfp'. Its a fine balance between exciting and absolutely terrifying. The fun of the tww and testing isn't quite the same after a loss. BUT I'm sure you'll be fine. Unfortunately its out of your control so you just have to roll with it........and eat peppermint bark to keep a smile on your face!!! :winkwink:

Sophiasmom, you and I have similar chart patterns. I, too, had a dip this morning. I don't know if I'm having any symptoms that aren't completely in my head, though. I don't seem to be having as much cm today as I was earlier. :(

Here's my chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dc93b//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Ooh I see! I hope it's our implantation dip!! I don't have as much cm today either. *TMI* barely any on my undies Fx'd! I'm def more twingey today tho.

Bluebird- thanks! I love having a girl! They're so much fun to dress up :p mine is mommy's girl, but definitely has daddy wrapped around her finger. I'd love to have another girl so she has a sister, but Dh wants a boy

YES!!! I had a missed micarriage in October, but my cycle went right back to normal so we started trying again this month. I want to test now, but think it may be WAY too soon. I think I'll have to wait until around the 19th or so.

For those who have taken the test early, exactly how early were you able to get a positive???

Good Luck to everyone trying :)

Thanks, JohnsonGirl. The drawing and the words capture my POAS addiction perfectly! :)

Okay, so I'm freaking out a bit / feeling a little bummed. Earlier when I wiped, I had pink tinged ewcm. I've been having this every month since the ectopic, but not as early as 6 dpo! I'm trying to stay hopeful and think that the temp dip today coupled with the pink cm could be implantation-related, but I'm also worried because on the day I got a + hpt with my ectopic, I also had pink tinged ewcm.

So, here's the fun loop that's been playing in my head for the last 2 hours:

It's implantation!! :happydance:
It's pre-af spotting!!:growlmad:
It's another ectopic!! :cry:

linds, your picture is cracking me up. And I'm gonna go with ib. 6 dpo seems too early for anything else.

So my temps are going to be invalid the next few days. I came down with the flu :( I hope it's gone quickly! Ugh.

Linds-your chart looks great!! I agree that it sounds more like ib than anything else

Good morning lovlies!

Took a test this morning and it was a faint positive.... much lighter than Sunday, about the same 'faintness' as last Friday. UGH!!! So that's got me down this morning. I swear I feel pg though! I had the red spotting on Friday along with mild cramping all weekend and my bbs are awfully sore. The rational part of my brain says I need to trust the tests and quit torturing myself. And the "MUST PEE ON ALL THE STICKS" part of my brain is going bananas lol

Sophiasmom- sorry about the flu bug!!! I had it last week and it was awful, DD had it at the same time as me and my poor husband was a wreck trying to take care of us. Good news though is that it was only 2 days and I was up and running again. Get lots of rest and feel better soon!!

Linds- really hoping that was IB for you, we'll find out in a few days!!!

Mackjess- how are you feeling?? Any wierd cravings or funny 'baby brain' stories for us? I did the dumbest stuff when I was pg lol

Have a good day everyone!!

Sopiasmom- I hope the flu bug doesn't last very long!

Bluebird- what kind of test are you using? IC, and $store tests I know don't don't show very good progression.

Oh Bluebird, you had to ask. :D

So every morning before work I pour a big plastic cup of OJ to take my vits and sip while I'm driving into work. DH was off on Friday, so he was home to eat/drink more stuff. Saturday I got on him because he finished the apple cider AND the OJ and I really liked having a juice to drink in the morning. He swore up and down he didn't finish the OJ, and we couldn't find out where the bottle went because it wasn't in the recycle bin. He went and bought me more OJ and I was happy. Then after it was totally forgotten about, yesterday morning, I go to the cabinet where we keep the plastic cups. There is the missing OJ from Friday. :haha:

Sopiasmom- I hope the flu bug doesn't last very long!

Bluebird- what kind of test are you using? IC, and $store tests I know don't don't show very good progression.

Internet cheapies from Amazon.... $10 for 30 of them. Hoping that's the issue.... but they showed fairly good progression on my last pregnancy so I dunno :shrug:

So every morning before work I pour a big plastic cup of OJ to take my vits and sip while I'm driving into work. DH was off on Friday, so he was home to eat/drink more stuff. Saturday I got on him because he finished the apple cider AND the OJ and I really liked having a juice to drink in the morning. He swore up and down he didn't finish the OJ, and we couldn't find out where the bottle went because it wasn't in the recycle bin. He went and bought me more OJ and I was happy. Then after it was totally forgotten about, yesterday morning, I go to the cabinet where we keep the plastic cups. There is the missing OJ from Friday. :haha:

OMG I love it!!! Did you fess up to the husband or quietly slip the missing OJ into the outside garbage? lol

OMG I love it!!! Did you fess up to the husband or quietly slip the missing OJ into the outside garbage? lol

Oh I was in the kitchen cracking up so he had to come in and see what the fuss was about. LOL. He is still making so much fun of me. :dohh:

Bluebird, will your doctor track your hcg with blood tests? I had a similar situation a couple of weeks ago so I am doing weekly blood tests now.

Mack, that's hilarious. I'm sure your DH is giving you a hard time haha

My Dr. would run blood tests if I asked her to, but I think I prefer to just wait and see. It's a pain to get to her office because of traffic- I'm in socal so driving anywhere is a pain in my butt lol And my viens are super small, I end up getting stuck multiple times before they can ever get a decent blood draw from me :$

I figure I'll know one way or another in a week or two so I might as well just hang in there and see what happens! And it will give me a chance to pee on all the sticks... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->