I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

That makes sense. I hope your line gets super dark so that you'll know for sure it's a bfp!!

Thanks, Mackjess and Sophiasmom, I really hope it was implantation. No pink cm so far today, so we'll see what the future holds. I'm not feeling too hopeful, though, since I don't have any symptoms. I know it's too early; I think I've been reading too many posts on twoweekwait! :wacko:

I'm sorry you're sick, Sophiasmom, but maybe it's a good sign?? Your immune system is lowered when you're pregnant so you're more apt to get ill. Fingers crossed for you!

Ah, pregnant brain is so fun, Mackjess! You were a good sport to laugh about it. If it had been me, I'd have probably snuck it out to the trash! :winkwink:

I'm sorry about the inconclusive hpt results, Bluebird, but you've got the right attitude! Now you have a real excuse to pee on all the sticks! :yipee: If it were me, I'd probably be using two at a time, or saving my pee while I waited on the results of one test, since those ICs can be somewhat unpredictable. Any chance of you posting pics of the dark one then the lighter one that followed?

Thanks, Mackjess and Sophiasmom, I really hope it was implantation. No pink cm so far today, so we'll see what the future holds. I'm not feeling too hopeful, though, since I don't have any symptoms. I know it's too early; I think I've been reading too many posts on twoweekwait! :wacko:

I'm sorry you're sick, Sophiasmom, but maybe it's a good sign?? Your immune system is lowered when you're pregnant so you're more apt to get ill. Fingers crossed for you!

Ah, pregnant brain is so fun, Mackjess! You were a good sport to laugh about it. If it had been me, I'd have probably snuck it out to the trash! :winkwink:

I'm sorry about the inconclusive hpt results, Bluebird, but you've got the right attitude! Now you have a real excuse to pee on all the sticks! :yipee: If it were me, I'd probably be using two at a time, or saving my pee while I waited on the results of one test, since those ICs can be somewhat unpredictable. Any chance of you posting pics of the dark one then the lighter one that followed?

Yes!! I would love for you guys to see pics, I need some outside opinions as I am hiding all this nonsense from the husband :) He walked into the bathroom a couple mornings ago while I was showering and I had a bunch of sticks lined up on the back of the toilet. He stared for a good 10 seconds and then walked out of the room without saying anything or using the toilet!! hahahaha!
I'll figure out the whole picture thing this afternoon when I get home from work :happydance:

Score! If there's anything I love almost as much as peeing on sticks, it's analyzing other peoples' peed on sticks! :haha:
Wow, that sounds pretty nuts. Ah, who am I kidding? I've got deranged looking cartoon character commanding everyone to pee on sticks as an avatar. I have a serious addiction, ladies. Bring on the pics!

Hahahahahaha, Lindsfx, you are SERIOUSLY cracking me up!!!

Mackjess, I loved that story about the OJ. Priceless! Totally something I would do even now. ;-)

Bluebird, definitely post pictures!!

Afm, nothing exciting. Expecting O next week, so just having some recreational baby dance fun and waiting for O. :coffee: We had some Christmas parties this weekend and took the day off together yesterday, so I'm in a really good place emotionally. It feels wonderful to actually care about other things in my life and not be so depressed! This last AF really took a toll on my for some reason. Hoping this happiness continues... it feels wonderful!!!

we had a day together yesterday too and it was fab!!! jus doin eveyday stuff...loved it!
bluebird giv us pics pls do itttttt xx

https://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o720/bluebird1282/tests121112.jpg

This is my first time posting a pic.... lets see if it works!

Yay!!! now for the explanation....

(From top to bottom, all HPTs)
1. Two Fridays ago (day of OV)
2. Last Friday (7 dpo, am)
3. Sunday (9 dpo, pm)
4. Today (11 dpo, am)

Wierd right? Well we know a couple things for sure.... IC's suck and I have a POAS problem lol

oh MY GOODNESS..I WOULD LOVE THAT. H! This is my first time posting on a forum...although i've been addicted to reading them since i started ttc. I'm understanding all the lingo now. I lay in bed at night and fall asleep thinking about how wonderful a gift it would be to me and to our families. I don't think my husband knows how much my heart aches everytime i see a BFN. I just keep on trying!!

Anyone 16 DPO and still getting BFN???

Yay!!! now for the explanation....

(From top to bottom, all HPTs)
1. Two Fridays ago (day of OV)
2. Last Friday (7 dpo, am)
3. Sunday (9 dpo, pm)
4. Today (11 dpo, am)

Wierd right? Well we know a couple things for sure.... IC's suck and I have a POAS problem lol

Ummm... Looking at the pic on my phone and it's upside down!!! What?!? Lol anyway, the darkest stick should be #1

Hi everyone... I would love to join this thread :) DH and I have been ttc for over two years. We got our first BFP on November 8th. Then I miscarried four days later. I should be getting AF tomorrow but no sign as of yet. I have thick blue veins in my bb's (there a little tender), queasiness off and on, and pulling/stretching pains in my belly... Tested but to several BFN :-(... Testing again tomorrow...

Topanga, you've got a lovely attitude about it all. I wish I could be so calm. Maybe, if this cycle is a bust, I will be. I swear, I'm wearing myself out with it all, and it's only my first cycle ttc after my ep! I really admire your approach this month! Keep it up!

Bluebird - Yay! Thanks for uploading them. I hate to be the bearer of crappy news, but I think you got an extra sensitive test on Sunday. This type of thing happened to me several times as I was following my hcg levels down. It took over six weeks after I got methotrexate (a chemo drug they give you to terminate the ectopic) for my levels to decrease to 0 from their highest of 680. During that time, I would test, get my levels that same day, then test several days after. Sometimes the later test would be considerably darker than the earlier one, even though I knew my levels were declining. I'm attaching an example.

I used FRERs at this point in my ectopic saga, because my ICs ran out. All three of the pictured tests came together in one pack. The one on top was taken on 8/19 with SMU when my level was 16. Two days later, I took another test, also with SMU (second one in the series) and it was noticeably darker than the first. I was so frustrated! Then, two days later, on 8/23, I took the bottom test with SMU. This line is even a bit darker than the one I took on 8/19, although lighter than the one I took on 8/21.

So, I've given you all this info to say that even with a more expensive and sensitive test like FRER (I was getting lines when my number was 3!), there can be quite a bit of difference in test sensitivity and line color/strength, which totally sucks! ](*,) I wish we could get beta quants from our urine.

Maybe you do have a new little bean in there, but it's too early to test? How many dpo are you?

Ah, I went back and reread and see you're 11 dpo? Could still be too early. Or maybe your level went down at 10 dpo and then started to climb again? I'd keep testing. Have you taken an OPK to see what that does? I know you can get positives from those when you'd definitely get a + hpt, so maybe that could help clarify? As in, if your levels are low, still declining from your m/c, then it may not be positive. But, if they're increasing with a new pregnancy, it might be positive??

Attachments

• ep frer (2) (385x640).jpg
    ep frer (2) (385x640).jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi, Carybear! Your symptoms sound promising! I'll be crossing my fingers for you tomorrow!

Oh Bluebird, you had to ask. :D

So every morning before work I pour a big plastic cup of OJ to take my vits and sip while I'm driving into work. DH was off on Friday, so he was home to eat/drink more stuff. Saturday I got on him because he finished the apple cider AND the OJ and I really liked having a juice to drink in the morning. He swore up and down he didn't finish the OJ, and we couldn't find out where the bottle went because it wasn't in the recycle bin. He went and bought me more OJ and I was happy. Then after it was totally forgotten about, yesterday morning, I go to the cabinet where we keep the plastic cups. There is the missing OJ from Friday. :haha:

Mackjess that is hillarious!! And congrats on hitting 8 wks!! :happydance:

Hi everyone... I would love to join this thread :) DH and I have been ttc for over two years. We got our first BFP on November 8th. Then I miscarried four days later. I should be getting AF tomorrow but no sign as of yet. I have thick blue veins in my bb's (there a little tender), queasiness off and on, and pulling/stretching pains in my belly... Tested but to several BFN :-(... Testing again tomorrow...

Hi Carybear!

You must be on a hot streak gurl! Getting your first BFP last month and now, with those symptoms, you may have another on the way! Just be careful that it is not the miscarriage hormones lingering in your body and giving you false symptoms!

I'm sending great vibes your way gurl!! You got this!! :dust:

I had a follow up appointment for the miscarriage. My doctor was pleased to hear that my last cycle was normal. She did an exam to make sure my uterus and ovaries were where they should be. Everything looked good. She also said she would order an ultrasound for between 6&8 weeksnext time get pregnant. So now I wait. 2 dpo today. Due to test on Christmas eve. Going to avoid testing early this cycle.

Oh Bluebird, you had to ask. :D

So every morning before work I pour a big plastic cup of OJ to take my vits and sip while I'm driving into work. DH was off on Friday, so he was home to eat/drink more stuff. Saturday I got on him because he finished the apple cider AND the OJ and I really liked having a juice to drink in the morning. He swore up and down he didn't finish the OJ, and we couldn't find out where the bottle went because it wasn't in the recycle bin. He went and bought me more OJ and I was happy. Then after it was totally forgotten about, yesterday morning, I go to the cabinet where we keep the plastic cups. There is the missing OJ from Friday. :haha:

Mackjess, that is hilarious! That sounds like something I would do!

I had a follow up appointment for the miscarriage. My doctor was pleased to hear that my last cycle was normal. She did an exam to make sure my uterus and ovaries were where they should be. Everything looked good. She also said she would order an ultrasound for between 6&8 weeksnext time get pregnant. So now I wait. 2 dpo today. Due to test on Christmas eve. Going to avoid testing early this cycle.

They told me the same after my mc- instead of having to wait till 10 weeks to see my OB I can go in at 6 weeks.. Of course a mc is so horrible but at least this is a tiny silver lining for next time.. not having to freak out and being able to go early for ultrasound.. :wacko:

Hi Carybear!

You must be on a hot streak gurl! Getting your first BFP last month and now, with those symptoms, you may have another on the way! Just be careful that it is not the miscarriage hormones lingering in your body and giving you false symptoms!

I'm sending great vibes your way gurl!! You got this!! :dust:

Thanks! My HCG went to 0 before the bleeding stopped. So I know everything is gone, but today was still a BFN.... Not sure what is going on.

Topanga, you've got a lovely attitude about it all. I wish I could be so calm. Maybe, if this cycle is a bust, I will be. I swear, I'm wearing myself out with it all, and it's only my first cycle ttc after my ep! I really admire your approach this month! Keep it up!

Hehe I should read this to DH... he'd never believe it! :haha: He always has to listen all of the whining and crying that goes on behind the scenes. Trust me, I'm wearing myself out too! As the months go on, I notice that I'm happy and content early to mid cycle (because I'm optimistic that it might happen this month), anxious toward the end, and then horribly depressed when AF comes and another month has gone by without a BFP. It's an awful cycle and I just happen to be in the good part of the cycle now. ;-) My focus this month is on trying not to completely crash emotionally if I get another BFN. What exhausting work TTC can be!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->