• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Hey guys, has anybody ever heard of cheri22? I don't exactly believe 100% in that sort of thing but I'm kind of open minded and find it all a bit of fun! I asked for a free reading a few months ago and got it through saying a girl in March. Oh well, I can hope lol :)

I've heard of her. On a whim I got a Jenny Renny reading back in early September. Said if get a bfp in Jan from a cycle starting in December, and a boy. So... Obviously not correct for me. But it did give me a little hope. Even though I didn't totally believe in it to begin with, it was fun.

Hey ladies! Where is everyone in their cycles right now???

I'm on CD5 and anxious to see how the Clomid affects my cycles! Otherwise, just waiting.:coffee:

I'm 2 dpo maybe? I'm not really closely following, but I think it's good for me :)

Hi ladies how is everyone? I'm CD3- the witch came 4 days early grrrr! At least I didn't get into the excited stage as 14dpo gets closer. Never mind, I'm feeling ok about it. In fact I think this is the most relaxed I've been about ttc since my mmc. I'm gonna try and stay in this groove for a while! Just hope I'm pg before may- my 'would have been due date'
Hope everyone else is ok.
Topanga- we're pretty close on cycle days- we can be buddies this month! Hope the clomid helps :)

I'm cd6 today. Looks like there's a few of us pretty close together.

Johnson, my would have been due date is may 16, so I want my bfp before then too.

I'm cd6 today. Looks like there's a few of us pretty close together.

Johnson, my would have been due date is may 16, so I want my bfp before then too.

My due date was May 25th, add me to the list :thumbup:

Im on CD 13 and my CBFM went to high this morning, so hopefully I'll be Oing this week!!! Last month I didn't O until CD 21, a full week later than normal :growlmad: I'm taking baby girl to Tahoe this weekend without the DH.... fx we get this thing done before our trip.

Good luck this month ladies, I have a good feeling about this one!!! :happydance:

Awww I'm so sad that everyone's due dates are after mine! :cry: My angel was due March 17 (St. Paddy's Day!!!).

I surpassed my due date by a month before I finally got pg, so hang in there ladies!

Day 15 and no O yet.... come on egg, get your ass moving!!

I hope everyone has a good day, anyone have exciting Valentine's day plans???

Just wanted to update. I had my reassurance scan on Monday. Everything looks great! Baby measured a day ahead at 7 weeks and 2 days and has a heartbeat of 141. <3

Grrrr, my af is still here!! Before mmc it was light for 3-4 days now its full on bleeding for a week!!!
Sorry for being grumpy.... Valentines plans kind of ruined!!!

Anyone else experienced such a change in their cycle after mc? Keep thinking maybe something is wrong now.?

Ugh, sorry Johnson. My af got a little heavier after my mmc too. Sucks.

Hey Johnsongirl, I know it's rubbish but I'm the same. Af is longer, heavier and more painful. I've heard other people say the same too

Sorry Johnson. :-( I didn't experience that (my AF is the same post-mc), but I've had other things about my cycle change post-mc. It really does change your body!

I hope AF goes away soon and you and DH can have a proper belated Valentine's Day celebration!

Afm, CD11, so just :coffee:. My temps have been really high and erratic this cycle. I don't know if it's the Clomid or the fact that I haven't been sleeping well (i.e. getting up to go to the bathroom an hour or two before I test). Hopefully I can still see a shift post-ovulation!

My OPK this morning was -, but there was a really visible test line, which is unusual for me this early in the cycle. I hope the Clomid makes me O earlier! We're going to Florida next week to visit DH's grandmother and it would be wonderful to not have to worry about trying to BD all the time! I know it makes DH really uncomfortable to BD in his grandmother's house! :haha:

My flow may have increased a bit because I was just coming off the pill when I had my mmc, so they were lighter to begin with. The cramps were definitely much worse too.

Grrrr, my af is still here!! Before mmc it was light for 3-4 days now its full on bleeding for a week!!!
Sorry for being grumpy.... Valentines plans kind of ruined!!!

Anyone else experienced such a change in their cycle after mc? Keep thinking maybe something is wrong now.?

I was the opposite, mine got much lighter and pretty much no cramping at all. Maybe because I had a D&C though and everything was stripped out?? :shrug:

AFM, 1 dpo :happydance: So excited because I O'd back at my normal CD 16.... and on Valentine's day! I sooooooo hope we made a little love day baby

Callie that's great!! I hope everything continues to go smoothly!

Bluebird- a valentines rainbow baby would be the best!! :)

AFM- I'm 8 dpo and really hoping this is our month. I really hope the dip I had was an implantation dip. What do you think?? I really don't have many symptoms except for light cramps, constipation, and I'm gassy lol. I hope that's a good thing bc I usually have tons of symptoms w my bfns. Only time will tell! I'm itching to pee on some sticks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->