• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

When will you test sophiasmom? Hope this is if for you!

I may wait until the 20th, but knowing myself I'll most likely cave and test earlier. Maybe Sunday or Monday??

I caved and tested this am (yes, I know it's very early). I'm pretty sure they're positives, but I'm so nervous after my chemical last month. I'll probably keep testing the next few mornings and see if there's a progression, especially since I already have a stash of ic's!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 7
I see a line on both. Keeping everything crosses for you x

Congrats! There are definitely lines. Stick little bean, stick!!

horay!!!!! nice one chic iv everythin crossed for you....sticky baby dust....iv good feelin bout this one.

think im 3-4 dpo had pos opk on wed was soooo excited had really sore boobs day before and day pos opk, day after disapeared, wasn sore on sides was over the front wich is app eastrogen, im hoping this is a good thing its never happened before. really hopin i did act o, cm dried up completely this month from fri ...hopin this is good indicator of ov.....fingers crossed weve been busy in the ole bedroom dep last while so fx.

Crossing my fingers sophiasmom!! God knows we all deserve our sticky beans!!

Afm, good news this week! DH's semen analysis was normal. In my doctor's words, he has "PLENTY" (!!) of motile sperm. Gotta love it when your doctor uses caps in a positive way! :haha: Anyway, one less thing to worry about! Now I'm just waiting to see if the Clomid causes me to O earlier than normal. I'm already close to being + on my OPKs and it's wicked early for me (I'm CD13 and usually don't ovulate until CD22). Interested to see what happens!!

Thanks everyone!! I'm nervous and excited! The line on the wondfo was darker today, and I got a positive clear blue digi, but the FRERs are still light. I am nervouse since my mcs and chemical, but I'll take the symptoms I have and the darker lines as a good sign.

Cd 14 for me today and got a smiley face opk woo woo!

How is everyone else? Topanga, Bluebird, lbrum and Johnson I think we were all close in cycle?

Congrats Sophiasmom!!! Do you have more pictures for us??

Thank you!! The tiredness is setting in quickly! Especially since I'm chasing DD around! I'm posting a clearblue digi pic. I'll be following to see everyone else get their BFP's!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2
Congrats sophiasmom!

Yay for smiley faces, mlm!!! I hope you made good use of it!! ;-) And yup, we're on the same cycle day this month! I'm on CD16 and just got a +OPK this morning. (Well, it was a really close call, but since it's so close and I'm having EWCM, I'm counting it as a +). In the past, I've tested + for 8-9 days, so I need temps to confirm when I actually ovulated. Either way, definitely BD'ing tonight! :haha:

Whoop, yay for all the OPK positives and BDing!

Sophia, that's fab that you got the plus on the digital. Those aren't as sensitive as the wondfos and FRERs, so it seems like this is a strong sticky bean and not a chemical.

7 DPO today.... halfway through the TWW!!! It sounds like we have a bunch of O'ers this week, happy BDing everyone!

good luck all u ovulating ladies!!!!

bluebird im 8dpo i think, ooooh the suspense...im not testing until i hopefully miss af last months chemical freaked the early testing right outa me...good uck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->