• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I want a Christmas BFP...anyone else?

Good luck bluebird and cozmos!

Hope you got to get all that bd'ing in after your positive opk Topanga! Good luck to you too

bought tests today.....im refraining, been cramping on and off so hopefully its a lil bean snugglin in an not the nasty bitch af on her way......staaaaaaaaaaaaay awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

hope yas are havin loads a sexy times girlies....its fertilisation time!!! lol

Hi ladies! Great to hear everyone is on track bd'ing and ov'ing!!! Think I'm 3dpo based on cm and pain! Hubby has been working away again though so pretty sure we missed the window. I'm fairly relaxed about it again though because next week we're moving house and I'm starting a new job- funnily enough covering someone else's maternity leave! So we're gonna be together all the time, can work a bit harder at ttc;) and I don't have to worry about letting work down because its a short contract. I think the next month or two will be my time!!!' (Fx!!!!)
Good luck to all the testers!
Hope the pg ladies are ok- any symptoms?

I'm nine weeks tomorrow and still feeling pretty sick. Makes me happy though to have symptoms. Had to start antibiotics fir an ear infection..so hopefully I'll feel a bit better when it's gone.

i tested!!!!

NEGATIVE!!!!

RAGING!!!!!

i always get early pos tests so im out....mrs negativity is back again grrrrrr....i hope yous have better luck than me ....ill test prob again knowin me so fx for then

Hang in there how many dpo are you?
I'm 7 dpo and cramping quite a lot. I don't usually symptom spot but surely it can only be a good sign lol!
We're going away around the time af is due so even if she shows up hopefully I'll be too busy to dwell on it too much!

I'm so sorry cozmos!

My symptoms have pretty much disappeared for now and I'm feeling better! Callie, I hope you feel better soon!

Sorry cozmos, that sucks. There's still a chance though!

Lbrum, the cramping could be a good symptom for you! Hope it is!

coz, I hope you aren't out. gl to all the tww' ers!

ah thanks,i took the tests apart stupidly an one has an evap now ....annoying,
im 10dpo i think or 9, suppose still early,
lbrum where yous goin away too somewhere nice i hope maybe u will get a nice wee suprise while ur there ooooooh maybe ur bfpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
i was cramping on fri an nothing since. confused.com

10 dpo is still pretty early. Try again in a few days. Fingers crossed!
We're going to Paris and Bruges, really need a break away! Would b lovely to have some good news first but even if not it should cushion the blow a bit!

amazing!!! i love paris...my daughter georgie was concieved in britany....fx u get ur bfp!!

suppose 10dpo is a little early ...i really wish i hadn took the test apart now theres a line for sure but i think its grey....bloody annoying. im workin tomoro so ill sneak out an go to superdrug their tests are super sensitive, if its neg ill no im defs out this month...boobs pretty sore...torturin myself now aaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Hey cozmos, have you tested again today?
I now have sore boobs and feeling really breathless which was a sign last time I was pregnant. Not too excited though coa this wouldn't be the first time I've imagined symptoms since my miscarriage. The power of wishful thinking huh!

Well I am OUT!!! AF got me early again at only 9 dpo :cry: This sucks!!! So I officially have a luteal phase problem as AF came at 7 dpo last month.

Any suggestions?? I'm thinking of trying soy iso this month....

Sorry Bluebird! The funny thing is I had this intense feeling that this was your month! When I saw you posted, I really thought I was going to see BFP. Hopefully that means its right around the corner!

I have a minor LPD myself (my luteal phase has been 9-12 days, usually 11) and blood draws have confirmed my progesterone is a little low.

There are always progesterone creams (haven't tried myself yet). FertiliTea is supposed to increase progesterone (I used it last month; I didn't notice a different in the length of my luteal phase, but my progesterone levels were healthy that month, so I think it helped at least a little!).

There are also a lot of dietary changes that are supposed to help increase progesterone (spinach, nuts, etc). A couple of Google searches should give you a full list! I started eating a lot of those last month too, so we'll see what happens!

A study showed that women with LPD who took 750mg of Vitamin C every day were more than twice as likely to get pregnant within a few months than those women with LPD who did not take the Vitamin C. I didn't ask my doctor about that, but I started taking 500mg every morning and eating more natural Vitamin C in my diet. Again, we'll see what happens!

Then of course, you can always talk to your doctor to see if Clomid or another med would be helpful. I'm a few days past ovulation on my first Clomid cycle and anxious to see how it effects my luteal phase!

Sorry Bluebird! The funny thing is I had this intense feeling that this was your month! When I saw you posted, I really thought I was going to see BFP. Hopefully that means its right around the corner!

I have a minor LPD myself (my luteal phase has been 9-12 days, usually 11) and blood draws have confirmed my progesterone is a little low.

There are always progesterone creams (haven't tried myself yet). FertiliTea is supposed to increase progesterone (I used it last month; I didn't notice a different in the length of my luteal phase, but my progesterone levels were healthy that month, so I think it helped at least a little!).

There are also a lot of dietary changes that are supposed to help increase progesterone (spinach, nuts, etc). A couple of Google searches should give you a full list! I started eating a lot of those last month too, so we'll see what happens!

A study showed that women with LPD who took 750mg of Vitamin C every day were more than twice as likely to get pregnant within a few months than those women with LPD who did not take the Vitamin C. I didn't ask my doctor about that, but I started taking 500mg every morning and eating more natural Vitamin C in my diet. Again, we'll see what happens!

Then of course, you can always talk to your doctor to see if Clomid or another med would be helpful. I'm a few days past ovulation on my first Clomid cycle and anxious to see how it effects my luteal phase!

Thanks Topanga! I already take vitamin C, but I could totally do the diet and fertiliTea. I really though it was going to be our month too :( I Oed on Valentines day and by due date would have been November 7th- the day we found out we lost our baby. So it just seemed like it was meant to be.

I am really excited to see how Clomid effects you this month, have you noticed any differences so far? Like any side effects or did it move your O date?

Hugs BB, I was the same and hopeful this was your month.

Topanga- how exciting about the Clomid. My best friend started it this month so let me know how it works for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->