i WILL be pregnant by christmas!

WhisperOfHope

Lena victoria‘s Mummy!
Reaction score
after many a many bfns and very annoying irregular cycles myself and my hubby have said WE WILL BE PREG BY CHRISTMAS and wondering if anyone would like to join us in our quest for our festive bfp

Hello Lesley
How are you? I see you have some kindof fertility treatment going on there half of which i recognise the rest is chinese to me.

Can I join?? Just about to start our first cycle, xmas/ early jan is our deadline due to the baby not being old enough for nursery when I start my post grad in two years...

Hello Lesley
How are you? I see you have some kindof fertility treatment going on there half of which i recognise the rest is chinese to me.

Hello, Jo! And, hello to the rest of the ladies in this thread as well :) We did one cycle of IUI and now we are doing ivf. As it turns out, dh has low sc/motility so we need to be a little more aggressive. Our ivf cycle is September. Sooo nervous.

Jo, what's new with you? Not many from our old thread on bnb anymore :)

This made me giggle because when we started TTC these are exactly the words I said to my OH :grin:

I'm ok, still dubiously hoping I am ovulating. OH isaway sothismonth may beout and god knows when next month will happen.
I really hope IVF works for youit's so exspensive and emotional.

We started TTC last christmas soa year wouldn't betobadespeciallywith my health and stupid cycles

we have been trying a year this month and this cycle has been my crazyest one yet i THINK im cd 88 now with no sign of either af or a bfp just want this one to end so i can get back in the game and get baby making again!

ohh do you hart lindseyanne?, where in the ukare u from?

ohh do you hart lindseyanne?, where in the ukare u from?

no we did but caused more stress so stopped now wish we did lol think next cycle we defiantly will im from milton keynes

ohh concreate cow town. I was trying tobe laid as oh is away this month

Thats 1 cute ticker Lindseyanne.
How long areyou going to germany for?

Thats 1 cute ticker Lindseyanne.
How long areyou going to germany for?

thank you:) we are just going for a week for his mums birthday but ive never been before and really need to learn some german lol ud think id know it now with a german hubby:haha:

Ohh you lucky woman.
I have always wanted to go. I'd deffinatly book again to go for your anniversaryfor the markets and snow. Madness its so close and its the 1 place i'm longing to go to.
I have finally told the mIL after 6 month we are trying dosey creature just said your still young

Ohh you lucky woman.
I have always wanted to go. I'd deffinatly book again to go for your anniversaryfor the markets and snow. Madness its so close and its the 1 place i'm longing to go to.
I have finally told the mIL after 6 month we are trying dosey creature just said your still young

we are going over for christmas too so il get to see it and the coca cola trucks:D :happydance:

oh cool.
I'm in agony today my little hearts not up to this. much longer. I need to get pg allready I dnt want to go to the super market coz i always want to buy stuff. realisticall i could bet my oh would kill me. when Im pg thats ok now is not grrrr.

Whathas teh doctor said about 89 day cycle?

oh cool.
I'm in agony today my little hearts not up to this. much longer. I need to get pg allready I dnt want to go to the super market coz i always want to buy stuff. realisticall i could bet my oh would kill me. when Im pg thats ok now is not grrrr.

Whathas teh doctor said about 89 day cycle?

lol we always end up buying something have a bag full of baby clothes. they just keep telling me its stress and to call up on day one of my cycle and book day 21 tests yet when i do they never have the nurse available

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->