i WILL be pregnant by christmas!

oh in that case get them to right the request envelope and go to the hospitalofclinic where they have a walk in vampire thats what I do as i work such crazy hours and the practise nurse is rubbish at getting my veins i was coverd in plasters last time, I have thyroid bloods done.
I might put it to OH asat some point i have to get pg some when

welcome herewego how are you? and do you have a name? lol

Bossy madam I am

I just rang to check when I need my next bloods while typing and was told I need to go in for a review. Brilliant blahhhhhhh.

Can I join? DH and I have been trying for a while but I just started on Clomid....hoping to have a BFP by Christmas so we can break the news to our parents in person (as DH's family will be coming from England for the holiday). It would be great!!!

My name is Jenny :flower:

that is definitely my goal...get that BFP by Christmas...that is the deadline...any time before that......(i'll take after....but i'm determined it will be before)

still no af for me so going to try vitex its worked before i "think" lol

hey hun there is a thread called the pre xmas bonkers lol in the ttc threads come join us we're all aiming to get our BFP's by xmas PMA and christmas spirit under one roof lol x

hey can I join? I would love a BFP by christmas what an awesome christmas pressie to myself that would be

unfortunatly with these long never ending cycles it is very hard for me atm :(

we have 4 months exactly girlsnosestothe grind stonewe have work todo

hey can I join? I would love a BFP by christmas what an awesome christmas pressie to myself that would be

are you taking anything for ur long cycles? ive started taking agnus castus and also non parlsey tea what is DISGUSTING!

are you taking anything for ur long cycles? ive started taking agnus castus and also non parlsey tea what is DISGUSTING!

i was taking maca and agnus castus.. but have stopped them atm waiting on the drs results. planning on starting them back up again maybe CD1...if it ever gets here :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->