I WISH I looked like this 6 weeks postpartum

But can I just say although her figure admittedly is great that dress is SO. TACKY. Ok bitchiness over :haha:

Didn't wanna be first but yeah :rofl: Still I'd kill for her boobs, I have never had them (hell I was still a 32B when engorged at 3 days)

Oh I miss the full milk boob days, I felt so pretty! :haha:
Had 34A before getting pregnant, when my milk came in I was a 36D!! Those things are heavy! Wish I could have kept them, now they're just flimsy deflated looking C's :blush:

Snap! I'm dreading the end of the full boob days!! I like them all big and solid ha

They don't stay full very long (unless you're a lucky one!) I'm still breastfeeding but they look deflated already anyway. Really don't want to know what they'll look like when I stop :wacko:

After i stopped feeding my older 3, they went straight back to their pre feeding teeny 34B, so im expecting the same this time... either that or they'll stay huge but be round my knees somewhere :| :rofl:

Oh no!! If mine go back to pre feeding size they'll look like runny eggs!
I always said I'd never get a boob job, but I may have to reconsider :shhh:

:rofl:
this reminded me of a woman who came into my work! she was about 60 wearing a white tube top, and clearly no bra .. her boobs hung at her pant line! a coworker came up and whispered to me "2 eggs nailed to a wall"

try being 5'3 with only size 8's in the wardrobe and a 32F rack... I look like I should fall over on my face! Plus my ass is clearly not an 8 anymore. Good job the baby only sleeps on 5 mile walks. I'm more jealous of the people with no boobs. :(

Well I'll post my pics......

This was me after my first two kids, but pre-pregnancy for Bruce

https://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/pitbull-goddess/n506209962_166449_8043.jpg

This is 40+1 weeks pregnant with Bruce

https://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/pitbull-goddess/DSCF3421.jpg

This is one month + 3 days after birth.

https://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/pitbull-goddess/DSCF3710.jpg

Sorry if my pics are big.....my computer is a huge loser. :)

^Damn you are one hot mamma :) But I have to ask, what's with the snow bikini?? Hehe

^Damn you are one hot mamma :) But I have to ask, what's with the snow bikini?? Hehe

I'm Canadian......LMAO.

No seriously, I was at my aunts house and she has a hot tub and we were drinking (New Years Eve) and going in the hot tub.....so I was actually quite toasty at that moment.

^^ where about's in canada are you from?

OMG DivaSatanica :hissy: u look amazing!! I wana look like you after one kid, nevermind 3!! x

Oh well you must be from back east cause I'm from Vancouver and we don't do that out here :rofl: We huddle inside & cry at 3cm of snow, if we're not crashing our sports cars without winter tires into telephone poles!!! :rofl:

DivaSatanica -fab! I'd like to think that if I was brave enough to do this again my old ass self would still manage to pop back into shape.

Here's me 3 weeks post partum...I still have about 30 pounds I'd like to lose.

Attachments

• post.jpg
    post.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 21
  • post2.jpg
    post2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 19
I lost weight really fast after birth too...but so did my mom. Maybe it's genetics?

^^ where about's in canada are you from?

I'm in Hamilton, Ontario. You're from NS right? My parents live in Plympton, right outside Digby.

Oh well you must be from back east cause I'm from Vancouver and we don't do that out here :rofl: We huddle inside & cry at 3cm of snow, if we're not crashing our sports cars without winter tires into telephone poles!!! :rofl:

Well everyone is east from you.....LMAO. Its crap here right now, dunno about where you are. -24 here today.....blah

I still look 6 months pregnant.
Im so done with being fat :cry:

I'm in Hamilton, Ontario.

I'm in London, ON :)

Not far.....wait....I have no friggin idea how far London is from here.:dohh: Any idea??

Erm, 2 hours maybe? *LOL* That's a guess.

According to google map, its 1.5 hrs......sweet, thats not far. We should meet sometime! I'm always a lil jealous when I read about the girls on here that have met in "real life".....lmao

i think there's only 1 or 2 other girls on here from NS, how am i ever suppose to meet anyone!

DivaSatanica did I read that right in the ear piercing thread that you have a 16 year old!?!? Damn :rofl: Now you're really showing us all up!!!

And there's no Vancouver girls out here :( I'm moving to Montreal in a few months, hope to meet some Ontario girls!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->