iCandy Apple

I think they expect you to put it in the basket or carry it tho ;o( The saleswoman said that you're not ever supposed to put any bags on your pram for safety reasons.

Chnaging bag - You know the BOOTS free bag goes really well with this pram! And it goes over the handle also I have just bought hook things for on the bar for light shopping bags :D Its very stable - The icandy bag is a waste of £ imo

The handle hmmm yer guess it is a bit loose but when your pushing it your not wiggling it about lol ...doesn't bother me.

Buggy board - Talk to Tezzy she has this on hers ...but shes not getting on with the pram altogether.

Carseat - adapters come with the pram for the maxi cosi carseat.

After MUCH going back and forward I am keeping my icandy and buying a Luna for Caitlin as much as the pear looks good I'd hate it as a double so its icandy, luna and a stroller for my two.

Can I just say there is a con to icandy ...folding it into a boot is a pain in the ass!! The handy part of the icandy is that the wheels clip on and off and so many complain that their pram wont go in by a cm so the clip on an off is pretty neat however if you have the seat on the frame facing you it will NOT fold down without the seat coming off it will only fold with the seat on if seat is facing away from you so although it's simple clip on an off its actually pretty annoying lol

to be fair the buggy board attaches really simply and fits really well, really sturdy... but you have to have the handle fully extended so your kid can stand between the seat and the handle, this makes it harder to stear and your hands are really high. usually ffion faces towards me so rhys holds onto the footrest.

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/n583920849_1564983_9945.jpg

i do struggle with this pram when ffion is facing me.. especially with the stearing as it tends to vear to the right, but when the seat is facing away it is lovely to push and control... rhys just cant see over the top of it!

Hmmmm next town I'm in town Ill meet you and have a push! Doesn't sound god that its always venturing to one side!

Thats a good pic btw

Chnaging bag - You know the BOOTS free bag goes really well with this pram! And it goes over the handle also I have just bought hook things for on the bar for light shopping bags :D Its very stable - The icandy bag is a waste of £ imo

The handle hmmm yer guess it is a bit loose but when your pushing it your not wiggling it about lol ...doesn't bother me.

Buggy board - Talk to Tezzy she has this on hers ...but shes not getting on with the pram altogether.

Carseat - adapters come with the pram for the maxi cosi carseat.

After MUCH going back and forward I am keeping my icandy and buying a Luna for Caitlin as much as the pear looks good I'd hate it as a double so its icandy, luna and a stroller for my two.

Can I just say there is a con to icandy ...folding it into a boot is a pain in the ass!! The handy part of the icandy is that the wheels clip on and off and so many complain that their pram wont go in by a cm so the clip on an off is pretty neat however if you have the seat on the frame facing you it will NOT fold down without the seat coming off it will only fold with the seat on if seat is facing away from you so although it's simple clip on an off its actually pretty annoying lol

I was juts looking at the free boots one. Its far better than the one i got with my lo a few yrs as it was real plasticty

Huggies one lol I had it when I had my baby sister - they haven't long ago changed it!

Hi, i'm new to this site, i have 2 baby boys 7 months and 19 months, i have an icandy apple (then upgraded to the pear) i want to get a buggy board but dont know which will fit, can anyone help?

i reserved my icandy apple today.. heres a bit of interesting inside info!!!!!!
THE PRICES WILL ALL RISE IN MARCH!!!!!!!

I've reserved mine for 479 with the 4 wheel stroller apple carrycot, chassis and the proper seat for it....after march it will cost an eye watering 559.. and that without any accessories!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus as a way of saving money i'm going to buy generic accessories......they are genuinely just as good!

By reserving early i've fixed the price and i'm paying it off in installments- i called icandy today and they confirmed the prices are going up... so ladies you'd better get your skates on! They only put the unit price up by 50 quid in january!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they figure if people are prepared to pay bugaboo prices (which im sorry, are just plan extortion!!!!!) then i figure they think they can hike the price up too....
but i've heard nothing but good things about it..
i'm super tall and although it is heavy it totally fits all our needs easily...i cant wait to get it...

Hey

I have the iCandy Apple Pram :D .. I think its brilliant !!!
Wouldnt by any other pram, its basically like the quinny
I got mines for £220 off Gumtree . got everything with it apart from the footmuff ( buggypart, parasol, change of wheels, raincovers etc)
Also got the maxicosi carseat aswell
Its not that hard to fold once you get the hang of it .....

Love Ash&Logan xx

I really liked this pushchair and really wanted it but DH fell in love with another one which is fantastic so I went for that one, wish I stuck to my guns though :rofl:, take care :hugs: XX

If the icandy apple is too big for you. Go for the cherry! I love it. Its the Apple but in smaller version. Ive also found its the easiest pram EVER to steer. I've pushed Zaras apple many times and I still can't take a liking to it. Cherry is good if you're a heavy car user and will be putting it in and out of car alot, chassis is smaller and lighter

xxx

I was wondering if any1 cud answer somethin 4 me, im new 2 all this so sorry if sound a little stupid but recently I bought the icandy special edition black magic pram for my lil boy who is due in August, the thing I want 2 ask is, is the black pram ok 4 a lil boy, it has black dots on the hood but blends in with the rest of the black. Thanks

I was wondering if any1 cud answer somethin 4 me, im new 2 all this so sorry if sound a little stupid but recently I bought the icandy special edition black magic pram for my lil boy who is due in August, the thing I want 2 ask is, is the black pram ok 4 a lil boy, it has black dots on the hood but blends in with the rest of the black. Thanks

Yes, It's fine for a boy or a girl! They also do the special edition in 'rich brown', I saw a baby boy in one yesterday and it was totally lush, gorgeous!!!! Really stood out in this colour, chocolately with a hint of oxblood!

Hope you don't mind me opening up his thread again but....

We've got our icandy Apple on order and we opted for the carrycot too. I want to use it as a moses basket as well as during the day. Have any of you done this too?
Did you have a stand for it to sit on? Which one was it as all the stands I've seen have dimensions smaller than the carrycot!

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->