ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Wow you done well there ilovetomatoes lol, when I get to the 2ww I wont be an early tester, always been too scared! Thank u for the support, shes home now and doing really well, shes 8 but generally a fit and healthy 8 and seems a lot younger which is why we decided on doing the chemo, it's tablets and a weekly injection which will soon be twice a month and has little side effects so not like shes struggling or has a poor quality of life, shes still enjoying life!

Where are you in your cycle? X

Hey Star, 8 years old is still young! Glad to hear that she is doing well :). I am on CD 5 right now. I have 20 more days to go! Can't stop counting oh boy. I might need to busy myself a little to take my mind of counting :D. Are you getting excited?

After seeing all the meds today it looks scary but at the same time I cannot wait, just hoping I have a normal cycle amd no cysts!! ;)

BCP supposedly help w/ keeping off cysts according to my RE. Are you on BCP now?

I'm not on anything now, problem is I dont always ovulate and get a cyst instead, I'm
Going to phone and see how long I should wait before inducing it im so fed up of these delays, my first appointment for ivf was in June!

Oh wow...June? It's been a while then for this whole IVF process for you. We started at the end of July. It's been a busy couple of months between surgery and vacation :).

Afm, just paid for my meds and all I can say is OUCH!!! oh well. It is what it is. Good news is that I will get those meds tomorrow. Better start buying some oranges for DH to practice. He has a whole month to practice and it'd better be perfect shot by the time I need it in November. Pressure much?? hahahahha.

Ahh poor dh, I wont be letting my dh do mine, I need more control lol x

Ilovetomatoes- I like the list! ;) Once we start going it is nice to know who is where!

Star- I know how that it is with doggy cancer. We don't have any kids, so our dogs are our kids. My yellow lab has end stage myeloma. He was on an oral chemo that is no longer working. So he is now off it and we are grateful for everyday we have with him. It adds a lot of stress with him sick. The vet visits and being worried over every little thing. Glad it turns out that your dog has the better form of Leukemia. :hugs:

Sorry to hear that cali, it's horrible isnt it, I couldn't stop crying the day we found out, neither could dh, I feel better about it now shes back to her usual self and putting weight back on and looking bright eyed, shes on a high protein and omega 3 too with vitamins amd oils, between the 2 of us theres a lot of meds in our house! really hope you have a lot more time
With your lab, bless him xx

Hi all! Loving the list making skills ILT!
Had my nurse consult today and she moved my endometrial scratch forward to 14 october (day 21 of this cycle), it was previously booked for 16 oct (day23). Not sure why I was booked for 16th in the first place!
All set to start ICSI approx 22nd oct :) xxxx

Star - I'm technically due 2mrw but I've been early for my last 2 ivf cycles so I'm being a bit impatient I think! Hoping for baseline scan on Friday so I can start stims this weekend. How about you?
How did your scratch go in July? x

Oh gosh ladies :blush:. In all honesty, I like making list because I always forget things! I just want to make sure to keep up with people's posts :).

Jungle, Yayy for starting earlier!

Bump, hopefully you can start Stim this weekend!

Sounds good jungle, not long now :)

Bumpsparkle, my cycles are normally between 35-50 days,last was 67 though and had to take provera to get that one started
The scratch was fine, did hurt a bit more than what I thought it would but it didn't last long and just had some cramping after, I know the scratch was ages ago now but I had it done as part of the trial I'm doing

Hi,

After 14 days from retrieval (9/16) and a 5 day embryo blast transfer (9/24), I had my first beta result on Tuesday (9/30) and it was bfp but it was low (22). Nurse said it was low and she has seen this turn to positive but not many do. I go back in two more days (4 days from first beta) Please let me know if you have had sucess stories after having 1st beta low result. I need all the help I can.
:wacko:
Thx
Rissa

Hi Rissamykl sorry I can't help, I havent got a bfp from ivf yet but hope this is the start of a healthy pregnancy for you xxxx

Hey Rissa, I think it will be more beneficial for you to open your own thread. Not saying that you can't post here. But, a lot of us are either still waiting to start the IVF process or just started a few days ago. So, not too many of us have seen a BFP so far. Opening your own thread can help get exposure from those who is stalking and hopefully had experience what you are experiencing right now. Again, I am not trying to mean...just trying to help. Congrats on the BFP!!! I've heard some embies are slow implanters :).

Hi everyone!
Any sign of AF bumpsparkle?
Kaye any news as to when you can start? Has it been 72hrs? I have no concept of time!
Star did you manage to ring up and get a scan to check for cysts?
Lizzie I know how you feel with emotions all over the place! I feel like I need a good cry, had a terrible day at work!
ILT -getting lots of needle practice is good, my OH hadn't practiced at all before he started injecting me! Haha! Xxxx

Jungle, sorry to hear that you had a terrible day at work. :hugs: Feel free to vent if you want :). I've been watching youtube videos on how different ladies administered their own injections. Some had a hard time and some looked so easy :). I am currently waiting for FEDEX dude to deliver my meds. I think I have might missed him yesterday but he is not suppose to come yesterday anyway. Unless Walgreen is super fast in term of delivering their orders 4 hours after the order was paid! In all honesty, I just want to open something! ahhahahaha. I am not sure how popular is Barkbox in UK. But every time I get the Barkbox, I get pretty excited even though all of the items are for my dog hahahaha. The joy of opening boxes! :D

Hi

Jungleland - sorry to hear you had a rubbish day at work!
Yes have good vent on here! It will make you feel better.

It's only been 33 hours for me!! I think it's a no. I had a cry last night as I am so frustrated.

I'm having the night off the gym tonight and watching a movie and relaxing!

ILT - I'm Dreading Injecting myself. I'm not scared of needles but I really don't want to have to jab it in. Do you think you will be ok with it?

Kaye, I am sorry that you haven't heard anything back yet. :hugs:. Maybe they are still trying to figure out their schedule and see if they can fit you in. I'd think if it's bad news, they'd call immediately since it'd be easier to spot no availability then to schedule one. I know through my IVF class that every couple starts on different day and different medications even though all of us are starting at the end of October. So hang in there! A couple more days. Well, counting the weekend, maybe monday? :). Knowing me though, I'd call tomorrow just to check in with the nurse :p.

I am planning to practice with an orange also. I am hoping that once you get used to the stabbing motion on an orange, it'd be easier to stab yourself :D. Plus, I don't have time to get nervous and wait 30 minutes to do the injection. 1 injection is in the morning and the other is 12 hours later. I have to leave my house by 5:30 in order to get to work on time. So there won't be enough time to be a wuss :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->