ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

How are you feeling bumpsparkle? Did you have the EC ok? :hugs:

I hate it when that happens plex :dohh:

Xxxx

Hi everybody. I'm still waiting for my lining to thicken for a frozen cycle. It was only 5.5 c13 now it's c17 and only 6. I've started steroids today to try and thicken it more. I had a small thybroid but it's decided to grow with the estrogen tablets and is stealing the blood supply. X

Sorry to hear that lazydaisys. I hope the fibroid doesnt agree with the steroids you're introducing and it means you can still go for your fet xxxx

Bump - How are you feeling now hun? Have u had ur collection yet?

Madonna - I was only quickly shown how to inject, they gave me a dvd to take home to watch though - although you tube is a great resource for injection tutorials :thumbup: used them lots lol

Jungle - Bet its a relief to have the scratch finally over and done with? Exciting that u only have to wait for af to arrive now for u to start! Do u feel differently about this cycle now ur not sharing? I found my first non sharing cycle quite exciting although probably more nerve wracking!

Emz- The down regging is horrible :hugs: I cant agree more with hurrying the 29th along as thats when i hopefully start stimms too!

Star - fxd af make s an appearance mon! Will u have to call up then to arrange ur scan or has it been arranged already?

Psalm - Sorry ur hubby is going away again - will he be gone for long?

Beneath - hi hun, good luck for this cycle :) I actually prefer the short cycles, u get straight into the thick of it, when do u expect af?

Red - good luck for ur next cycle :D

3Chords - good luck :)

sorry for anyone ive missed - i know i have but am pushed for time as im at work (shhhhhhh dont tell anyone!!!)
xxx

Lazy - hope ur lining grows nicely with those steroids :D xx

Hi Ladies, do you mind if I join?

We are starting our 2nd ICIS cycle in about 10 days and I was going to start a thread but came across this one. The AF should be showing her ugly face next weekend which means I will start my meds on 27th Oct and from catching up on the thread it looks like a few others are cycling round the same time. I am doing the short protocol called 'Flare'.

It's been a year since our first failed ICIS, after coming back from a two week holiday in the sun I am relaxed and ready to go again. This time the only people that know we are doing a cycle is me, the other half and my boss (for time off work). So I was hoping to find some buddies to get me through the next few weeks.

Good luck to everyone, I am looking forward to seeing a good number of BFP :dust:

hi Pinkie :D Im starting on the 29th hopefully, im looking forward to having lots of cycle buddies :D

whats the difference between the short protocol and flare protocol if you dont mind me asking? xx

Hi Plex, I am looking forward to making buddies on here too, it's going to be my only place to left off some steam!

Sorry I probably didn't word the sentence correctly, I am pretty sure the short protocol and Flare are the same thing? I basically don't down reg and start stimming on my natural cycle, we are hoping this gets us a few more eggs this time. Fingers crossed we get to the this stage but we are also hoping to use the 'time lapse' to pick out the best embryo, and use embryo glue to help it stick. It's a bit different from our last cycle.

What cycle are you doing this time? I remember you from threads a year ago, lets hope our next threads will be on the pregnancy forums.

:flower:

EC was a bit of a nightmare as they couldn't find any eggs in one of my ovaries and they didn't know why! I came round from the anaesthesia with them saying they thought they only had 5 from the other (expecting total of 14-18). They then said despite the risk of OHSS, transfer was back on for 2day due to low number of eggs.

Then our day 1 fertilisation report stated that they had actually collected 10 eggs, 8 of which they could do ICSI on, and 7 fertilised overnight! Therefore back to the freeze all plan!

I'm relieved as I've been feeling so unwell and was really stressing about being well enough for any embies to be put back! I've never felt back to myself on a day 3 transfer and this time I've felt far worse.

So, day 3 report today says that 5 embies are doing well and are at the stage the should be and 4 of these are grade 1! We've only had grade 2's at this point on previous cycles and none to freeze so we're crossing everything that we can get some to freeze on Mon!

I was also worried we would have to pay for a FET in January but turns out it counts as a delayed transfer due to OHSS so we will only have to pay for the drugs.

Bit disappointed we won't have a 2 week wait for a few months but will keep checking in to see how you ladies are getting on with your cycles :)

Hi bumpsparkle, glad all turned out well in the end but sounds stressful for you, hope you feel better soon and have them all to freeze cone Monday xx

Wow they certainly got mixed up with your egg number -but glad it worked out well. Hopefully you will get some good frosties for new year:)

LazyDaisys Come, on, lining thicken!!!! Hope the steroids helps and that fibroid stops growing!

Plex Thank you! This cycle should go by a lot faster...the three weeks on bcp last cycle reallllly dragged. I should expect to get Af by Friday, I'm thinking!!

Pinkie3 Hi, hun! Welcome. I am also starting my second ISCI cycle when AF shows probably Friday or the weekend also! I also have high FSH, unfortunately =(
I'll be doing short cycle as well, day two start with high stims. My failed cycle was last month, but DH and I decided to jump right back into it. Good luck!!!! Hopefully us not having to do bcp will result in more follies!!

Bumpsparkle What craziness!!! Glad it turned out well in the end. Feel better!!! Praying for a good number of frosties for you =)

Thanks ladies, just need to get thru Mon to find out if we get any frosties and then we can step off the rollercoaster in time for Xmas before the rollercoaster starts again in January lol!

Hope everyone's having a great weekend x

jungle, glad to hear you have some good time off, definitely needed!

Harley, I like having appointments to look forward to, does make it feel more real and something to focus on

plex, hope af arrives on time for you, not that we ever want to see af but don't like the waiting when we need her to show! I have to call when I have day 1 of af and then arrange scan for day 1-3

lazy, hope the steroids are working for you and the fibroid stops growing

welcome pinkie, there are a afew of us hopefully cycling at the same time and this is a great thread for support, good idea to have a holiday and relax beforehand, I had a week off work last week but didn't go anywhere, was just nice to have the time off :)

hope everyone else is well

afm, still waiting for af, 5th day off of provera and not much going on, odd stomach twinge and boobs less sore so shouldn't be long but im worried its still not going to show, keeping everything crossed!

Thank u beneath, i did think it would be by Monday but now not so sure, stupid af!

BMW! Good to see you here! I've been following the September thread and glad to see you on this thread.

Hello to all the new ladies.

This thread is super hot now. :)

I'll catch up with the thread on Monday.

Star, I found that BD & pineapple help me start my period. https://www.md-health.com/How-To-Induce-Your-Period.html

2 more days for me. I start aspirin on monday. Last BCP on Tuesday and baseline scan. Stim starts friday. I'm getting excited :)

Hope everyone else is doing well.

BMW! Good to see you here! I've been following the September thread and glad to see you on this thread.

Hello to all the new ladies.

This thread is super hot now. :)

I'll catch up with the thread on Monday.

Star, I found that BD & pineapple help me start my period. https://www.md-health.com/How-To-Induce-Your-Period.html

2 more days for me. I start aspirin on monday. Last BCP on Tuesday and baseline scan. Stim starts friday. I'm getting excited :)

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks, hun! I am glad to be here. We have a great group going! Hoping this one is superrrr lucky. The September thread was full of sad stories =( Yay for almost starting. A bunch of us are close in cycle =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->