ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Thank you ilt, I'll definitely try, was really hoping to start stimms this week, good to see you have your start date :)

Ive got period pain! Hope this is it, have a good Sunday everyone x

Af is here! So excited to finally start

Can somebody help me? I started AF 4 days ago and going In for out "treatment plan" on Tuesday.. They said as long as our appointment and my rubella results are before day 19 we can have our treatment plan..
Do you think this means that I will start injections on day 21 or will I have to wait for next AF..? Was hoping we would be able to start injections but after reading your posts you all seem to be waiting for AF to be able to start yours..?
I will be on the long protocol and taking menopur (that's all I know so far)
Thanks!

Chimmi - Im on short protocol so will start stimms after af. when i was on the long protocol i started on day 21 with buserelin xx

Start - :happydance: so pleased for you hun!! :bunny: yay for starting v.v.soon!! xx

ILT - Getting close for us all now! This thread is gunna get exciting! Roll on friday for you hun :hugs: xx

Bump - Congratulations on the collection hun, cant believe they messed up ur number like that?!? Quite a big difference. How are you feeling now - still sore? xx

Chimmi - Im on short protocol so will start stimms after af. when i was on the long protocol i started on day 21 with buserelin xx

Thanks! So I should be starting my injections on day 21?? Which is November 5th bonfire night yay!
Oh god this is getting really exciting haha I've waited sooooo long to start!!

Hi plex - I think the clinic were as confused as we were as the follicles grew to the right size! I've felt sicker than ever on a cycle but definitely feeling better day by day! Started doing chores again y'day lol!

Star - Congrats on getting AF! Can you go in for baseline scan 2mrw morning now?

Chimmi, I'm on short protocol so wait for af but from what ive heard the long protocol starts on day 21 :)

Thank u ladies, I'm going to phone in the morning and will have baseline either tomoro or Tuesday, Tuesday would be better as I have the day off, cant wait now!

I dont know what to do about work, my manager is very supportive, my rotas are done for the next 3 week's but they can be changed as imDefinitely going to take 2 weeks oft after transfer and use hol, I'm just worried about working through the treatment as my job is physically hard as a carer, already today ive been kicked in the stomach and aggression is on a daily basis, plus all the moving and handling, the equipment obviously helps but moving that equipment isnt light in itself, I'm just worried it could do something to prevent the stimming from working or am I being too cautious?
I have to leave home 3 hrs before each appointment so would have the day's off for those, also I dont want everyone at work to know and I never have time off sick, unless I take 2 weeks off and pretend I'm sick ( obviously my manager would know the truth) then have 2 weeks off as hol?
Sorry for rambling, just so many thoughts going through my mind!

Chimmi - yeah should be cd21 :D not long away for you now then? Did they say how long u'd be down regging for? I think i was on the buserelin for 3 weeks? It was last year so cant really remember now lol Bet ur excited to go in for ur appointment on tuesday? xx

Bump - well done u, ive always seem to be knocked for six after collection. Mind u i think doing stuff gets ur mind off how achey u feel! Glad that u are doing better though :hugs: when will they call u again with an update on ur embryos? xx

Star - :D exciting! not long at all xx

Afm - impatient is now my middle name! 10 days and counting......getting fed up of the northisterone and concerned as we have a vomiting bug at our house. Really dont wanna bring those tablets back up :nope: (sorry tmi right there :haha:)

Star - if ur concerned go sick then have hols or do it the other way round as docs will sign you off after collection :) xx

Im the same ive used up so much of my holiday this year, really dont wanna use any more, but have also hit a sickness trigger so am conflicted. Im lucky as i have an office job. Problem for me is i do call outs at all times of the night and could be walking into anything. So im still on the fence with what to do at my work. for urs def have the time off. I was a carer for many years before this job so know the demands - take the time hun, no regrets and all that :hugs: xx

Thank u plex, I definitely dont want any regrets, hope you dont get he sickness bug, thats all you need!

Plex - Monday morning phone call will be our day 5 update on the embies and we'll know whether we are lucky enough to have some blasts to freeze. They might eek some out to Tuesday as well if they need to. Feeling quite anxious about the report now as 2mrw's call is pretty much d-day on whether this cycle has been a complete failure or whether we still have hope...

Hopefully you can avoid the sickness bug, there's so many germs and bugs around at the moment! x

Hi all!
Plex- yes I'm glad we did the endo scratch, I've forgotten about it now so it couldn't have been that painful and hardly any spotting afterwards, I just hope it doesn't affect AF starting cos I'm sooooo ready! It definitely feels different this time not egg-sharing. This cycle feels more lucky. I've seen lots of reg/licence plates ending in 'BFP', 'BNB' and 'HCG' which I'm taking as 'signs' haha!

Bumpsparkle- what a strange EC experience! A rollercoaster! But amazing news about your embies, good luck for your day5 update call tomorrow! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. It's good that you're feeling better daybyday too

ILT- thanks for the link on how to induce AF, I'll be practicing many of those in the next 3 days!

Star- AF is here for you woohoo! Amazing news! Finding a balance at work is so hard, I've felt like I've had to be selfish and switch off from work 100%. My OH has threatened to take my blackberry and works laptop to work with him to stop me feeling tempted! Haha! But there's no chance of that, I'm in the right zone for ivf now with no stressful distractions. If it's causing you worry I would definitely consider taking more time off

Hi to everyone else! So exciting to see this thread grow and share everyone's journey :hugs: xxxx

Chimmi - yeah should be cd21 :D not long away for you now then? Did they say how long u'd be down regging for? I think i was on the buserelin for 3 weeks? It was last year so cant really remember now lol Bet ur excited to go in for ur appointment on tuesday? xx

Thanks plex. Nope not long..! I don't know any more than long protocol and menopur as that's what was in the copy of the letter he consultant sent my GP. I will be asking lots of questions on Tuesday..! I'm very excited about Tuesday but will be nervous on the day.
We've been doing up the house the last few weeks (nesting) and he bedroom is sooo relaxing and smart now it will be perfect for when we have IVF and I need to be lying around doing nothing..! Just hope I can get signed off work for a couple of weeks during our treatment .. :/

Jungle, all I had to do was read the link and af arrived a few hours later so give that a go!

Just catching up on all the posts...busy thread!

The first time around, I only took the days on which I had ER and ET off from work. I could have taken more but truth be told I found that for my mental health, it's better to be busy with other things, then I obsess about BFPs far less. I think we'll do the same thing this time, except take a second day off after ET, just for the purpose of stress relief more than anything.

This thread will get very exiting soon as more and more people start stimming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->