ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Hi everyone. I'd really like to join in on this tread. I am due to start a medicated Fet cycle as soon as my af arrives. Due the 31st of Oct so not long left to wait. I have 4 frosties 2x 5 day and 2x 6 day blasts. Was on bnb for my first ivf cycle in 2011 and found it a great support to be chatting to woman who understood and were experiencing to same journey as me .

Welcome Katie! Congrats on getting pregnant with your first baby on the first try and best of luck with your upcoming FET. This thread is certainly hotting up and the more the merrier.

xoxo

AFM - Still no AF. Think I need to drink a gallon of papaya juice or something!

Hi everyone. I'd really like to join in on this tread. I am due to start a medicated Fet cycle as soon as my af arrives. Due the 31st of Oct so not long left to wait. I have 4 frosties 2x 5 day and 2x 6 day blasts. Was on bnb for my first ivf cycle in 2011 and found it a great support to be chatting to woman who understood and were experiencing to same journey as me .

Welcome!!!! :flower:

Good morning all!
Pinkie- how are you finding acupuncture? I considered it for this cycle but couldn't justify the cost in the end so I'm doing guided meditation instead

Welcome katie! Wishing you all the best of luck for your fet, are you transferring one or multiple?

Psalm - I share your feelings re: AF, I'm keeping busy meeting a friend today, lots of walking round a garden centre so hopefully might bring it along

Xxxx

Pinkie, it's good your relaxed, hopefully you can keep busy so the week goes fast :)

Psalm and jungle, hope it hurries for you both so you can start and join me :)

Afm, just done my injection on my own, I know it's not a big achievement but I done it straight away with no messing about!

Welcome Katie and good luck with your fet, congratulations on it working first time too!

Hi Katie! Good luck with your FET.

AFM, currently waiting for AF.. due Thursday and my boobs hurt heaps so hopefully it will be here on time ;)

Star - injecting yourself is a huge achievement so a BIG well done! I don't think I could ever do that myself.

Anyone waiting for AF - someone once mentioned that orange juice helps bring AF on. I've been drinking lots last few days (for bowel issues) and AF has arrived 4 days early! Appreciate it might be early becoz of EC and drugs etc, but it's worth a try lol!

Ooh hopefully you will be another one starting this week eve

Thank u bumpsparkle, dont know how ill be with the cetrotide on Fri as well but we'll see!

Hi Katie! Good luck with ur FET hun! xx

Bump - I'll have to remember the orange juice thing, it cant hurt! xx

Star - Awesome achievement injecting urself :thumbup: its really daunting the first few times but you soon learn to just jab it in lolol xx

Jungle - any sign of af yet? xx

Eveclo - Awesome that theres so many of you on pretty much the same time frame cycle wise - i hope af arrives on time for you! xx

Psalm - af arrived yet? xx

Just looking through my comments and realised it mainly about the witch! :dohh: :witch:

8 days left till i start!......:coffee: x

Lol plex, was thinking were just waiting for everyones af now! On my previous 2 threads ive always been behind, now ive finally got af I'm waiting for some cycle buddies :)

lolol Thats typical isnt it? I just cant wait to get started and join the injection party :haha: xx

Definitely been drinking the OJ and taking Vitamin C (also because I have another cold - 3rd one in 6 weeks!), in the hopes of pushing her on. Just hoping that today is full flow, since that's what we were told as Day 1.

Fingers crossed everyone. Great to see so many cycling around the same time. Plex - you're not far behind! :)

Star- thanks, I'm sooo desparate to join you!

Eveclo- my boobs have hurt since day before yesterday too, a sure sign that AF is close!

Bumpsparkle- I've been drinking loads of OJ! Vit C overload haha!

Plex- can't wait to talk about something other than the witch!! :witch:

Psalm- I hope this is the start for you!

AFM- just been for a lovely walk and lunch at a local garden centre with a friend who works part time since having her little boy who's now 14mnths and walking eveywhere! Fun day :)

Xxxx

Well I've just had 'a show'! Which normally means I'll be full flow by tomorrow morn :happydance: can't wait to get started!

Beneath- great news that you can focus on a new cycle quickly, I hope this is a lucky cycle for you :hugs: xxxx

Woow...this thread is super busy. I'll try to keep up.

Hello to all of the new ladies.

For those who are waiting for AF, FX it'll come soon.

Star, kudos for self injection! That takes courage :).

AFM, just had my blood test and baseline scan today. News so far is not favorable. I have a small cyst. RE said it looks like it's about to go away and the edge is starting to break. So now, we are waiting to see my hormone level. If my hormone level is elevated, then we have to cancel this cycle and wait until January (RE only does transfers on odd months, unfortunately). Then, he said that DH's SA came back w/ high proportion of abnormal looking cells. So, ICSI is the way to go. Now waiting for my nurse to call back w/ blood result. I hate this wait. It's making me really anxious. I would like to know now!!! Grrrrrr...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->