ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Jungleland Yay for AF!!!!!

Yes, I was debating between going right into it or waiting till end of January, but I think the waiting would have drove me insane, so here I am.. still insane, but a little less than I would be if I had waited haha.

Hope this cycle is lucky for us all <3

Ilovetomatoes Err.. damn cysts! I had one before started BCP at my last cycle and it was pretty big. It was gone two weeks later when I did my trial of transfer. Hope the blood work comes out okay and you get to start! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

BMW, Thanks!!! Wasn't expecting a cyst because I've been on BCP for almost two months now. I actually just started a new pack 3 days ago so I am not sure if that also contribute to my thin lining and cyst going away. I feel that my body is a bit messed up right now because of the BCP. I'd prefer to start as soon as possible. Waiting for January is going to feel a bit long but at the same time gives me time to accumulate my time off from work :). You've made the right decision BMW!

Ilt- really hope blood tests come back fine so you can start, must be so frustrating for you xx

Jungle - yay!! I was so excited when I saw af sun morning 7am at work, god knows what I'd be likeif I ever get a bfp!

BMW, Thanks!!! Wasn't expecting a cyst because I've been on BCP for almost two months now. I actually just started a new pack 3 days ago so I am not sure if that also contribute to my thin lining and cyst going away. I feel that my body is a bit messed up right now because of the BCP. I'd prefer to start as soon as possible. Waiting for January is going to feel a bit long but at the same time gives me time to accumulate my time off from work :). You've made the right decision BMW!

BCP suck!!! Hope they call you soon.

Thanks, I hope I did make the right decision!!

For the girls who are doing day two start with no bcp, when did you get your meds filled before af showed? I called the nurse at my RE's clinic so she can fax over my scripts to the pharmacy.

Beneath- are you in the US? I'm UK and we pick up the meds on the day2 baseline scan/bloods appointment from the pharmacy that's attached to the clinic. The clinic give me the script on the day, so it's after AFs arrival for me.

ILT- so sorry to hear about your disappointing appointment :( I hope your phone call comes quickly and that it's good news for starting sooner rather than later hun :hugs:

Star- I know! I'm hopeful that seeing a bfp is way better than seeing AF at the start of a cycle :)

Xxxx

Beneath- are you in the US? I'm UK and we pick up the meds on the day2 baseline scan/bloods appointment from the pharmacy that's attached to the clinic. The clinic give me the script on the day, so it's after AFs arrival for me.

ILT- so sorry to hear about your disappointing appointment :( I hope your phone call comes quickly and that it's good news for starting sooner rather than later hun :hugs:

Star- I know! I'm hopeful that seeing a bfp is way better than seeing AF at the start of a cycle :)

Xxxx

Yes, I'm in the US. The pharmacy they send the scripts to delivers on the same day which is nice, I just feel like I should have some boxes home before AF shows so I am not stressing about it especially if AF shows on the weekend. I have one box of Bravelle from last cycle still closed but only two vials of Menopur left and I need four vials.

Thanks Jungle! Nurse suppose to call in an hour or so. Hopefully faster :).

BMW, if necessary, Walgreen Specialty Pharmacy does overnight shipping 7 days/week. Actually all of the pharmacies who contacted me do overnight shipping. You can always ask your RE to send the prescriptions to a couple different pharmacies. My RE sent mine to 3 different pharmacies and let me made the decision on who to choose.

Thanks Jungle! Nurse suppose to call in an hour or so. Hopefully faster :).

BMW, if necessary, Walgreen Specialty Pharmacy does overnight shipping 7 days/week. Actually all of the pharmacies who contacted me do overnight shipping. You can always ask your RE to send the prescriptions to a couple different pharmacies. My RE sent mine to 3 different pharmacies and let me made the decision on who to choose.

Thanks! I like the pharmacy I used last time. I could call in the morning and have a delivery that same night. I'm in Queens, New York and they are in Brooklyn.. half hour away. I just feel like I should have some boxes home just because I don't know exactly when AF will show. I want to make this cycle as easy-peesy as possible! lol

ILT - Waiting is horrible!! Have they called you yet? Fxd that cyst does one so u can cycle this time round :D xx

Jungle - :happydance: yay for af!! xx

BMW - I wouldve started again straight away if i couldve but had to wait for damn test results :grr: i think its good to just go for it as you kinda already 'there' emotionally speaking.

Meds wise, i get given a script, phone around for the best price then send it off asap i got my meds delivered 2 weeks ago - I have to as one of the meds is a special and it takes a week to order in xx

ILT - Waiting is horrible!! Have they called you yet? Fxd that cyst does one so u can cycle this time round :D xx

Jungle - :happydance: yay for af!! xx

BMW - I wouldve started again straight away if i couldve but had to wait for damn test results :grr: i think its good to just go for it as you kinda already 'there' emotionally speaking.

Meds wise, i get given a script, phone around for the best price then send it off asap i got my meds delivered 2 weeks ago - I have to as one of the meds is a special and it takes a week to order in xx

I guess you're right about being "there." lol.

I am still waiting for a call back from the nurse. :coffee:

Beneath, im in uk, had to phone for meds a couple weeks ago, they arranged time and delivered so had them a while now waiting for me to start them!

We had our treatment plan today and I start burserelin injections on the 6th of November and looking to have egg retrieval etc first week of December.. Eek!!
Scared about injections/sedation/ suppositories up the jacksy on the day of retrieval..!
But can't believe we are finally on the road to our treatment!! Yay :)

Plex, I am still waiting. Hopefully will hear back in an hour or so. At this point, I am starting to calm down. It is what it is. If we have to start in January and spend more money on meds, nothing much that we can do. 7 more days for you! When are you going for your baseline scan?

BMW, looks like more waiting for us huh :).

Plex, I am still waiting. Hopefully will hear back in an hour or so. At this point, I am starting to calm down. It is what it is. If we have to start in January and spend more money on meds, nothing much that we can do. 7 more days for you! When are you going for your baseline scan?

BMW, looks like more waiting for us huh :).

Yeah, isn't this all just a waiting game? Jeez. :dohh:

Thats good news about the treatment plan chimmi, not long now!

We're all waiting with you ILT! :hugs: I'm very envious of your great attitude :)

Chimmi - great news on getting your plan sorted! Once you get started with the injections etc you just go with the flow, then you forget about it quickly afterwards, so try not to fret, it's just another step in this journey :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->