ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Jungle, I just got the result for estradiol level. Mine is 340. Waiting for the phone call from the nurse. That seems a bit high to me. oh well..

ILT - Sorry hun, im not sure what those levels mean - have they said anything else? Really hope it doesnt mean a cancelled cycle :hugs: xx

I've never had a copy of my various hormone levels when I've been tested hun so I can't help you compare :( but i hope you can stay on track for treatment as you originally planned xxxx

For the girls who are doing day two start with no bcp, when did you get your meds filled before af showed? I called the nurse at my RE's clinic so she can fax over my scripts to the pharmacy.

I got my meds filled for the first 5-6 days, but my clinic still requires that I show up on day 1 (to do bloodwork I think?). So I have my puregon, menopur and actually also picked up some orgalutran and the antibiotics.

Never have I wanted AF to show up on time so much, haha!

Well ladies, my cycle is cancelled until January due to cysts. Stupid cysts. The nurse is going to talk w/ the RE and see if they can put me on a different type of BCP since it seems this one is not working very well. I am not too thrill going back to BCP but it is what it is. I'll stalk this thread since nothing is going to happen between now and then. On the other hand, this will give us some time to be healthier and get to the weight that I want.

Good luck Ladies!!! Hoping to see lots of BFPs soon :D

Well ladies, my cycle is cancelled until January due to cysts. Stupid cysts. The nurse is going to talk w/ the RE and see if they can put me on a different type of BCP since it seems this one is not working very well. I am not too thrill going back to BCP but it is what it is. I'll stalk this thread since nothing is going to happen between now and then. On the other hand, this will give us some time to be healthier and get to the weight that I want.

I'm sorry, hun! That stinks. I am glad you are looking at the positive's though. January will come fast!!!!!

Sorry to hear that! I hope all the cysts shrink and disappear on the BCP so you can move on. Something to look forward to in 2015. :flower:

Thank you ladies!!! I am quite disappointed and already sobbed to DH about it. :). Can't cry too loud at work hahahahaha. My nurse just email me and told me that they have prescribed a stronger BCP. So, hopefully that helps.

3chords, I think that day 1 the baseline scan. Hopefully, all will be well!! :D

Thank you ladies!!! I am quite disappointed and already sobbed to DH about it. :). Can't cry too loud at work hahahahaha. My nurse just email me and told me that they have prescribed a stronger BCP. So, hopefully that helps.

3chords, I think that day 1 the baseline scan. Hopefully, all will be well!! :D

Aww, hun! I hope the stronger bcp helps! All will be fine, I'm sure :hugs:

For the girls who are doing day two start with no bcp, when did you get your meds filled before af showed? I called the nurse at my RE's clinic so she can fax over my scripts to the pharmacy.

I got my meds filled for the first 5-6 days, but my clinic still requires that I show up on day 1 (to do bloodwork I think?). So I have my puregon, menopur and actually also picked up some orgalutran and the antibiotics.

Never have I wanted AF to show up on time so much, haha!

I hear you. AF can't come soon enough! lol

Sorry ilt, Im disappointed for you but stay positive as you are and Jan will soon be here xx

ILT- I'm so so gutted for you :( but thank you for sticking around, we'd miss you otherwise! :hugs: I believe that for some unknown reason it's meant to be and jan 2015 is your time hun.

3chords- great news that you've got everything you need to get started. I hope AF doesn't keep you waiting too long!

AFM- I'm jumping up and down doing squats to make my full flow come haha! Not enough has come to ring the clinic yet.....and today is my AF due date ](*,)

Xxxx

And the roller coaster officially begins...AF is properly here so I've booked to go into clinic tomorrow morning. Eak! Xxxx

Eeek! But a good eek! What time is appointment? Xx

Thanks girls, I can drop in for bloods/scan anytime between 8am and 930am :)
And then I ring up at 2ish for my result (to hopefully be told my dose and get the nod to start injecting Friday morning) xxxx

Thats good news jungle, hope u can start Friday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->