ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Star- yes all clinics do it very differently, I'm very much awake and 'with it' for mine so don't experience a 'waking up' sensation that your pack describes at all, but most of the US ladies that I speak to on here are sedated for the procedure. I like to be in control so I think my clinics procedures suit me best (although it wasn't a criteria for me picking them).

Chimmi- my clinic take a photo of the embryo under microscope and give it to us to take home at ET. It's invisible to the naked eye so they'll do it in advance while still under microscope. Are you going to be fully sedated for EC, is that why your hubby can't be there? Xxxx

How many funded cycles do you have jungle? Just out of curiosity
Its the waking up feeling I dont like, I know it's different but after my
Lap and a previous general I had I was so sick, after the lap was sick 8 times and nearly stayed in hospital, I know egg collection wont be that bad but just dont like the woozy head feeling

Because I dont the trial I get a video of the embryos in the embryoscopee I assume this will be on day if transfer, cant believe I have to go for another scan tomorrow, really hoping EC is 100% confirmed for Friday

How is everyone else? Xx

Hi Ladies, hope you don't mind me popping in. I'm looking for advice from some experienced IVF'ers and early testers. I'm currently 10dp3dt with ICSI and have been testing since 7dp3dt, all tests have been positive but I'm unsure if this is the trigger giving me false positives, also af is due today and I've been having the usual cramps. My OTD isn't until 2nd November! The bottom test is todays test.
https://i57.tinypic.com/2woaiys.jpg

Star- we don't get any funded cycles because my OH has children from a previous relationship so we don't qualify, hence why we egg shared for our first 2 cycles which reduced the cost by half. This time we're paying full whack to try and double our chances of getting our bfp.

Hi wanttobemum- I've always heard that the trigger shot is out of your system after 10days (which for you would've been at least 14days ago) so I'd say that's an early bfp for you! Congratulations! Xxxx

Star- the video sounds amazing! How special <3 fingers crossed wednesday marks the last day of injections for you xxxx

They said IV sedation for EC. I've never had any operation or sedation or anything before! Terrified!!
The worst I've ever had is colposcopy (they call it lletz)
Maybe I can hold a nurses hand lol :/

Ahh you'll be fine chimmi, ill let u know how I get on Fri and that it wasnt as bad as were dreading lol

Sorry Jungle, I think youve said that before but I must Have found hard to keep up , cant wait to see the video, do you think if I fast forwarded it you would see changes?

Want, im not an expert on trigger and testing but the last test looks darker so I would say bfp, congratulations xx

Thanks girls! Just praying af doesn't arrive. This has been the hardest 2ww ever!

If it helps I had my EC not long ago and it was nothing! I felt a bit sleepy and thought I had remembered everything but turns out I'd practically slept through the whole thing. Wasn't in pain after or anything.

Want, thank you for the reassurance, hope this is your bfp :) x

Yeah thanks wanttobemum that's reassuring..!
Fingers crossed this is it for you :) x

Crazy to read about how different every clinic does their EC. I go in, put a gown on, lay on the table, get an IVF put in that gives me my meds to bring me to "twilight," but I was completely out the whole time and woke up in recovery!!

Lol I'm hoping thats what happens to me beneath! Xx

Beneath- it's so bizarre how everyone's experience is so different isn't it!

Wanttobemum- when would AF be due for you? Is it before or after your official clinic test day?

Chimmi- it sounds like your EC experience will be more like Beneath's than mine based on your clinic's description. Just think, we're all in it together and we each need to be strong for our eggs and embryos. You can do it!

Star- no probs, it's always hard to keep up with everyone's history. I reckon you'll definitely be able to see changes if you FF your video! You'll be able to see an egg go to fertilisation state then split into 2/4/8 all by day3 so it would be amazing to see that for your own embryos :)

Xxxx

Jungle my af would be due today or tomorrow, been cramping on and off all day. My official test date isn't until the 2nd, don't know what to think :wacko:

Try to distract yourself and not drive yourself nuts hun! Your OTD is such a long way away. I would buy one of those pregnancy tests which reads 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant' because there should be enough hormone to give a positive result if AF was due today, this might reassure you and enable you to relax into it xxxx

To increase my lining I tried warming my tummy, estrogen tablets, steroids, drinking loads of liquids, acupuncture, asprin, excersise to help circulation. I tried all this before too. It just decided to work this time and only recently. Previously I tried raspberry leaf tea and pomegranate juice too. I was told regular sleep patterns are important too.

Girls who started stims last Friday or thereabouts, are you having any symptoms? Ive had this ache in my right ovary with pinches here and there since last night and am bloated. I didnt have any symptoms last cycle so I am hoping this means more follies!!!!

I'm feeling bloated Beneath but I'm also drinking loads of water so it might be a mixture of the two. I've had achey ovaries rather than pinching and I've not slept through the night for the last 2 nights due to thirst/needing to pee but other than that I feel normal xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->