ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Our babies are DEFINITELY in our few follies Beneath :)

Morana- dont worry about your negative, there's still time for it to turn. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxx

Be thinking of you tomorrow jungle, hope all goes well xxx

Definitely keep the hope alive morana as its still early days xx

Bumpsparkle, looked at completes success rates and it's slightly better for fets :) xx

Thank you ladies for your good wishes! Waiting to hear from the nurse on timing for the trigger and retrieval.

Jungle - glad you are feeling better. I love all the "3" signs! This is it for you :thumb up: Best of luck for tomorrow!!

Madonna - keep the faith about your test on Tuesday. Sending you all the prayers that you get the positive result.

Lazy - best of luck for your transfer tomorrow. Did your DH give a reason as to why he isn't coming? It seems a tad selfish to me that he won't be there. This is tough enough of a process without having him be there for support! I say this as someone who's DH is currently living overseas so I am doing all of this on my own, but I am trying to Skype him from the ET room (if they will let me) and he feels terrible that he isn't there to be holding my hand through everything. I hope he changes his mind for you hun. If not, I hope there is someone else that can be there with you :hugs:

Beneath - good luck for your scan tomorrow! Did they give you any indication of when to trigger or you are guessing it will be in the next couple of days based on your experience last time. Praying this is it for you hun!

Star - amazing sperm results. What was the trial you were doing again? Sounds fantastic.

Agree with Lazy and Beneath - here's to a very lucky thread :dust::dust::dust:

Thank you ladies for your good wishes! Waiting to hear from the nurse on timing for the trigger and retrieval.

Jungle - glad you are feeling better. I love all the "3" signs! This is it for you :thumb up: Best of luck for tomorrow!!

Madonna - keep the faith about your test on Tuesday. Sending you all the prayers that you get the positive result.

Lazy - best of luck for your transfer tomorrow. Did your DH give a reason as to why he isn't coming? It seems a tad selfish to me that he won't be there. This is tough enough of a process without having him be there for support! I say this as someone who's DH is currently living overseas so I am doing all of this on my own, but I am trying to Skype him from the ET room (if they will let me) and he feels terrible that he isn't there to be holding my hand through everything. I hope he changes his mind for you hun. If not, I hope there is someone else that can be there with you :hugs:

Beneath - good luck for your scan tomorrow! Did they give you any indication of when to trigger or you are guessing it will be in the next couple of days based on your experience last time. Praying this is it for you hun!

Star - amazing sperm results. What was the trial you were doing again? Sounds fantastic.

Thanks hun. Well, the doctor said i wasnt ready today. But being as how I have two at 19 already and they want to see me again tomorrow, im guessing theyre thinking i might trigger tomorrow night. We'll see how it goes!!

Psalm, it's a trial to research to see if increased levels of certain vitamins improves embryo quality, had to drink a smoothie everyday until ec, I started this in June so been drinking them a long time due to my long cycles, there were 2 types of drinks and 1 had more vitamins than the other but you dont know what one your on, also had to use the oil they gave us and butter, not sure why these were different though lol

Psalm, it's a trial to research to see if increased levels of certain vitamins improves embryo quality, had to drink a smoothie everyday until ec, I started this in June so been drinking them a long time due to my long cycles, there were 2 types of drinks and 1 had more vitamins than the other but you dont know what one your on, also had to use the oil they gave us and butter, not sure why these were different though lol
It included having the scratch and use of the embryocope
Had to give blood sample and complete questionnaire at the start and at EC, the fluid and cells from around the egg after EC are usually discarded but instead they keep them for analysis and the fluid from the scratches, nice!

Star - interesting! Would be great to know the results of their study. Will you get to find out before others their findings and where will they be publishing them?

Beneath - that makes sense. Are you feeling full? I feel like I have eaten thanksgiving dinner and keep on eating it. None of my pants fit :cry:

It included having the scratch and use of the embryocope
Had to give blood sample and complete questionnaire at the start and at EC, the fluid and cells from around the egg after EC are usually discarded but instead they keep them for analysis and the fluid from the scratches, nice!

Sorry for the million posts, stupid phone!
I'll have to ask about the results as not sure

Star - interesting! Would be great to know the results of their study. Will you get to find out before others their findings and where will they be publishing them?

Beneath - that makes sense. Are you feeling full? I feel like I have eaten thanksgiving dinner and keep on eating it. None of my pants fit :cry:

Not really. I guess since theres not many in there. Im just a tad bit bloated.

Lazy - best of luck for your transfer tomorrow. Did your DH give a reason as to why he isn't coming? It seems a tad selfish to me that he won't be there. This is tough enough of a process without having him be there for support! I say this as someone who's DH is currently living overseas so I am doing all of this on my own, but I am trying to Skype him from the ET room (if they will let me) and he feels terrible that he isn't there to be

holding my hand through everything. I hope he changes his mind for you hun. If not, I hope there is someone else that can be there with you :hugs:

Yeah I'm shocked at how selfish he's being. I've shielded him from the whole ivf process too much maybe. I discreetly did my injections, didn't complain too much when the nausea kicked in from the high estrogen to thicken my lining. Even now as he sleeps peacefully, I am staying up so that I can do my progesterone and then up at 6 to leave it eight hours a part. Part of me thinks he may go to work and turn up at the clinic AF the correct time, but that will be more irritating as he could have driven me. Yeah you are right he's a selfish pig!!!! I will make him very sorry for this. :growlmad:

Lazydaisys: I have to go for my FET by myself too. My husband has to work and there is no way around it. It does suck but the transfer isn't bad. You will be fine if you have to go alone. I wish my husband could go, but really it is not necessary that he come.

Lazy -- I had to go to my transfer by myself also. I had my dad drive me because i wasnt sure if i could drive home, but im sure i could have. Dh took off for the retrieval and couldnt take off another day in the same week and the same thing might happen this time. It sucks but work is work :(

Thanks guys this makes me feel better. He says he will try to make it. X

Good luck today Lazydaisys :hugs:

Hope you get a good day3 embie development report today Star

AFM- i'm at the clinic and an hour and a half away from knowing how many eggs we've got gulp! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->