ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Beneath- good luck for your scan! I'm hoping you see enough growth from the smaller follies so you can trigger

Have you got a scan today too Psalm?

Xxxx

Beneath-good luck for your scan, I hope you see enough growth in the smaller follies that you can trigger tonight
Psalm- have you got a scan today too?

Hope everyone who is injecting is getting on ok and everyone who is waiting is able to distract themselves :hugs:

:dust: to all xxxx

Thank u jungle, hardly slept for worrying!

Good luck for today, you must have had a really early start to be finding out in half an hour, thinking of you xxx

Just had my update from lab, they said all 20 look good but on day one 15 of them showed an abnormality so might not make it to blast. It's not too bad as didnt expect them all to go on til day 5
Also if they werent in the embryocope they wouldn't have been abme to look back and see this abnormality happened on day 1 and would just be saying they look good, which she still said they do but for now pinning my hopes on the other 5

Hope your all well xx

7 eggs collected, we're over the moon :cloud9:

Star- i'm praying for all your embryos, especially the strong 5. Did they describe what the abnormality was? :hugs: xxxx

Just had my update from lab, they said all 20 look good but on day one 15 of them showed an abnormality so might not make it to blast. It's not too bad as didnt expect them all to go on til day 5
Also if they werent in the embryocope they wouldn't have been abme to look back and see this abnormality happened on day 1 and would just be saying they look good, which she still said they do but for now pinning my hopes on the other 5

Hope your all well xx

Praying for your embies hun!!!

7 eggs collected, we're over the moon :cloud9:

Star- i'm praying for all your embryos, especially the strong 5. Did they describe what the abnormality was? :hugs: xxxx

Jungle - that's amazing!! Praying for excellent fert report tomorrow morning. :thumbup:

I didn't have a scan today, just had to do a urine pregnancy test to prove that I triggered properly last night. Man does my right butt cheek ache! ugh. Anyway, we are all set for tomorrow. My retreival isn't scheduled until 9.30am here but I have to get into NYC from NJ, so will still be leaving the house at the crack of dawn to make sure I don't miss the appointment.

Hope your all well xx

Star - praying for your embies hun! xoxo

Thanks so much girls :hugs: we've only just got home, they left us hanging for over 3 hours waiting to see if OH's sperm defrosted properly! But thankfully it did and I'm home with a hot water bottle now being looked after by my mum :)

Psalm- it's all happening for you tomorrow! :)

Star- we found out that our embryos are going to be filmed too :) the last 2 times they manually checked them every day so I'm much happier using this method
Xxxx

Well, girls.. I was faced with that horrid decision today on whether to turn this cycle into an IUI. Apparently two of my follies are eating up all the medicine and there is a pretty big gap in between sizes. My heart literally broke because I was always afraid this would happen. I have no words for myself right now.

Wishing all you ladies in here lots and lots of luck and plenty of BFP's!

Well, girls.. I was faced with that horrid decision today on whether to turn this cycle into an IUI. Apparently two of my follies are eating up all the medicine and there is a pretty big gap in between sizes. My heart literally broke because I was always afraid this would happen. I have no words for myself right now.

Wishing all you ladies in here lots and lots of luck and plenty of BFP's!

Beneath - sending you lots of :hug: Did you decide to turn it into an IUI or do you have any time to think about it? Have the clinic given you any explanation as to why it might have turned out this way? Praying for your miracle hun, you deserve it.

Jungle - wow! 3 hours' wait. What a disaster, but glad that OH's sperm defrosted fine. I think our clinic thinks we are nuts. I must have said 10 times between Saturday and Sunday, you are definitely going to defrost the right sperm, right. And "it needs to say my husband's name on it" please don't screw it up! Then my MIL was with me yesterday and of course said the same thing! She doesn't want someone else's sperm either!! Are you using your OH's frozen as primary source as well or did he give a sample today?

Sorry to hear that beneath wing. I hope so much that your iui is sucessful. Xx

Jungle, thats brilliant news, so pleased for you especially with the filming, like with mine, they all look good but if they hadnt been able to go back and look at the film they wouldn't have known that something abnormal happened on day 1 , to them they would still look good and they wouldn't have this extra information about the embryos, she did say something abiut what it was but I was travelling at the time and couldnt really hear, just got back from clinic and all ok got 2 cetrotides for today and tomorrow and 2 clexanes to finish boo! Bit of a wasted journey really
Made me laugh about your dh sperm psalm but you have to check these things, at my clinic theres 2 of us with the same name and receptionist asked if I was there for a fet the other day! Bit worrying but they keep checking my dob now
Got nurse consult for fet on 16th Dec, makes me feel better to have an appointment ready

Psalm, good luck for tomorrow :) xx hope all goes smoothly

Bemeath, so sorry my lovely, really isnt fair, have you decided what your going to do, do you still have the option of ivf? Xx

I think dh and I have decided to just turn it into an IUI.. with only two mature follies chances are low they will even both fertilize or even make it to transfer and as hard as this is I can't put myself through all that. I need a break, honestly. I am just physically and emotionally drained and need to focus on myself and my health. My next step is finding a new doctor.

I know what you mean beneath, it is emotionally draining, I thought I was coping well until they said it was going to be a freeze all and thats when I started worrying about everything and the ohss, I t really is hard but a break would be good emotionally and physically xx

I think dh and I have decided to just turn it into an IUI.. with only two mature follies chances are low they will even both fertilize or even make it to transfer and as hard as this is I can't put myself through all that. I need a break, honestly. I am just physically and emotionally drained and need to focus on myself and my health. My next step is finding a new doctor.

:hugs: absolutely Beneath. You really need to focus on yourself and being healthy. This must be taking such a toll on you and your DH. I ao sorry you are going through this. Are you thinking of switching clinics?

Beneath- I'm so so sorry hun, this must've been devastating news for you :hugs: I'm not sure what IUI entails, do they trigger ovulation and then insert the sperm into your womb so it has a chance of naturally fertilising the egg/eggs that you release? You're 100% right about needing to concentrate on your health and wellbeing (both emotionally and physically). After all this we need to be in a position to carry and nurture a baby but we put ourselves under so much stress to get this far. Big :hugs: and the very best of luck for your IUI, I hope it brings you your precious BFP

Star- another patient in the clinic with the same name as me would freak me out! Great news that you've got an appointment in the diary to count down to :)

Psalm- we can only get sperm from OH through surgical sperm recovery so if it didn't defrost properly he would've been back on the operating table. He'd been nil by mouth since 930pm the previous day just in case bless him. I've never really thought about them getting sperm mixed up before until you said it! :wacko:
Xxxx

I posted earlier on here but I can't find my post? Forgive me if you find it and I'm repeated myself.

Dh turned up at transfer. I had one 5 day frozen blastocyst put back in. It survived 60-70 percent. I'm not really sure what this means apart from its common for them not to be 100 % after the freeze. We were offered the opportunity to unfreeze another one but we decided just to put that blast back in.

So it's in. Test day 15 nov. I had acupuncture before and after and I've taken 2 days off work. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->