ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

I've just come back from the hospital & I'm still not down regging properly. They now think that I will have to have the cyst aspirated as that could be causing all the problems. They are ringing me back this afternoon to let me know what the next steps are. If they do decide to aspirate they said that it could either tomorrow or Friday as they will want to get it all done quickly.

Good luck to everyone having there ER's & ET's xx

Psalm, glad your EC went well, how are you feeling today? Hoping your getting lots of rest when you can xx

Jungle, good luck with transfer, you will soon be pupo with your little embies xx

Cali, yay for transfer too! Going to be a few in the 2ww now, just wish I was joining you all! Xx

Plex and beneath, how are you both? Xx

Lazydaisys, any symptoms? xx

Emz, sorry to hear you down regging isnt going as planned, how are you feeling in yourself? Xx

Chimmi, how are you after your loss? Hope your ok xx

Bumpsparkle, did you say you were having a scratch before fet? Xx

Ive had the phone call today and we have 7 frosties, so relived and hope I can start sleeping at night now and look forward to my fet, theres possibly another 4 they are leaving for another day and will ring today
She said the grades are 3 and 4 and some ab, bb and bc's not really sure what that means but she said theyre all top quality so i'll ignore the numbers!

I'm back home and officially PUPO :happydance:*
I've tried so hard to attach a photo but it won't work!
One is top grade perfect 4cell and the other is fragmented and not looking so good, but we've had them both transferred*I really believe this is our baby*<3*xxxx

Emz- I'm sorry to hear about your appointment this morning, it looks like the pesky cyst has got to go! Will you be able to continue with this cycle after they've drained it or will you have to wait? :hugs:

Star- amazing news you've got so many frosties!! Nearly a football team ;) you must be so relieved xxxx

I'm back home and officially PUPO :happydance:*
I've tried so hard to attach a photo but it won't work!
One is top grade perfect 4cell and the other is fragmented and not looking so good, but we've had them both transferred*I really believe this is our baby*<3*xxxx

Amazing Jungle!! Congrats on being PUPO! So happy for you :dust::dust:

Hope you get some rest today and that those embies snuggle in nice and deep. xoxo

Cali - great to hear from you. Hope the PIO injections aren't too bad. I know a number of ladies who say that's the worst part :wacko:

Star - wonderful number of frosties! Amazing! Get some sleep and enjoy what a fabulous chance you have now in January. Just think, all your babies are in the freezer :haha:

AFM - just got the fert report, all 6 fertilized! :happydance: We are looking at a Sunday transfer (5 day blast) and they will call me again on Friday with an update as to how the 6 are doing. I can't believe it.

I've just come back from the hospital & I'm still not down regging properly. They now think that I will have to have the cyst aspirated as that could be causing all the problems. They are ringing me back this afternoon to let me know what the next steps are. If they do decide to aspirate they said that it could either tomorrow or Friday as they will want to get it all done quickly.

Good luck to everyone having there ER's & ET's xx

Emz - hope you get some answers soon. This must be so frustrating. Hope that they get it all sorted out quickly for you so you can start stimming. xoxo

Psalm- amazing news for your 6 embies! :happydance: you must be over the moon! :)

I'm resting this afternoon, keeping my feet warm (I've heard that cold feet can = a cold uninviting womb haha!)

Does anyone have any other dos and donts for the 2ww?

:dust: to all Xxxx

Great news jungle! So happy your now pupo, just take things easy and relax, ive heard about the warm feet too so get so cosy slippers on and put your feet up!

Psalm, brilliant fertilisation report, bet you can't wait for transfer, how exciting!!

I am Relieved thank you ladies, when embryologist said she had really good news I breathed a big sigh of relief! Also af is here today, is it normal to arrive so soon? Probably why my boobs were hurting so much as they always do before af and then when it arrives they stop which they have today, just a pain Xmas is in the way but I'm going to enjoy myself before Jan xx

When is otd jungle and will u be testing early? Xx

I think bumpsparkle said her AF arrived early after her freeze all cycle too Star so I wouldn't worry (correct me if I'm wrong bumpsparkle) :hugs:

OTD is monday 17th but I've started testing daily since yesterday (at the moment i'm getting 2 lines because of the trigger so I'm testing every morning til the 2nd line disappears and then I hope to see a new 2nd line take it's place which will be my BFP) it's freaking me out how positive I am about this cycle compared to my previous 2. I am convinced i'm now carrying our baby xxxx

Oh I remember you saying now your testing out the trigger, stay positive!! You sound really happy and calm about it and being stress free will also help you xx

Managed to get the pic as my avatar :) the top embryo is the perfect 4cell and the bottom one is the embryo with fragmentation xxxx

Wow thats Amazing to see Jungle, see just think what we get to see that others dont, obviously id rather not have to do ivf but got to look at the positives!
If my fet works I'll be able to tell my children they were once frozen lol, probably freak them out saying it like that, and then show them a photo of when they were a few cells old! Xx

Star - I always say the same thing! We will have photos of them from when they were first made and no one else gets that when they get pregnant the other way. Always have to look on the bright side.

Jungle - love your avatar. The embies look beautiful :thumbup:

Thanks girls, I can't stop looking at them <3

I agree, it's amazing to think that we get such an early view of our babies xxxx

Yay for pupo jungle land. Love your positivity.

If this all works out it is quite amazing to have a photo of yourself as a embryo. You can't buy those on ' not on the high street' lol xx

I've put mine by my bed, I've promised I'm not going to stare at it quite as much as last time. X

Thank you lazydaisys :) i'm keeping mine by my bed too xxxx

Hi ladies hope i can join you guys on this thread. On my 3rd round of IVF, started this cycle in october

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->