ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Just a quick update as I've had a hectic weekend and I now need some sleep to recover! I had no problems at all flying with needles. At security both ways they gave them a cursory glance but didn't even ask for the Drs letter, and it didn't cause any problems going through the scanner. Just thought I'd update in case anyone else will be flying whilst on meds.

Psalm, good luck tomorrow! I hope everyone else is doing ok.

Jungle- I think our embies are the same age right now. :dance: Are yours day 6 right now? My OTD is Nov 17! How are you feeling?

Plex- My 2 cents..do 2! I really think it maximizes your chances, but everyone has to do what makes them comfortable. It is a big decision. :hugs:

Beneath- Crossing it all for you!! Hoping this IUI will bring you a surprise BFP!

Everyone else- Feeling very tired and getting ready for a nap! I'm so behind on personals. Hope you are all doing well!!!

AFM- I had my transfer yesterday (sat)! We transferred two grade 1 embryos. :dance: Transfer went smoothly! I'm very optimistic and excited...hope I don't get my heart broken. OTD is Nov 17.

Cali - yay for being PUPO!! Enjoy this week until OTD. You, me and Jungle will all be in this wait together!

Madonna, Plex, Jungle, Beneath, Star - thanks so much for the wishes! Nervous but excited about tomorrow. Just want to get the embie (or embies) back into me. :happydance:

Jungle- I think our embies are the same age right now. :dance: Are yours day 6 right now? My OTD is Nov 17! How are you feeling?

Plex- My 2 cents..do 2! I really think it maximizes your chances, but everyone has to do what makes them comfortable. It is a big decision. :hugs:

Beneath- Crossing it all for you!! Hoping this IUI will bring you a surprise BFP!

Everyone else- Feeling very tired and getting ready for a nap! I'm so behind on personals. Hope you are all doing well!!!

AFM- I had my transfer yesterday (sat)! We transferred two grade 1 embryos. :dance: Transfer went smoothly! I'm very optimistic and excited...hope I don't get my heart broken. OTD is Nov 17.

Thank, you hun. Congrats on being PUPO! Those embies look so beautiful!!!!

Just a quick update as I've had a hectic weekend and I now need some sleep to recover! I had no problems at all flying with needles. At security both ways they gave them a cursory glance but didn't even ask for the Drs letter, and it didn't cause any problems going through the scanner. Just thought I'd update in case anyone else will be flying whilst on meds.

Psalm, good luck tomorrow! I hope everyone else is doing ok.

Glad to hear you had no problems flying with the needles!!!

Cali- yes! I'm 5dp2dt today so my embies are day7 today just like yours :happydance: congratulations on being pupo! We have the same OTD too :) your blasts look amazing, such a clear photo! The very best of luck to you, let's hope 17th November is a good news day :)

AFM- not sure if it's my imagination but I've felt some twinges in the last 12hrs and I'm soooo tired. I'm literally sleeping at least 10hrs every night! Come on embies, get yourselves implanted! Xxxx

Cali what a beautiful photo, can't wait for you all to get your bfps, this thread is so exciting, glad you have each other for the 2ww. xx

Hiya,

Wow that was a fun weekend of not being aloud to do anything as I had my cyst drained on Friday. All went well & I have got to go back for another scan on Friday & fingers crossed we can finally start stimming.

I will try & catch up on how everyone is doing in a bit x

Thanks a million for sticking with us and cheerleading us on Star! :friends: you're amazing!

Emz- great news that your cyst has been successfully drained. Good luck for your scan on friday! Onwards to stimming! :happydance:

Xxxxx

Hiya,

Wow that was a fun weekend of not being aloud to do anything as I had my cyst drained on Friday. All went well & I have got to go back for another scan on Friday & fingers crossed we can finally start stimming.

I will try & catch up on how everyone is doing in a bit x

Glad to hear all went well!! Good luck on Friday. :hugs:

Hope you can start stimming this week emz and your feeling better after Friday xx

Your welcome jungle, I'm rooting for you all, this is going to be a thread full of bfps soon xx

Psalm- Hope your transfer went well!!! :dance:

Jungle- I love that we are cycle buddies..to the day. I am so super bloated! I'm having some twinges. No real cramping, but twinges. Last time I had cramping. So now I'm worried that I am not cramping enough.:dohh: This waiting game is crazy.

Emz- Good luck friday at your scan! Hope you get to start stimming soon!:happydance:

Star- Thank you for all the encouragment!! :hugs:

AFM- Day 2p5dt. Already going crazy!! This wait is shorter than a normal wait for normal people that get pregnant DTD, but it is much harder!! I keep thinking I have a symptom, but it could also be a progesterone side effect!

:hi: everyone!

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I am now officially PUPO! We got the call this morning and there were only 2 embryos left out of the 4 that were developing, so the embryologist recommended transferring them both. They are of "fair" quality she said, so better to transfer both. There was a relatively stressful moment where I was lying on the bed texting my DH and letting him know the news and telling him to call me. He didn't call for what felt like forever and I was like no way is the ET happening without me hearing from him first that he is ok with the decision.

All was fine and then I headed off for post-transfer acupuncture. That was so relaxing! I wish the sessions lasted longer than 40 minutes or so …. Now onto the long wait to OTD which is November 20 (seems like a very long time)!

So glad to be sharing this wait with Jungle, Cali, Lazy and Beneath!! :dust: to us all.

Madonna - let us know how you are getting on!

Emz - glad that they drained the cyst and you are starting soon. You must be so relieved.

Star - thanks for being our cheerleader as Jungle said - and Bumpsparkle!

Hope you are doing better Tuesday. Glad you have something to focus on with November 28th - it's only a couple weeks away!

xoxo

:hi: everyone!

Thanks for the good luck wishes. I am now officially PUPO! We got the call this morning and there were only 2 embryos left out of the 4 that were developing, so the embryologist recommended transferring them both. They are of "fair" quality she said, so better to transfer both. There was a relatively stressful moment where I was lying on the bed texting my DH and letting him know the news and telling him to call me. He didn't call for what felt like forever and I was like no way is the ET happening without me hearing from him first that he is ok with the decision.

All was fine and then I headed off for post-transfer acupuncture. That was so relaxing! I wish the sessions lasted longer than 40 minutes or so …. Now onto the long wait to OTD which is November 20 (seems like a very long time)!

So glad to be sharing this wait with Jungle, Cali, Lazy and Beneath!! :dust: to us all.

Madonna - let us know how you are getting on!

Emz - glad that they drained the cyst and you are starting soon. You must be so relieved.

Star - thanks for being our cheerleader as Jungle said - and Bumpsparkle!

Hope you are doing better Tuesday. Glad you have something to focus on with November 28th - it's only a couple weeks away!

xoxo

Yay!! Congrats on being Pupo hun!!! :dance:

Thanks lovely!! Can't believe it is finally here. This is the closest I have ever been to being pregnant for real, so I am trying to enjoy it. How are you feeling? Did you do back-to-back IUI or just the one time?

Acupuncturist said to eat pineapple for 5 days, so my FIL went out and bought 5 pineapples! Now to have some for my after dinner snack! :haha:

Woohoo!! Congrats on being PUPO! :dance::yipee::wohoo: Sounds like your transfer went well. I love acupuncture too! Very relaxing! As for pineapple, eat the core! It contains something called Bromelaine (sp?) and it aids with implantation. The way I did it last time and this time is to slice the pineapple in 5 whole slices. I eat on transfer days and the following 4. All you need is the core, but because it is my favorite fruit.. I eat the whole slice!!

Thanks lovely!! Can't believe it is finally here. This is the closest I have ever been to being pregnant for real, so I am trying to enjoy it. How are you feeling? Did you do back-to-back IUI or just the one time?

Acupuncturist said to eat pineapple for 5 days, so my FIL went out and bought 5 pineapples! Now to have some for my after dinner snack! :haha:

Enjoy it, hun!

I'm feeling okay. The doctor said I can take my progesterone, that it wouldn't hurt. So since I had already filled and paid for it, I am taking it and I am feeling fine besides being extremelyyyyyy tired. I take like two naps a day and go to bed at 10 anyway! lol I am using the crinone and it is really irritating me this take as well. Not fun at all. I ended up doing a back to back iui.

Cali - yes! I ate the whole thing too, including the core. I have heard the pineapple thing before so willing to give it a shot. Anything that can help out!

Beneath - glad you are taking the progesterone, it could only be of benefit to you. Is it the injection or suppositories or gel? I have the vaginal suppositories. They are fine but are messy :blush: Sorry to hear it is causing you some issues. I really think it affects everyone so differently. I definitely get tired from mine - it says "causes extreme drowsiness in some women" on the label!!

Did anyone else have bad symptoms while doing down reg..? I'm literally exhausted (falling asleep in front of TV at 7pm) and last night went to bed at 9.15 woke at 10.30 drenched in sweat!! It was horrible, the sheets were soaked (I had already stripped off my pjamas as I was hot before going to bed) my hubby came up to go to bed at 10.30 and said it was freezing in the bedroom..! I said if he shuts the windows I will literally kill him(!)
What is this stuff doing to me..?! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->