ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Chimmi- I get bad night sweats. Our bodies are just being flooded with harmones, so I think it is normal..well...for anything! haha.

Jungle- Me too. Definitely trying to keep on that so it doesnt get to bad. Last night I actually had some mild cramping and achy (more on right) for a couple hours last night. Maybe you will never get trigger completely gone and it will mix with HCG and you'll get a BFP!! Can we both get a :bfp:????

Emz- I know that feeling that nothing goes right. I do hope that friday goes smoothly so that you can get on with the process.

Morana- You got in right before the cut off! :dance: That's great! Hope you get your Christmas miracle!

Star & Bump- Sending you love :hugs: It could be hormones and also just normal feelings because it is normal to feel that way. Thanks ladies for being so sweet and encouraging even when you're going through your own things. Star- have fun this weekend!

AFM- I'm hanging in there somewhat impatiently. The urge to POAS is strong. Hadn't had cramping and was kind of worried that I wasn't. Last night I finally had some mild cramping and achy (best to describe it) for a couple hours. Right now, I am also having some mild cramping. So hopefully that is good. It is so hard to know.

I caved and tested unexpectedly. It's amazing how the urge gets you.

I had 5 day transfer so I would be 13dpo today.

Bfn!!! Shouldnt have tested xx

Lazy- :hugs: I totally get it. I can't believe you lasted this long. I know for me I'll be POAS starting tomorrow...because I'm psycho. :rofl: So are you 8dp5dt? When's your OTD? The force is strong.. hard to resist those little tests!!

Keeping positive for you for Fri lazydaisys xx

Bumpsparkle, I was wondering the same the other day about the trigger but I dont think you do, I hope not

Cali, hope the cramping is a good sign, it probably is as everyone says cramping is normal

Lazydaisys- big :hugs: Don't kick yourself for testing, you're human! And the urge is enormous! It's definitely helping me testing daily as part of my normal routine. I think it will soften the blow if the 2nd line never appears but saying that, I'm sure it would hurt just as bad. I hope it's too early for you and your OTD brings a wonderful surprise hun. Lots of :dust: heading your way

Cali- the cramps/aches are a good sign! I've had some too but not sure if it's my imagination playing tricks on me... ! :shrug: xxxx

Psalm -- My progesterone is the gel form. They are pretty messy too! The things we do for a bfp, huh!

Chimmi -- Sorry to hear you are feeling so awful with the down regging, hun. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Jungleland -- Hope the twinges you have been feeling is a good sign! I have been feeling fine, besides extreme fatigue and sore boobs. I blame the progesterone for all that, though! I did wake up from my sleep last night from this sudden pull/twing in my lower left stomach that made me jump up! It was a second and went away. Very odd. Can just be my ovary still sore or who knows. Hopefully something good is happening in there! I'm 6dpiui today. Still got a ways to go.

Emz -- Hoping everything will be perfect at your next scan and you can start injections!!!

Ostara -- Thanks, hun. This cycle just wasn't meant to be and I have come to peace with that! Kind of glad it happened during stimming and not before ER with too little eggs that didn't fertilize or didn't make it or to get a bfn again after a transfer. That's always 100 times worse. Hope everything goes well at your baseline!!!

Morana -- Glad to hear you could cycle before the lab closes in December!!! And less injection = YAY!

Star -- I've decided to NOT test this cycle, unless af is late. The trigger is damn evil to me and never leaves my system and it drives me insane and I just cant do that to myself again.. nope!

Your question about after stimming, I definitely think it stays in your system a while. The month after my failed IVF (still sucks to say that), I was still getting hot flashes and feeling like crap on some days.

Cali -- Hope your cramping/aches are a good sign!!!! fx for you.

Lazydaisy's -- I'm sorry to hear about your bfn! I know how hard it is to not cave in and test. It is still early, though. Don't lose hope :hugs:

AFM -- Nothing new to report here. Just taking it day by day.

Jungle- I feel the same way. Somehow daily testing can lessen my anxiety and possibly soften the blow!

Good morning ladies!

Hope you are all well!.

Well this thread has been super busy, just had a quick read through the posts. Most of you well on your way now. I'm feeling so excited to see all these bfp announcements soon.
Good luck to you all xxx

Well, I've had my medicine delivered and teach booked for 5th December. So slowly moving forward.

Take care everyone. I will still be stalking the thread xx

Hi Kaye! Great news abot your upcoming teach! You'll wonder what all the fuss was about I'm sure! Do you think they'll let you start on your january cycle?

Beneath- yes it's so cruel that the progesterone mimics so many pregnancy symptoms. I get a lot of twinges in the ovary area too.

AFM- I got a definite BFN this morning, nothing that looks like a line, so my trigger is definitely out of my system after 11days. I'm sooo ready to see that 2nd line now xxxx

Jungle - I'm not sure if they drained it under ultrasound, it was the same thing they use when they do the egg collection dildo cam with a big needle attached. To be honest they could have tattooed my butt & I wouldn't have noticed with the amount of sedative they gave me lol :haha:

Star - I hope you have a great weekend in Brighton & I'm sure its normal to feel like you do after having taken so many drugs. I didn't feel right for months after my last failed cycle, we just don't know how our bodies will react that's the worst part.

Cali - When is your official test date?

Psalm - Congrats on being PUPO I can't wait to get to that stage as this cycle is just dragging so much. I remember the suppositories & I would take the injections & nasal spray over those things, after everything we go through we then have to contend with them.

I hope everyone is ok x

Emz- dildo cam!! :rofl: that sounds like it was ultrasound then so there should hopefully be no nasty surprises at your appointment :)

Plex- thinking about you today! Good luck! Hope you get lots of lovely mature eggies xxxx

Dildo cam..! Lol going to have that stuck in my head now thanks..!!!

OMG Ladies!!!! I got a :bfp: this morning!!!!!! :wohoo: :dance: :yipee: I cant believe it! I'm over the moon. Telling DH tonight when he gets home! Now the hardest part..praying these babies stick around!!! https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w404/katieshea24/b8fea5fe-7b70-4a97-990a-cf2e90f7735a_zps4849795b.jpg

I still can't believe it! I keep going back and looking at the tests!!! Thanks jungle! Now its your turn due date buddy! Cant wait for yours!

Kaye- Glad things are moving along!!!

Jungle- Sorry for BFN. It is still so early, so I'm sure it will be here anyday!

Emz- My OTD is Nov 17!

Plex- Wishing you lots of luck!!!!

It'll still be there no matter how many times you look at it cali! :happydance: Now the question is, is it one or two little bundles you're expecting?! So so happy for you, it's been a tough journey but look at what hope and faith can bring! <3

I'll be scrutinising my test for a 2nd line tomorrow morning! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"