ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Thanks ladies!! :hugs: Can't wait to see yours!! I'm hoping for twins! Then we will have our family and be done!!!!!!

OMG Ladies!!!! I got a :bfp: this morning!!!!!! :wohoo: :dance: :yipee: I cant believe it! I'm over the moon. Telling DH tonight when he gets home! Now the hardest part..praying these babies stick around!!! https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w404/katieshea24/b8fea5fe-7b70-4a97-990a-cf2e90f7735a_zps4849795b.jpg

Yayayayay!!!! Congrats :dance: :dance:

Congrats Cali! First BFP of this thread! Let's hope for many many more!

Congrats Cali!

Well ladies I had my FET this morning. I had two 4 AA Blasts transferred. Praying that we get our miracle this time!

Congrats Cali!! :dance::yipee: So happy for you! Hope it's the first of many more to come on this thread!

Sorry to hear of your BFN Lazy. Keep the faith!

Jungle - hoping and praying your second line appears soon!

Doxie - congrats on being PUPO!

Hi to everyone else!

Well, i had my egg collection today and they got 7/8 eggs, will get the call 2moro. Not enjoying this wait one bit.... will maybe post later - feel crappy.
:hugs: to everyone xxx

Oooooo! Congratulations Cali!!!!! xxxx :happydance:

Cali - Congrats on your :bfp: I'd love twins as you get 2 kids for the price of 1 :happydance:

Doxielove - Congrats on being PUPO

Jungle - I have my fingers crossed that you see those 2 lines soon x

Cali thats amazing news! So happy to see the first bfp of this thread!! Xx

Doxie, congratulations on being pupo! So many pupo soon to be bfps here xx

Thinking about you plex :hugs:
Praying for a great fertilisation report for you tomorrow xxxx

Hope you feel better tomorrow plex, well done on the eggies xx

Well, i had my egg collection today and they got 7/8 eggs, will get the call 2moro. Not enjoying this wait one bit.... will maybe post later - feel crappy.
:hugs: to everyone xxx

Oooooo! Congratulations Cali!!!!! xxxx :happydance:

Get some rest, love! Hoping for a great fert report for you!!

Jungle, hope you start to see 2 lines tomorrow xx

Hey I've not posted much on here but I've been stalking this thread.
Just wanted to say good luck to the ladies that are pupo. Cali congrats on ur Bfp that's amazing news you must been been so happy.:happydance:
Im on day 5 of the stim injections. I have a scan on fri if all goes well my egg collection will be mon and the egg transfer on the sat. I have all next week off work I took as holidays but I think I need to have some sick days for the week after for the egg transfer.
How much if any days did you take off for the egg transfer ? I stand all day at work so it's not exactly taking it easy.

Hi Keri, glad to hear you are doing well, I didnt have transfer but was planning to have 2 weeks off if I did, I just had a week off due to ohss and getting back to normal after the stimming and egg collection
Good luck xx

OMG Ladies!!!! I got a :bfp: this morning!!!!!! :wohoo: :dance: :yipee: I cant believe it! I'm over the moon. Telling DH tonight when he gets home! Now the hardest part..praying these babies stick around!!! https://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w404/katieshea24/b8fea5fe-7b70-4a97-990a-cf2e90f7735a_zps4849795b.jpg

Whoop whoop!!! Yay!!! Congratulations on your bfp xxx

Thanks ladies!!!!!!
Plex- Sounds like a pretty good ER! Hope you feel well and continue too! Grow embies grow!

Doxie- Congrats on being PUPO!!! :dance: Now get some R & R!

Keri! :hi: Welcome to the group and thank you for congrats! After my transfer- my clinic recommends 48 hours of R & R!!

Plex - great number of eggs retrieved. Get some rest and fingers crossed for your call tomorrow. xoxo

Keri - good to see you post on here. It all gets very exciting once you start to see the end of the tunnel on stimms. Praying for a good scan on Friday so all goes to plan for you. :hugs: Definitely take it easy after the ER and ET. If you can take a couple of days after each that's probably the best if you stand up all day at work. Honestly, it's all personal and different people react in totally different ways to the meds and the procedures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->