ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Yeah I was told to phone when AF arrived, but initially had an appointment booked for 13th, which was day 13 of down regulation. I was then due to start stims on the day of the appointment. Maybe the difference is that I have long cycles, today is CD35 for me. Maybe the important things are about 14 days of down regulation and AF has started, but it doesn't matter in what order?!

Today would have been day 30 AF was due tomorrow. Did you start down reg on day 22? I did, so will be 2 weeks and one day of down reg.
Strange how everyone varies, you would think that there would be some pattern!

Emz -- So sorry to hear about your scan!! Hope you get some good news on the call.

Keri -- Hope those follies get to growing!!

Just a quick update, the hospital called & they want me to start injections tonight. I'm so relieved, I did have to ask the woman 3 times if she was sure cos I didn't think they would say that.

So pleased for you emz that you dont have to wait any longer!

Will catch up properly soon, im now at Brighton enjoying the gorgeous hotel drinking champagne, gor to enjoy the positives of not having transfer!

Hope your all well though, always be here cheering you all on for your bfps! Xxx

Just a quick update, the hospital called & they want me to start injections tonight. I'm so relieved, I did have to ask the woman 3 times if she was sure cos I didn't think they would say that.

YAY! That's great news.

Although as our room wasnt ready we had 2 complimentary champagne cocktails amd where I havent drank for ever they've gone straight to my head!

Yes Chimmi, I started on day 22 too.

Emz, great that you can start injections.

Star, enjoy your evening!

My otd bfn:-( no af. Test again in 2 days then stop taking progesterone if still bfn. X

That's great news xx

Emz - so glad you are starting!! :happydance: Now the fun really begins!

Madonna - it's weird how everyone is different but hopefully all is well for Monday!

Star - enjoy that champers! You won't be able to drink it after January :winkwink:

Beneath - how are you doing lovely?

Emz - so glad you are starting!! :happydance: Now the fun really begins!

Madonna - it's weird how everyone is different but hopefully all is well for Monday!

Star - enjoy that champers! You won't be able to drink it after January :winkwink:

Beneath - how are you doing lovely?

Hi, love! I'm okay. I've had a crazy amount of cramping the past two days. It's definitely less today. Last night I literally felt like AF would be here today. Cramping pretty bad, a headache and my lower back was killing me! I'm only 9dpiui today so still 5-6 days before af will be here and don't usually cramp this early. As of now, I am blaming it all on progesterone but secretly hoping it means something more!

How are you doing?

Ergh AF is a million times worse already, only started yesterday afternoon..! It's so heavy and painful :( paracetamol isn't doing anything. Am I allowed ibuprofen..?
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"