ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Beneath - that's interesting. I hope it's something else too. :wink wink: I have had a lot of cramping the last couple of days too and I saw a little bit of pink this morning when I went to the bathroom. It just seems like the spotting I usually get before AF. I am hoping it's something else but it certainly feels like :witch: Praying she stays away for both of us!

Jungle - how are you sweetheart? Thinking of you xoxo

Chimmi - sorry to hear that your AF is so bad. Did your clinic say anything about what you can and can't take?

Hi to everyone else!

Beneath - that's interesting. I hope it's something else too. :wink wink: I have had a lot of cramping the last couple of days too and I saw a little bit of pink this morning when I went to the bathroom. It just seems like the spotting I usually get before AF. I am hoping it's something else but it certainly feels like :witch: Praying she stays away for both of us!

Jungle - how are you sweetheart? Thinking of you xoxo

Chimmi - sorry to hear that your AF is so bad. Did your clinic say anything about what you can and can't take?

Hi to everyone else!

Praying its not af !!!

I would have thought so chimmi, it's the only thing that helps me with a hot water bottle, hope it's better soon xx

Cant really describe how im feeling right now, NO PHONE CALL yesterday OR today....... Really REALLY pissed off :cry: no news, no idea how our embryos are doing and no time for transfer. All I can assume is that there will be NO transfer at all. A phone call is all it would take to put me out of my misery but NO. Nothing. :cry: xx

Plex - hunny, when would your 5 day transfer be? Tomorrow or Monday? I was angry about exactly the same thing. I only got a Day 3 call to say come in on Day 5 and they will call me that morning to confirm. They wouldn't tell me anything about the embryos at all. It's absolutely awful to feel this way so I am so sorry they are doing this to you. Sending you love and hugs across the miles. Hope you get a call tomorrow. :hugs:

AFM - pretty sure its AF. I seem to have AF cramps and there is more than the pink blood that I saw this morning. Oh well. :cry:

Cant really describe how im feeling right now, NO PHONE CALL yesterday OR today....... Really REALLY pissed off :cry: no news, no idea how our embryos are doing and no time for transfer. All I can assume is that there will be NO transfer at all. A phone call is all it would take to put me out of my misery but NO. Nothing. :cry: xx

Im sorry hun! I really hope you end up having a transfer!!! Its awful that you havent had any updates.

Plex - hunny, when would your 5 day transfer be? Tomorrow or Monday? I was angry about exactly the same thing. I only got a Day 3 call to say come in on Day 5 and they will call me that morning to confirm. They wouldn't tell me anything about the embryos at all. It's absolutely awful to feel this way so I am so sorry they are doing this to you. Sending you love and hugs across the miles. Hope you get a call tomorrow. :hugs:

AFM - pretty sure its AF. I seem to have AF cramps and there is more than the pink blood that I saw this morning. Oh well. :cry:

Oh, no, hun :( sorry to hear this.

Psalm - :hugs: so sorry hun - holding out hope for you that its not af coming :hugs: xx

I did get a call on thursday to say how many had fertilized and was told to expect a call on sat to be given a time to go in for transfer. guess that no-show call means no transfer, either that or they're not worrying about our embryos :shrug: dont know whether to be happy or sad :dohh: doing my nut in!

I hope this thread gets some more good news soon. I think most of us are having a tough time at the moment :hugs: :dust: to all

No news from me, just feelings of inadequacy! :cry: xxxx

Thanks ladies and wishing for more good news too. I called my clinic and they told me that if it was bright red blood to call them back. It isn't that so I am to take it easy today and call them back tomorrow for an update. The nurse basically said, it could be implantation, it could mean you are pregnant or it could be your period. Thanks for clearing that up! That was as clear as mud.

Wishing you all :dust::dust:

Plex - it must be driving you crackers. Can you call them?

Thanks ladies and wishing for more good news too. I called my clinic and they told me that if it was bright red blood to call them back. It isn't that so I am to take it easy today and call them back tomorrow for an update. The nurse basically said, it could be implantation, it could mean you are pregnant or it could be your period. Thanks for clearing that up! That was as clear as mud.

Wishing you all :dust::dust:

Plex - it must be driving you crackers. Can you call them?

Hoping its implantation!!!!! Relax as much as you can today :hugs:

I'm cramping tonight, thinking the witch is close. In my last 2 cycles AF arrived the day after otd. I'm told the progesterone discourages early AF psalm, so I hope it's not that for you xxxx

I tried to call the clinic but they are closed from 11 am :grr: so not even a half day sat. Not sure if i should turn up on monday or not :shrug: hubby may have a wasted days holiday :nope: not liking this at all xx

I can't believe their behaviour plex :growlmad:

I would bother them on the out of hours number, I think it's despicable :hugs: xxxx

:hugs: thanks :hugs: wish they had an out of hours number that wasnt in the general hospital :( dont want to bother those nurses - they wouldnt know anyway. Im clinging onto hope that the embryos are ok and theyll call me mon am. Either that or ill go in anyway and demand answers. xx

Thing is dont want to look foolish and stupid when i break down infront of everyone when im told its been a total failure :(

:hugs: thanks :hugs: wish they had an out of hours number that wasnt in the general hospital :( dont want to bother those nurses - they wouldnt know anyway. Im clinging onto hope that the embryos are ok and theyll call me mon am. Either that or ill go in anyway and demand answers. xx

Hopefully the call you first thing Monday, but if not I would definitely go in!!

This is all so BLOODY STRESSFULL!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Why dont things ever go smoothly????? :grr:

........and, breath........ :haha: xxx

I would decide to definitely go in first thing on monday morning (and give them serious verbal) and then try to distract myself tonight and tomorrow plex. It's one of those times when frustratingly there's nothing you can do to change things now :nope: and the best thing you can do is calm your mind and relax your body ready for your embryos
I have faith that your embies are thriving under the embryoscope having not been bothered for nearly 4 days <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->