ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Sending you hugs jungle, really hope you are ok today, here for you xxx

My beta reading was 3. I dont think the nurse knew what to say about this because anything over 2 is classed as a pregnancy having occurred but there is virtually zero chance of viability so I think I've had a chemical*:cry:*They would normally expect 75 or above for a viable pregnancy. Either that or my trigger has lingered for a lot longer than usual and it's just a straightforward bfn. I don't know which option is better*
they want to blood test me again in a weeks time to test the level again*
thanks for your support xxxx

My beta reading was 3. I dont think the nurse knew what to say about this because anything over 2 is classed as a pregnancy having occurred but there is virtually zero chance of viability so I think I've had a chemical*:cry:*They would normally expect 75 or above for a viable pregnancy. Either that or my trigger has lingered for a lot longer than usual and it's just a straightforward bfn. I don't know which option is better*
they want to blood test me again in a weeks time to test the level again*
thanks for your support xxxx

Im so so so sorry Jungle. Sending lots of hugs your way. :hugs:

Well, im out as well. The witch is here and shes early! Apparently progesterone doesnt stop af from coming for me, she comes early instead. Ughhhhh.

Very sorry to hear your news Jungle :( All of this can be so cruel.

Beneath: Sorry your IUI didn't work. Looking forward to what your new RE has to say.

AFM: I'm 5dpt. I'm trying really hard not to test. I hate being negative, but I just feel like it didn't work. I don't feel anything at all. I hate this.

Very sorry to hear your news Jungle :( All of this can be so cruel.

Beneath: Sorry your IUI didn't work. Looking forward to what your new RE has to say.

AFM: I'm 5dpt. I'm trying really hard not to test. I hate being negative, but I just feel like it didn't work. I don't feel anything at all. I hate this.

Hang in there hun!

I said to myself this morning... Maybe i should just get a puppy. This is just so hard :(

lol. I have two puppies already! Foolish me for thinking they would be good preparation for future children.
Thanks for the support Beneath.

Beneath- I'm so sorry AF has arrived for you :hugs: The clinic told me to keep taking the progesterone til next week, even if AF arrives (which I think is ridiculous) . Big hugs, I hope we can give each other the strength to look to the future and regain that 'first time feeling' that we had when we first set out on this journey

Doxie- sorry you're feeling disheartened, it's normal to flip from hopeful to hopeless! Try to keep hoping hun xxxx

So sorry jungle, was so hoping this was it for you, life is unfair but you are so strong in even starting this journey in the first place knowing how hard it can be xxx

Beneath , sorry af has arrived, when is your next appointment? Sending you hugs, hope you're ok xxx

Beneath- I'm so sorry AF has arrived for you :hugs: The clinic told me to keep taking the progesterone til next week, even if AF arrives (which I think is ridiculous) . Big hugs, I hope we can give each other the strength to look to the future and regain that 'first time feeling' that we had when we first set out on this journey

Doxie- sorry you're feeling disheartened, it's normal to flip from hopeful to hopeless! Try to keep hoping hun xxxx

:hugs: I'm really starting to lose that feeling! I hope we do get it back.

So sorry jungle, was so hoping this was it for you, life is unfair but you are so strong in even starting this journey in the first place knowing how hard it can be xxx

Beneath , sorry af has arrived, when is your next appointment? Sending you hugs, hope you're ok xxx

I'm bummed, but okay. As sad as it sounds, I'm getting so used to the let down I'm almost sort of numb to it. My new RE consult is December 5th. I hope he can bring some hope back to me.

Numb is a feeling I've got too Beneath. I broke down in tears with the nurse who took my blood this morning but have then slept for 2 hours since the result and haven't cried once. Just feel dead inside :(

Thanks Star :hugs: xxxx

Numb is a feeling I've got too Beneath. I broke down in tears with the nurse who took my blood this morning but have then slept for 2 hours since the result and haven't cried once. Just feel dead inside :(

Thanks Star :hugs: xxxx

I understand how you feel =( :hugs:

Jungle - sending you :hug: I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I am thinking and praying for you for strength during this time. xoxo

Beneath - sorry to hear that AF came for you today. Hopefully your appointment in early December with the new clinic can provide you some much needed answers. :hugs:

Doxie - sorry to hear you feel it hasn't worked. Trust me I have been feeling that way since the embryos went in and then when I started to see some bleeding this weekend I just decided it was all over.

Emz - glad you took some time for yourselves this weekend. We so often forget to do that! Hope that the injections get a little easier over the next couple days. I am sure you will be an expert pretty soon :wink wink:

Madonna - how was the scan? Have you got the go ahead to start? Hope so!

Plex - how are you today? what happened at the clinic? :hugs:

AFM - I am pretty sure I am out. I was only spotting a bit of brown and the clinic kept saying so long as it's brown you are ok. There just seems to be a lot of brown blood - too much for it just to be implantation. I can't help but feel out. This week I will know for sure so I guess I just have to keep hanging on to find out.

Sending prayers to everyone xoxo

Jungle - I am so so sorry. I know words don't mean much right now so sending you a virtual hug!
I had a beta of 8 on first cycle and they also said it was technically a pregnancy as over 2 but wasn't high enough to be viable. AF arrived the next day as I was told to stop progesterone. It's great they are reviewing things for you though as I always wondered if it would have made a difference. I was told it counts as a chemical pregnancy and they were positive about the fact it means an embryo did implant and start to grow! Little consolation right now I know but may help later. You've had such strength staying positive throughout this cycle and I really hope you can use this strength to get you through x

Beneath - I'm so sorry the witch has arrived. I was wishing for an IUI miracle for you before you needed to look at next steps. I hope you can find the strength to try again with ivf soon. I think you said you were going to change clinics?

Jungle - I am so so sorry. I know words don't mean much right now so sending you a virtual hug!
I had a beta of 8 on first cycle and they also said it was technically a pregnancy as over 2 but wasn't high enough to be viable. AF arrived the next day as I was told to stop progesterone. It's great they are reviewing things for you though as I always wondered if it would have made a difference. I was told it counts as a chemical pregnancy and they were positive about the fact it means an embryo did implant and start to grow! Little consolation right now I know but may help later. You've had such strength staying positive throughout this cycle and I really hope you can use this strength to get you through x

Beneath - I'm so sorry the witch has arrived. I was wishing for an IUI miracle for you before you needed to look at next steps. I hope you can find the strength to try again with ivf soon. I think you said you were going to change clinics?

Thanks, hun. I was wishing the same..

Yes, I am going to a consult with a new RE on December 8th.

Psalm, sending you babydust and praying its implantation xx

Jungle - sending you :hug: I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I am thinking and praying for you for strength during this time. xoxo

Beneath - sorry to hear that AF came for you today. Hopefully your appointment in early December with the new clinic can provide you some much needed answers. :hugs:

Doxie - sorry to hear you feel it hasn't worked. Trust me I have been feeling that way since the embryos went in and then when I started to see some bleeding this weekend I just decided it was all over.

Emz - glad you took some time for yourselves this weekend. We so often forget to do that! Hope that the injections get a little easier over the next couple days. I am sure you will be an expert pretty soon :wink wink:

Madonna - how was the scan? Have you got the go ahead to start? Hope so!

Plex - how are you today? what happened at the clinic? :hugs:

AFM - I am pretty sure I am out. I was only spotting a bit of brown and the clinic kept saying so long as it's brown you are ok. There just seems to be a lot of brown blood - too much for it just to be implantation. I can't help but feel out. This week I will know for sure so I guess I just have to keep hanging on to find out.

Sending prayers to everyone xoxo

Praying the spotting is not af for you, hun!!

Bumpsparkle- thank you so much :hugs: it's important for me to know that the good quality embryo continued to develop past day2 because in none of our cycles have we got an embryo to blastocyst stage in the lab. It's also comforting to know someone who's been in a similar position. I feel like AF is imminent and don't fancy experiencing the AF/progesterone mix! Post-ivf cycle AF is normally super heavy for me. I'll probably ring the clinic for advice when AF comes as to whether there's any point in continuing taking it.

Psalm- thank you hun :hugs: I'm still hopeful that you're not out of the running. A small amount of blood can seem a lot more than it really is in a pad or on toilet paper. I'm still praying for you

Beneath- I'm also thinking of switching clinics. I'll see how my debrief consultant appointment goes and if they're not willing to try anything different then I'm going to go for a consultation at another place in the same city to get another perspective. I think me and OH have agreed that if we're really frugal we might be able to afford to try again maybe sept-time next year

plex- thinking about you hun, I hope hope hope you had a transfer today xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->