ICSI/IVF/FET October/November Buddies wanted!!

Thanks ladies! Means so much that you ladies offer me heartfelt congrats, when some are not going through the best times. Makes me sad to think even though I am so happy, some of you are struggling. Sending you all :hugs:

Your success after all youve been through gives us hope! We will all get there :hugs:

Cali, that's great news, congrats!

Beneath and a Jungle, sorry to hear your news. Thinking of you both.

Pinkys brain, great news on the 22 eggs. The beta is a blood test for pregnancy, it measures the amount of hcg in the blood. I don't think all clinics do it but most do.

I had my baseline scan and bloods today and all was ok. No cysts and lining of 4mm, but I don't really know what that means! I start Menopur tomorrow and then go back for my first scan in a weeks time. EC should be end of a Nov/beginning of Dec.

Congrats Cali!! You must be totally over the moon! So happy for you. :happy dance: Agree with Jungle - sounds like twins! Keep us updated hun.

Madonna - great that you are starting!! My lining was 3.7mm on Day 2, so 4mm sounds about right. They want to show that it is getting lower so that it builds up through the stimms.

AFM - thanks for the wishes ladies but not holding out much hope. The clinic told me to call if it was bright red. It is bright red with clots. I know what that is. Anyway, they asked me to come in a day early for testing and require me to keep taking the progesterone. So will be going in Wednesday now not Thursday to see if I am pregnant or not. Pretty sure I know the answer. Anyway! Onwards and upwards I guess. This was not meant to be our time.

Madonna- Glad your scan was clear! ER will be here before you know it!

Psalm- :hugs: Keep us posted!

Madonna yay for your scan sounds good to me :) have they given you a possible date..? Only 3 days til my scan and menopur (fingers crossed) yay!

Madonna- excellent news that your scan was good and you're getting started with stimms!

Psalm- really big :hugs: there are no words that will make you feel better but having the attitude that it's just the beginning and that ir wasn't 'your time' will definitely help you come to terms with it quicker and focus on moving forward

Chimmi- not be long before you can join madonna wih the stimms :)

AFM- I've phoned in sick at work, I havent cried since before the result phone call and just feel a bit empty and numb. I'm certain I couldn't function in my job feeling this way and know that I've got to cry/grieve at somepoint and would rather it wasn't at work. AF feels imminent but no sign yet xxxx

Glad scan went well Madonna and chimmi yay for starting soon too! At least you can cycle together and have each other for support :)

Psalm, so sorry to hear this, sending you hugs xxx

Jungle, you have to take all the time you need, even without transfer I needed the week off work I took just to get over all the meds and constant hospital trips, I bet you have a lot of love at home now and being well looked after xxx

Pinkys, hope fertilisation report is good news today!

Madonna - We might be having our EC at around the same time if things finally go to plan with me

Psalm - So sorry to hear that the bleeding is getting worse, you are being so strong about it all sending :hugs:

Cali - Congrats & possible twins yay :happydance:

Chimmi - fx for your scan, hope all goes well

Jungle - You've made the right decision phoning in sick work is the last place you need to be right now. Sending huge :hugs: :hugs:

AFM not much to report i have another scan on Friday as that will be day 8 of stimming & they want to keep an eye on me so will shall wait & see what they say.

Phone call this morning; 15 eggs have fertilized! :D
Booked in on Saturday to have one implanted! :D :D :D

Emz, hope all goes well at scan on Friday :)

Pinkys, thats great news! do you get more updates before sat? :)

Been stalking the thread. I just want to say how sorry I am for Jungle, Psalm, and Beneath. :hugs:

Jungle, nothing much going on. AF for November arrived earlier than expected. I think the BCP messed up my cycle. So, now I am back on BCP. Hates it but it is what it is. Hopefully, this one will be strong enough to suppress my cysts. I am glad you took a day off work. :hugs:.

Are you still on track to try again in January ILT? Fingers crossed for a new year BFP for you :hugs:

I've decided not to go back to work until after my next blood test on monday so OH has jumped straight up and booked us a 2night stay down in Cornwall (south west of England) for thurs/fri so we can go to nice restaurants and spoil ourselves for a bit. We both like a road trip so I think it's a good idea. It's the first thing that's put a smile on my face xxxx

Jungle, yaaayyy for mini getaway :). So far, we are still on track for January cycle. I start stim on January 2nd. Way to start 2015...with injections! hahahaha. However, this time they booked me for BW and U/S 2 weeks prior to Stims. So hopefully if I have cysts, we have time to take care of it. I think I misread a few of your posts. So, we are not sure yet if it's a chemical right? So still have hope!! Sorry..woke up super early this morning and coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

Thats something to look forward to jungle and so sweet of dh, the 2 night break I just had in Brighton done me the world of good xxx

No ILT you've not interpreted it wrong hun, my beta is too low for it to indicate a viable pregnancy, I think the test on monday is just to see that the level is back down to zero. I guess there's always a slim chance but it's very very slim, I'm certain that AF is on it's way soon. It sounds like a good plan for you to have a scan in the lead up to your baseline this time, you've clearly got a doc that knows what he/she is doing :thumbup:

I know Star, when he suggested it i was a little bit unsure whether it was too soon but now I'm looking forward to it. It'll ensure we keep talking rather than just bury our heads in our normal routine xxxx

Egg collection today they got 6. Will call tomorrow to let me know how they are doing. I feel a little disappointed with the numbers but as the doctor said they only need one.

Cali- congratulations twins yeah that's amazing. I would love twins. I have a twin sister myself

Pinky brain- you have such great numbers. You must be so pleased with that. When's your egg transfer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->